How tall is 6'0/183cm in your country?

G

Goebread

Bronze
Why do I feel like an actual 6'0 man is legitimately tall? Like I'm talking about a stadiometer pressed on head, afternoon height 6'0. Honestly in Australia, it feels like most men even white zoomers, are obviously not 6'0. Plenty of males are sub 5'7 and 5'3 is common for SEA males.

I am unable to relate to the 6'0 is super common trope, how about you guys? For Asians, the only groups that have 6'0 males sometimes are northern Chinese.

It’s the start of being tall

lol it’s because most claiming 6ft+ are frauding faggots. if users would go outside often they‘d know 6ft irl is pretty fuckin big if you’re not in scandinavia

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 22126 and 4 others
It's a good height
No one will ever call you short
As a matter of fact the cutoff here is 180cm, because 183 would be such a odd number

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 16474, the BULL and 1 other person
lol it’s because most claiming 6ft+ are frauding faggots. if you go outside often you’d know 6ft irl is pretty fuckin big if you’re not in scandinavia
Ok so at some decent university, I do see a lot of 6'0+ males, but I think the average height at best for white college students is maybe 180cm.

But if I go to some generic place or costco etc, 6'0 seems to stand out a fair bit? Like people will acknowledge a legitmate 6'0 as "tall".

It's a good height
No one will ever call you short
As a matter of fact the cutoff here is 180cm, because 183 would be such a odd number
Where are you located?

Imo 180cm is a decent height.

National average is like 5'9", 5'10" for whites.

University students are on average 1-1.5" taller than the general population

So if you're 6ft tall as a white university student that's basically average. But again there's a ton of ethnics, so often white HTN can slay ethnics with just being 6ft.

Where are you located?

Imo 180cm is a decent height.
italy
just today some random whore appeared in my TL saying "I want a tinder with only men taller than 1.80"

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: the BULL
italy
just today some random whore appeared in my TL saying "I want a tinder white only men taller than 1.80"

bro where are you from in italy?

Who are bigger moggers, north italians or southern italians?

you'll be taller than most but you won't be taller than everyone in a crowd or something
I outslay most tallfag narcies on here at 5'1

2-3 cm above average depending on source

National average is like 5'9", 5'10" for whites.

University students are on average 1-1.5" taller than the general population

So if you're 6ft tall as a white university student that's basically average. But again there's a ton of ethnics, so often white HTN can slay ethnics with just being 6ft.
Honestly is 5'9 even that short? A strong 5'9 in the West honestly seems average.

Why do I feel like an actual 6'0 man is legitimately tall? Like I'm talking about a stadiometer pressed on head, afternoon height 6'0. Honestly in Australia, it feels like most men even white zoomers, are obviously not 6'0. Plenty of males are sub 5'7 and 5'3 is common for SEA males.

I am unable to relate to the 6'0 is super common trope, how about you guys? For Asians, the only groups that have 6'0 males sometimes are northern Chinese.
It is 2cm taller than the average for young Zoomer males in my country.

If you are 183cm, you will height-mog every 2nd person. However, the great majority of people will be so close to you in terms of height, that you will seem equal in height to everyone else. When 183cm, the "tall" guys of 190 cm do not seem very high tbh.

6cm makes a LOT of difference. At 177cm, while the majority of people seem of the same height, the "tall guys" of 190cm seem to be REALLY TALL. And everyone else is slightly mogging you by 3-4cm.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and the BULL
italy
just today some random whore appeared in my TL saying "I want a tinder white only men taller than 1.80"

Lol why would an Italian girl need to say white only? It's Italy right? Nevermind u probably just mistyped

• JFL
Reactions: khvirgin
bro where are you from in italy?

Who are bigger moggers, north italians or southern italians?
I'm from the south
honestly hard to answer, north are definitely taller and can bright features, but when people think of italians they think of dark features (like Morrone), i've seen moggers in both, although Milan has the best looking people (also because if you want to model you have to go there)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, the BULL and chaddone
  • +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
lol it’s because most claiming 6ft+ are frauding faggots. if users would go outside often they‘d know 6ft irl is pretty fuckin big if you’re not in scandinavia
whats ur height?
its not that big for young people in any germanic speaking countries

It is 2cm taller than the average for young Zoomer males in my country.

If you are 183cm, you will height-mog every 2nd person. However, the great majority of people will be so close to you in terms of height, that you will seem equal in height to everyone else. When 183cm, the "tall" guys of 190 cm do not seem very high tbh.

6cm makes a LOT of difference. At 177cm, while the majority of people seem of the same height, the "tall guys" of 190cm seem to be REALLY TALL. And everyone else is slightly mogging you by 3-4cm.
Where are you from?

Nordics. Average Zoomer height tallest in EU after Balkans and Netherlands: 181cm.
I think that seems accurate for Nordic avg height.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Around 1 inch above average

6ft is a good height. Period.

Where I live (North east Italy) between young native people is like 2/3 cm above average. So, for example in a club at night, you are average. 2 cm of difference is nothing irl. Btw, from the girls, it's considered a good height for a boy. You mog old people and a lot of immigrants.

Where I live (North east Italy) between young native people is like 2/3 cm above average. So, for example in a club at night, you are average. 2 cm of difference is nothing irl. Btw, from the girls, it's considered a good height for a boy. You mog old people and a lot of immigrants.
I think that here the perfect height for a guy it's 185 cm.

Exactly average, no one calls u short, but ur not tall either
(Netherlands)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and the BULL
Nordics. Average Zoomer height tallest in EU after Balkans and Netherlands: 181cm.
Balkans mog you hard average Is 6'1" lol

• +1
North East Italy it's safe height. You're not tall not short around average

Balkans mog you hard average Is 6'1" lol
Baklans are tall, but 6'1 claim is bullshit tbh. 6'1 is 186 cm, doubt this it true. Most studies assess balkans same or slightly shorter than dutchcels, at 182-183cm.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Baklans are tall, but 6'1 claim is bullshit tbh. 6'1 is 186 cm, doubt this it true. Most studies assess balkans same or slightly shorter than dutchcels, at 182-183cm.
it's true i've lived near dinaric alps region. those ppl are just gigantic, giant bodies and skulls. and super hot girls

• +1