Timmy

Zephir
AA166065 2734 44CF BAC6 1C810BACB3EF

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
you look 12

• +1
Reactions: sb23, gr34ter, 📎♿️⚙️ and 1 other person
It's ok but if you're not lean then you're not even in the competition.
The bulk since september, but even before that when I was on a mini bulk my fave got fatter but I looked so skinny.

But before the mini bulk… girls in 9th grade loved me for my curly hair and chiseled face. Over

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Not bad at all tbh just lean down and chew

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
Your nose is super subhuman and u have slight recession but the ramus is insane, Id say get genio if u can or atleast chin fillers and FIX THE FKIN NOSE.
Male nose’s are rarely subhuman, unless its really deformed. My issue is w the maxilla ig

Also Im a boxer dude. Cant do fillers
22447B60 7FF2 4A75 85FA 3727253E9EF4

Dk brody just gonna say, I’m in a bulked state right now.
Doesn't look necessarily bad, prettyboy tier, just just and maybe fillers but like i said, you don't necessarily need them

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
U look bloated top lip is too small philtrum to chin ratio looks fine but chin might be slightly too small, bigonial width is probably on the narrower side, grow a goatee it will help
Minor flaws, nothing that isn't fixable with fillers

U look bloated top lip is too small philtrum to chin ratio looks fine but chin might be slightly too small, bigonial width is probably on the narrower side, grow a goatee it will help
My chin is refessed and facial hair for now weak

Minor flaws, nothing that isn't fixable with fillers
agreed, could even use volufilline jfl for the lips jfl, you think hyperthrophing his massaters would make him look better or more bloated?

And I dont thibk im bloated bc I sweated a loot during training. And where I’m from, nearly everybody has a smaller upper lip

You can try butea superba 800mg for more dht, also try 5mg creatine daily, .5mm derma roller (optional imo but helps), and minoxidil, that will give you a nice goatee

• +1
So they use your bone to make more bone?
U have 2 options if u want to do it, like ur chin id say is avg rn but u def can improve it. One is chin implant and other is genio.

It looks like this

THIS ISNT MEDICAL ADVISE THO ALL SURGERIES HAVE RISKS I WOULDNT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING

• +1
U have 2 options if u want to do it, like ur chin id say is avg rn but u def can improve it. One is chin implant and other is genio.

It looks like this
View attachment 2869065

THIS ISNT MEDICAL ADVISE THO ALL SURGERIES HAVE RISKS I WOULDNT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING
Chin wing osteotomy or genioplasty id say, but wouldnt an implant be bad for boxing?

It looks like this
View attachment 2869065

Yo…. I look… damn.

Implants arent an option and genio… hm it could be an option to but I’d have to take time away from training and really research whether I will 100% for certain get this result

agreed, could even use volufilline jfl for the lips jfl, you think hyperthrophing his massaters would make him look better or more bloated?
I don't think volufilline really works, might be because of placebo, but chewing to train massteters is good even if he's higher bodyfat, helped me at least

Here are my pics from before and After, puberty helped me i was an ugly kidcel, i still have inward gonions but its not messing me up since im a pretty boy

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240419_222555_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240419_222555_Gallery.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240419_222435_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240419_222435_Gallery.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 0
It's not bad of course if your phitrum isn't bad which you hide
Your jaw is just narrow and you have slight high bodyfat

I don't think volufilline really works, might be because of placebo, but chewing to train massteters is good even if he's higher bodyfat, helped me at least

Here are my pics from before and After, puberty helped me i was an ugly kidcel, i still have inward gonions but its not messing me up since im a pretty boy
Volufilline is clinically proven, obviously you wont get meeks lips but it will get a good amount bigger after a decent amount of time.

I dont think it was from chewing tbh, looks like u just lost bodyfat

If i were u id go with chin wing osteotomy but im not responsible bro 🤷‍♂️ or genio ur choice
You’re right. if nothing goes well, I’ll goateemax. But let’s just see how this aspie 1 month bonesmashing will ascend me 😂

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
You’re right. if nothing goes well, I’ll goateemax. But let’s just see how this aspie 1 month bonesmashing will ascend me 😂
Bonesmashing jfl go ahead and try it it does little to nothing, never tried it tho

Bonesmashing jfl go ahead and try it it does little to nothing, never tried it tho
Im doing it to see if its BS or not bc everybody be saying I got results but dont show. Guess I gotta take things to my own hands

Volufilline is clinically proven, obviously you wont get meeks lips but it will get a good amount bigger after a decent amount of time.
Well, remember that johan guy on tiktok, he said he's using volufilline on his lips like back in september and to my surprise, his lips look the same thin subhuman size....
I dont think it was from chewing tbh, looks like u just lost bodyfat
I gotta admit, i was a skinnyfat bitch, and puberty done it's thing.