I want to suck your dick so hard
I'm bisexual, by the way

• JFL
Reactions: Don Alejo Garza, HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 17531
6'4 white blue eyes 5 psl on average on .org vs reality

_121888519_parag-agarwal_hires.jpg
6'3 mog 6'4 in my opinion.
6'3 is so much ideal
And this guys pheno isn't worse than blue eyes pheno. Like yes, white skin mogs, but his eye color mogs blue eyes to the dirt. Blue eyes looks submissive. Weakish. Please rope yourself if you have blue eyes

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and whiteissuperior
I'm 184cm barefoot in the morning and 182cm barefoot at night
can I larp as being 6 feet, knowing that 6 feet is 182,8cm, thus 8mm higher than my night barefoot height?
Morning height is your true objective height so yes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23981
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
i have always wanted to suck the dick of a tall Dark triad Chad. You seem to be that Dark triad tall white chad I want to suck hard while he throatfucks me

• JFL
Reactions: Don Alejo Garza, ChiraqJihad, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
And also, heightcels how do you explain this
When I see someone 1M90, he his about 6cm taller than me but I don't feel heightmogged at all when I stand close to him. But when I meet someone let's say 1M77-78, whom I heightmog by the same 6ish centimeters, then, I truly ressent the heightmog I impose on that cursed sub 6 feet individual. I really physically feel taller than him, I see the shoulder difference. But with someone 1M90, I don't feel that difference. But perhaps the god blessed 1M90 guy feels he heightmogs me hard
I am 190 and I feel like I heightmog 184 bc most guys in my class are 183-185. So yeah.

I'm a shitposter tbh if I was incel I wouldn't be on this chad infested site
Imagine the suifuel for truecels on .org seeing all the chadlites jfl, better off going to .is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
i have always wanted to suck the dick of a tall Dark triad Chad. You seem to be that Dark triad tall white chad I want to suck hard while he throatfucks me
I'm blasian and HTN not white chad brotha

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and HarrierDuBois
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
6'3 mog 6'4 in my opinion.
6'3 is so much ideal
I would rather be 6'4 than 6'3. Taller is always better as long as you keep frame.

I would rather be 6'4 than 6'3. Taller is always better as long as you keep frame.
No. I know some short girls who don't want to date men over 1M90, even if god frame, because they are just too tall and it's complicated when having sex, or even kissing etc...
Don't believe that the girls on internet that are 5'2 and simp over 6'6 guys are the majority.
I know a 2m01 chad, godly north Atlantid pheno, girls love his physique but some say they wouldn't even consider dating him, because complicated in everyday life
so, I feel that objectively anything between 1m87 and 1M90 is ideal

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and HarrierDuBois
5'8 Asian prettyboy

No. I know some short girls who don't want to date men over 1M90, even if god frame, because they are just too tall and it's complicated when having sex, or even kissing etc...
Don't believe that the girls on internet that are 5'2 and simp over 6'6 guys are the majority.
I know a 2m01 chad, godly north Atlantid pheno, girls love his physique but some say they wouldn't even consider dating him, because complicated in everyday life
so, I feel that objectively anything between 1m87 and 1M90 is ideal
Sounds cope girls would not want a 201 cm north atlantid pheno guys. Where you live?

• +1
Reactions: Sny, Don Alejo Garza and p0lishsubhuman
  • JFL
Reactions: Don Alejo Garza, Deleted member 24444 and HarrierDuBois
Sounds cope girls would not want a 201 cm north atlantid pheno guys. Where you live?
what I say is that they love his physique, but are intimidated and also, they realize that it would be too complicated for everyday life to date such guys. And also, sex is complicated between a tall guy and short girl. So between a 2M01 chad and a 1M90 chad they pick second one.
I live in Belgium

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and Deleted member 24444
what I say is that they love his physique, but are intimidated and also, they realize that it would be too complicated for everyday life to date such guys. And also, sex is complicated between a tall guy and short girl. So between a 2M01 chad and a 1M90 chad they pick second one.
I live in Belgium
I am 190 cm but girls around me simp for taller than me guys.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman
  • Hmm...
Sweden hypergamy is off the charts. I saw a girl cream herself on the spot when a guy said he was 198 cm to her on tinder.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, p0lishsubhuman and ReadBooksEveryday
I am 190 cm but girls around me simp for taller than me guys.
perhaps they are just better looking than you, but I still thinks that for an equal physique, 1M90 mogs to the dirt 2M01
and simping over the internet doesn't show exactly what girls want

• +1
Sweden hypergamy is off the charts. I saw a girl cream herself on the spot when a guy said he was 198 cm to her on tinder.
Just be as tall as door theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and HarrierDuBois
perhaps they are just better looking than you, but I still thinks that for an equal physique, 1M90 mogs to the dirt 2M01
and simping over the internet doesn't show exactly what girls want
I need to ascend asap fuck fuck fuck

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Half of it, not most. Still it's your true height.
So if I'm 185.6cm in morning but 184.5 in evening then my true height is 185.6cm? Lifefuel for cmcels tbh

• +1
So if I'm 185.6cm in morning but 184.5 in evening then my true height is 185.6cm? Lifefuel for cmcels tbh
usually you lose more than that in a day. more like 2 good centimeters.

Your actual height you put in tinder bios, passports etc. will be 185.6cm

Just be as tall as door theory
you don't replied me. do you like licking the ass of your hairy Dom while being called a submissive bitch?

• JFL
you don't replied me. do you like licking the ass of your hairy Dom while being called a submissive bitch?
@TRUE_CEL bhai make something with these type of guys I'm tired of it, this is the second time ffs

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Don Alejo Garza, Michael Myers, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
Bro calm down this thread is not for gay hookups, go to pms if you wanna talk about that shit fr
@ReadBooksEveryday check this shit out

• JFL
Bro calm down this thread is not for gay hookups, go to pms if you wanna talk about that shit fr
@ReadBooksEveryday check this shit out
I had another one on my thread ffs

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and HarrierDuBois
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 24444
I was joking, I didn't consider dating that short asian guy, I was just fantasizing hard while stroking my BWC

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, ReadBooksEveryday and HarrierDuBois
now I've cumed all over my naked body, I gotta go take a shower

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Man c'mooon
Stop raping my threads for fucking fuckely fuck sake
life blessed you giving you 1M90
now life cursed you having me raping your threads in the ass