How tall do I look?

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
What do you think is my height based on this pic?
IMG 20181225 220139

6'2

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
ur ass is like 8 inches:feelshehe:

that door is very low or you are 1.90 m

You have a very tall legs, you have to stylemax, put good adjusted jeans with longer suits, im just like you and you have to dress very well with that morph

You have a very tall legs, you have to stylemax, put good adjusted jeans with longer suits, im just like you and you have to dress very well with that morph
Yeah, just realized that my legs look long in comparison to my upper body. LL wouldn't work in my case then probably since it wouldn't look proportional.
I have shitty clothes on in this pic but I have some stylemaxxed clothes already. Usually wear a turtleneck to hide my giraffe neck and try to have them slim at the bottom since I have a small ribcage.
ur ass is like 8 inches:feelshehe:
And my legs are as thick as Chad's wrists ngl

if think I have pretty much the same morph as u, very skinny and very tall, but dont hide your neck it's okay bro

• +1
Reactions: Phad
6 3, 6 4
u might wanna wear longer shirts, you look like a 70s person cuz of the long ass jeans

Bro by body is shit tier and I have those long legs, but if you’re dressed perflectly and tall> mog everyone look at this pic juste try to find proper clothes to your morph

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and Deleted member 206
6 3, 6 4
u might wanna wear longer shirts, you look like a 70s person cuz of the long ass jeans
Longer shirts or just a skinnier jeans?
IMG 20181225 223237

Should I rather wear baggy clothes or skinny ones? I have a nonexistent chest as you can see in this pic, so baggy clothes don't fit to me because of my very skinny upper body?
Baggy clothes on top would make me look low class on the other hand.

Longer shirts or just a skinnier jeans?
View attachment 9269
Should I rather wear baggy clothes or skinny ones? I have a nonexistent chest as you can see in this pic, so baggy clothes don't fit to me because of my very skinny upper body?
Baggy clothes on top would make me look low class on the other hand.
imma bit busy rn but i’ll def pm you later on what clothes would suit you, you got the same problem as me when it comes to clothes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39

Bro by body is shit tier and I have those long legs, but if you’re dressed perflectly and tall> mog everyone look at this pic juste try to find proper clothes to your morph

Good style but I only want to wear black, dark grey and dark blue tbh because they're my favorite colors when it comes to clothes. I don't know if it aggravates my problem and makes me look even thinner actually.
I guess I need to use the layer technique to look less skinny.

Bro tust me im 138,891 lbs for 6.1 tall, and I dont look skinny at all with clothes, you just need to chose correct clothes, jeans-> slim fit and I love to wear suits pants even when I dont have a suit cause it makes my legs bigger.
And wear tight dress for your upper body

Good style but I only want to wear black, dark grey and dark blue tbh because they're my favorite colors when it comes to clothes. I don't know if it aggravates my problem and makes me look even thinner actually.
I guess I need to use the layer technique to look less skinny.
Wear skinny fit jeans, preferably pitch black ones and bright colored shirts on top. (if u don‘t like colors, use white shirts) This way your upper body will become more dominant in comparison to your legs. Never wear baggy clothes and don‘t hide your neck like that. It‘s counterproductive trust me, you make your flaws even more noticeable, plus you look insecure. Train your neck + traps to fix that

• +1
5'8

• +1
Wear skinny fit jeans, preferably pitch black ones and bright colored shirts on top. (if u don‘t like colors, use white shirts) This way your upper body will become more dominant in comparison to your legs. Never wear baggy clothes and don‘t hide your neck like that. It‘s counterproductive trust me, you make your flaws even more noticeable, plus you look insecure. Train your neck + traps to fix that
Turtlenecks are good for accentuating the jawline too plus it hides the neck. I don't care if it makes me look insecure tbh. All I care about is that it makes me look better.
I'm already training neck but it didn't work out as planned (read my other thread for that:feelskek:)

tall enough to throw off a rooftop with the other faggot infidels inshallah.

6'3 or 6'4 ? Long legs are death sentence,doesn't matter that we are tall,thank god i use my legs for football otherwise i would legit roped,my height would've been useless,maybe gymcel idk being tall is not that good as people think