Staff
Title

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Xtra, HeightPilledum and 1 other person
6’6 and above

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: canthal, Aero, RAMU KAKA and 7 others
No such thing. Robert Wadlow was a sex symbol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, boss8055, arabcelxxx and 14 others
No such thing as "too tall"
It's a mog or be mogged world out there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lokki, RAMU KAKA, trueceI and 15 others
Idk prolly like 20 feet

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
If she is taller than 5' 11"
(I'm 5' 9")

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
6'6+ if you don't play basketball.

There are some rare non-ogre moggers though, such as Kelly Oubre Jr.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Chadeep, zura and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, Chadeep, slayer69 and 4 others
No such thing as "too tall"
After 6'6 it's pretty difficult to look proportionally wide and robust. Most people over 6'5 ive seen look like little twigs who would get mauled by manlet gymcels.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, zura, fuxkdakikez and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Jason Voorhees and wsada
anything past 6'5 is excessive.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, kuroro, risque_dew and 6 others
6’4” barefoot is too tall for most men. Most of you would think he’s 6’7”

Foids say they want a 6’4” man because a 6’4” man is a 6’2” man with shoes. They want a 6’2” man

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, kuroro, goatedjordan23 and 3 others
5'3

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Chadeep and 2 others
6'5 is ideal height anything over that is bad or below is also bad u can get away with 6'4 if u wear tall shoes tho

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, Chadeep, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Chadeep, mogger10 and 3 others
After 6'6 it's pretty difficult to look proportionally wide and robust. Most people over 6'5 ive seen look like little twigs who would get mauled by manlet gymcels.
I'd agree. After 6'5 it seems to be difficult to not look like some lab experiment freak
Women don't care. Height is pure female gaze. This guy died like a dog to an ankle infection at 22. If he could move properly he legit wouldn't have enough time to fuck every female who threw herself at him.
Robert-Wadlow-split-image_tcm25-680130.jpg

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Chadeep, mogger10 and 3 others
6'6. Personally 6'4 is the max I'd wanna be.

• +1
Reactions: Tyler x Durden
i would be 6'5 if i could..

Women don't care. Height is pure female gaze. This guy died like a dog to an ankle infection at 22. If he could move properly he legit wouldn't have enough time to fuck every female who threw herself at him.
imagine his dick is like 5 inches tho that would look aboslutely fucking ridiculous bro
how can he even fuck her she can suck his dick standing up tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and dimorphism
Nigga thats cade cunnigham L troll wtf broooo
I legit didn't know
I just saw a mulatto basketball nigger with light eyes and a fro and I thought it was him

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and tombradylover
keep in mind 7% of my country is above 6'4 I see them frequently.
How is it excessive if you see them frequently? That means they don't stick out like a sore thumb and look somewhat normal.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
How is it excessive if you see them frequently? That means they don't stick out like a sore thumb and look somewhat normal.
I see them frequently and they still stick out, so imagine how rare it must be to be that tall and still have human proportions.

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
I see them frequently and they still stick out, so imagine how rare it must be to be that tall and still have human proportions.
Netherlands right? Do their bad proportions/ogre-tier height failo them or do foids just care that they're super tall and that's it? Do Dutch women look for an optimum range or just the taller the better?

Last edited:
  • +1
9ft

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dimorphism and Deleted member 60224
Netherlands right? Do their bad proportions/ogre-tier height failo them or do foids just care that they're super tall and that's it? Do Dutch women look for an optimum range or just the taller the better?
women don't really care for your height as long as it's past 6' here because being tall is a given, there's probably more dutch men above 6'4 than there's below 5'5.

• +1
Imagine being a 7ft NBA center thinking you’re a God towering over everyone and then this motherfucker rocks up

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5outsider, Chadeep, horizontallytall and 4 others
For most women 6'3" is probably peak height. As you get taller you start getting that niche height ferish appeal though and you are impossible to miss when you go anywhere so the women with the height fetish always find you.

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23 and lassebasse
like 6 ft 5 above that it's diminishing returns

Being tall is a given
Wouldn't that make heightism by women even worse then? To them men being tall is so basic and expected that being below 6'2 or whatever failos you harder than in a place where there's short, average and a few tall guys competing.

Wouldn't that make heightism by women even worse then? To them men being tall is so basic and expected that being below 6'2 or whatever failos you harder than in a place where there's short, average and a few tall guys competing.
they don't really select on height past 6' so 6'2 for all intents and purposes is the same as being 6'4.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and kanderior
until it gets hard to walk

Whats his skull height? Like 2 feet?

anything 6’4+ is retarded. at that height you either look like a skinny beanpole or a tank. i only ever knew one guy who was bang on 6’4, avg face, wide frame and he scared many people away just by existing (both men and women)

if i could choose a height i’d make myself 6’1, tall, definitely above avg but not ogre/twig tier. 6’3 is very tall and i wouldn’t want to be 6’4+

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and goatedjordan23
6”5 is the absolute limit till your height just becomes a flaw

I have knee and back problems at 6”2. Imagine what living hell someone at 6”5 or 6”6 experiences.

You also have a much higher chance of being a framecel and just having a lower quality of life overall

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kanderior
No such thing