HOW T AND DHT LEVELS AFFECT GROWTH

DHT increases body hair rapidly, base on your voice, facial hair, and height growth rate. But since it doesn't aromatize into E2, it can be leveraged pretty well for short-term height growth, but it won't bring your height above the genetic setpoint.

DHT causes more rapid hair loss. So if you were to lose hair at 30, and you took DHT for like a year at 15, maybe you'll begin losing at 24-28 instead. Your hair follicles will always be miniaturizing as long as you have average DHT levels in your body, however, it just depends how much your hair follicles react to that DHT and what age it can no longer withstand it.

DHT effects on collagen and skin give or take, but with the increased bodily hair, and possible hairloss, you'll look older on high levels of DHT sometimes.

However, taking DHT now doesn't mean you'll begin balding immediately or something, it'll give you all the benefits if you take it younger. It's just that the older you get, the worst the effects become!
would it be possible to raise test without raising dht too much? like maybe by raising test and then using dht inhibitors (ideally natural)

bro im the same, im extremely hairy and have a full beard. i stopped growing at age 13 and my dht is so fucking high that i have a maturing hairline (norwood 0.5, hasnt recveded since 14) and severe retrograde alopecia all over my nape and sides. i used minox for 1 year and it fucked up my coillagen and did jack shit for my hair so im risking 0.025% topical fin at age 16. my dick is fully developed to begin with so theres legit nothing that lowering my dht can do, if i get a rapid rise on estrogen levels due to higher free t ill just get an estrogen blocker and pop one every 3 or so days

i got told i look fucking 20 years old but with a baby face (but thats moreso on my high bodyfat% since im a retard who starved myself from 95kg to 58kg rather than going gym)
Crazy bro 🔥🔥🔥

Possibly, increased T leads to elevated IGF-1 levels, and big noses are linked to higher test levels but that's once again give or take. But most likely, the only part of your nose that will be increased is the hair.
bump, i know increasing test increases height but can someone confirm is higher dht levels lead to more height as well?

would it be possible to raise test without raising dht too much? like maybe by raising test and then using dht inhibitors (ideally natural)
bumping this as well

As well if you take dht Inhibs you will stunt your growth development and specially ur dick because dht causes dick growth in puberty more than test and prob everything else

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
But remember don’t take testosterone steroids because they cause early height stop ting so yeah anyways you can still take 12 percent dht gel or 11kdht drops and it will make your dick grow by like 2 inches in puberty extra while you would most likely only grow an inch or if you stopped development restart it again so yeah

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder and lightskinbengali
But remember don’t take testosterone steroids because they cause early height stop ting so yeah anyways you can still take 12 percent dht gel or 11kdht drops and it will make your dick grow by like 2 inches in puberty extra while you would most likely only grow an inch or if you stopped development restart it again so yeah
wait dht gel can fr increase height?? that seems too good to be true tbh

wait dht gel can fr increase height?? that seems too good to be true tbh
Yes dht gel or Kdht can increase frame more than anything facial featurea darker voice sexier deeper voice and most important bigger dick and taller I. Height but it does sadly shutdown production if you take to much which if it does shutdown production therefor if you take too much dht it can close your growth plates faster but be carefull

• +1
I wanna rephrase if you take too much dht then there is a chase you shutdown natural reproduction as well you need to have very low prolactin levels and high but not basketball levels of hgh so you don’t get bald and let’s just say you used to much and shut down natural production of dht then basically your life is ruined and your dick won’t grow and you might get your plates closed so the key is not overusing like most people and be carefull while monitoring your doses and finding a legit dht gel source or 11 kdht source .

• +1
Yes dht gel or Kdht can increase frame more than anything facial featurea darker voice sexier deeper voice and most important bigger dick and taller I. Height but it does sadly shutdown production if you take to much which if it does shutdown production therefor if you take too much dht it can close your growth plates faster but be carefull
what facial featured does it affect

Title. How do natural levels of the above affect growth of height, body and facial features?

Also, how do they affect collagen? Do they have a negative effect or no?

Height and body growth are very important to me but face (including hair and collagen) are equally imo, so i would like to know whether it would be worth maximising natural test and dht levels or if it would fuck my collagen or other things.
I don't remember where, but yes, testosterone affects growth factors positively.

• +1
I wanna rephrase if you take too much dht then there is a chase you shutdown natural reproduction as well you need to have very low prolactin levels and high but not basketball levels of hgh so you don’t get bald and let’s just say you used to much and shut down natural production of dht then basically your life is ruined and your dick won’t grow and you might get your plates closed so the key is not overusing like most people and be carefull while monitoring your doses and finding a legit dht gel source or 11 kdht source .
Where can i get dht gel??