How some of you are just so detached emotionally from girls?

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
I can’t, not if she sleeps in my arms and kisses my forehead, not if she tells me she’ll kill her self if I ghost her, not if she’s so fucking cute.

Even after a couple of red flags, i’m here battling my emotions like i’m tyson.

The way I attach to girls will be the end of me one day, and i’m sad everyday I don’t see her even tho i’ll probably be the one to end things because i’m not ready to drive every weekend 2h to see her and just see her once or twice a week.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Hernan, Luffymaxxing and 1 other person
i used to be like that, now i just pump and dump these hoes cuz these bitches ain’t shit my nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member, bignosesmallchin and 5 others
i used to be like that, now i just pump and dump these hoes cuz these bitches ain’t shit my nigga
How tho, how do you not get attached if she likes you and does the things I listed

• +1
Reactions: Hernan and GabachoCopium
  • JFL
Reactions: bignosesmallchin, metalmogger12, Primalsplit and 1 other person
I'm not convinced that women are quite sentient. I don't think there's much going on inside their heads.

• +1
Reactions: Tenshi, Primalsplit, ascension and 3 others
im not. They ruin my health

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Klasik01 and PseudoMaxxer
I'm not convinced that women are quite sentient. I don't think there's much going on inside their heads.
I agree, I firmly believe everything that she thinks is thanks to me and what I told her.

I’m the one that made her like me, she only was interested at first by my looks.

im not. They ruin my health
Me too, but this happens every time I wanna have a healthy relationship (never had one, I always back away when I start to feel this much emotional)

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
If a girl is annoying I'm real quick to slit dat throat (y)

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and PseudoMaxxer
I can’t, not if she sleeps in my arms and kisses my forehead, not if she tells me she’ll kill her self if I ghost her, not if she’s so fucking cute.

The way I attach to girls will be the end of me one day, and i’m sad everyday I don’t see her even tho i’ll probably be the one to end things because i’m not ready to drive every weekend 2h to see her and just see her once or twice a week.
To be honest. I relate to this and personally i don’t value my self much. I m keen on looksmaxxing becouse i feel like i can’t be loved . But if it was to happen i d revolve my life around her, doing everything in my power to make her feel good and loved. I don t wish for a stacy or anything like that. A medium looking girl that only has eyes to me and that can be trusted would make me happy. But all of this in a wolrd of slaying is just a faint memory of what life used to be

• +1
Reactions: Detective, nofap, bloomercel and 1 other person
To be honest. I relate to this and personally i don’t value my self much. I m keen on looksmaxxing becouse i feel like i can’t be loved . But if it was to happen i d revolve my life around her, doing everything in my power to make her feel good and loved. I don t wish for a stacy or anything like that. A medium looking girl that only has eyes to me and that can be trusted would make me happy. But all of this in a wolrd of slaying is just a faint memory of what life used to be
relatable as fuck.

Makes me just sad to be thinking about her most of the day, while she’s taking and entertaining other guys and she’s not even sure of what she wants from me.

in 2024 you are either chad or cuck.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, PsychoDsk and thatrandomteen

holy shit, for the love of god go blow a load and read what you just posted

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, ascension, cyprian_tomaszewski and 3 others
relatable as fuck.

Makes me just sad to be thinking about her most of the day, while she’s taking and entertaining other guys and she’s not even sure of what she wants from me.

in 2024 you are either chad or cuck.
in 2024 you girls are either:
1 Hoes
2 Pick me that pretend not to be hoes
3 Those girls that won’t let anyone touch them other than chad
and 4 the rarest: Good girls. Yes they exist and it’s like one in 50

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: blonde chad, Klasik01, nofap and 2 others
holy shit, for the love of god go blow a load and read what you just posted
yeah post nut clarity always hits hard, can’t bother to jerk off tho

• So Sad
Reactions: uponhorizon
and 4 the rarest: Good girls. Yes they exist and it’s like one in 50
more like 1 in a 1000, i’d say the pick me ones are 1 in 50, they are usually fake “femcels” too

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and thatrandomteen
I'm only emotionally detached from ignorant females.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
more like 1 in a 1000, i’d say the pick me ones are 1 in 50, they are usually fake “femcels” too
I MEAN depends on the environment. But yea i kinda agree , love to see some sissy emotional moments . Bro venting🤜

• +1
I'm only emotionally detached from ignorant females.
how do you know when a female is ignorant and when she’s not? What are the biggest signs?

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
how do you know when a female is ignorant and when she’s not? What are the biggest signs?
After years of experience : 1 she acts like she is the shit in chat: leaving on seen is not girl boss, is just dumb and if one does than probably she is.
2 shares opinions with karens, a smart girl is objective and even if she agrees with karens is open to other opinions without claiming that you are a misogin racist
3 Future talking: if she avoids it or says that it’s boring . That means she doesn’t have prospective , wich means she is STUPID
4: Knows how to approach a relation, she doesn’t rush things or MAKE YOU JELOUS . That’s crucial man. If she jokes on doing that block that bitch
5 : Ass posting. The more you see her phisique in photos the more you realize that she does that to compensate her tiny brain

• +1
What are the biggest signs?
Super goofy and acts like a child
Singing/ rapping music lyrics out loud
Always running their mouth
Aggressive behaviour
Attitude
Inflated ego
Virtue signaling
Wearing pounds of makeup
Dyed hair
There's more but imma stop here

After years of experience : 1 she acts like she is the shit in chat: leaving on seen is not girl boss, is just dumb and if one does than probably she is.
2 shares opinions with karens, a smart girl is objective and even if she agrees with karens is open to other opinions without claiming that you are a misogin racist
3 Future talking: if she avoids it or says that it’s boring . That means she doesn’t have prospective , wich means she is STUPID
4: Knows how to approach a relation, she doesn’t rush things or MAKE YOU JELOUS . That’s crucial man. If she jokes on doing that block that bitch
5 : Ass posting. The more you see her phisique in photos the more you realize that she does that to compensate her tiny brain
she had a guy that likes her and stalks her that she goes to class with. This dude is a loser, she said she doesn’t like him but doesn’t wanna block him cuz they go to class together and it would be weird.

He likes her so much he gave her a rose today and she took it cuz he started crying in front of her.

Idk if I should be jealous or not (I am raging tho), I also hate the fact that she is saying that she opens up slowly and wants to take things slowly.

She’s super boring in chat, like it’s a struggle to talk with her. But whatever, i’ll meet her next week and see what happens. If I manage to fuck her (she doesn’t wanna fuck straight up because she doesn’t want me to pump and dump her and she had a bad experience with her ex she sai) but If I manage to fuck her its over, im blocking her the next day.

Since in blackpilled and know that foids cant be loyal, i am mostly emotionally detached

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Deleted member and PseudoMaxxer
she had a guy that likes her and stalks her that she goes to class with. This dude is a loser, she said she doesn’t like him but doesn’t wanna block him cuz they go to class together and it would be weird.

He likes her so much he gave her a rose today and she took it cuz he started crying in front of her.

Idk if I should be jealous or not (I am raging tho), I also hate the fact that she is saying that she opens up slowly and wants to take things slowly.

She’s super boring in chat, like it’s a struggle to talk with her. But whatever, i’ll meet her next week and see what happens. If I manage to fuck her (she doesn’t wanna fuck straight up because she doesn’t want me to pump and dump her and she had a bad experience with her ex she sai) but If I manage to fuck her its over, im blocking her the next day.
double gs man plant the seed and then turn into need for speed

• +1
being neurodivergent and taking stimulants worked for me

• +1
foids are weird

• +1
you're weak, you lack hate.

but seriously, it's just experience. Like, you talk about girls sleeping in your arms and everything, but for women that literally means nothing. They couldn't care less. So in fact you're more emotional than women by attaching yourself this way.

• +1
you're weak, you lack hate.

but seriously, it's just experience. Like, you talk about girls sleeping in your arms and everything, but for women that literally means nothing. They couldn't care less. So in fact you're more emotional than women by attaching yourself this way.
I’ll try to be colder

• +1
Reactions: Tenshi
This type of mentality you have over girls is gonna end up being your downfall, quit while you're still self aware

• +1
This type of mentality you have over girls is gonna end up being your downfall, quit while you're still self aware
how do I quit, that’s the question

• +1
Reactions: Floyd
  • +1
then it’s not gonna be my downfall jfl

It’s just a phase
It will be when you are locked in with your oneitis & you end up losing ur perfect relationship because you were too attached/emotionally consumed by her :feelsbadman:

• +1
It will be when you are locked in with your oneitis & you end up losing ur perfect relationship because you were too attached/emotionally consumed by her :feelsbadman:
I know, but it’s not a downfall as long as I don’t rope

• +1

Because they don't come near me. So no attachment

• +1
Because the moment you attach, you lose.

• +1