How tall is too tall in your opinion

Men above 2m should be on disability benefits

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Deleted member 34058
i don’t think too tall becomes a failo until like 6’8+ but i also don’t think 6’6-6’7 is ideal either. I’d say overall 6’3-6’4 is ideal in everywhere besides netherlands where it’s 6’4-6’5

• +1
Reactions: kanderior and horizontallytall
Anything above 5'7

generally speaking modern population groups don't get taller than about 7'4 or 7'6 without starting to look weird

• +1
Reactions: slayer69
6’3 is ideal height. 6’5+ looks freakish

no such thing as too tall

nothing, to the moon nigga fuarkk

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV

Attachments

• OIP (19).jpg
    OIP (19).jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 0
6”5 is the absolute limit till your height just becomes a flaw

I have knee and back problems at 6”2. Imagine what living hell someone at 6”5 or 6”6 experiences.

You also have a much higher chance of being a framecel and just having a lower quality of life overall
you have problems because youre a dysgenic subhuman. im 6'5 with nothing wrong with me.

you have problems because youre a dysgenic subhuman. im 6'5 with nothing wrong with me.
Fuck off you piece of shit my genes mog your genes from here to andromeda

Fucking framecel you are probably built like a fucking lich wizard

nope. post or larp. you will always be shorter than me. mirin the coping and seething
You will always get frame and life mogged by me. Have fun having arthritis at 40 you piece of shit

6'4+ will make it difficult to use public transport and some hotels

You will always get frame and life mogged by me. Have fun having arthritis at 40 you piece of shit
you already have it jfl. A 16 YEAR OLD HEIGHT MOGS. I would just kms if i was you. utterly brutal, you have to larp frame. ew yuck. youre bordering manlet tier

you already have it jfl. A 16 YEAR OLD HEIGHT MOGS. I would just kms if i was you. utterly brutal, you have to larp frame. ew yuck. youre bordering manlet tier
I don’t have arthritis retard. I sometimes get back and knee issues because of the amount of muscle and weight I’m packing you moron.

Meanwhile you don’t get shit cause your a fucking bean pole. As if I have to Larp to prove something to you.

My height is ideal you meanwhile are bordering on circus attraction

It’s just a forgone conclusion with my superior genes that I would frame mog you sorry about that kid

I don’t have arthritis retard. I sometimes get back and knee issues because of the amount of muscle and weight I’m packing you moron.

Meanwhile you don’t get shit cause your a fucking bean pole. As if I have to Larp to prove something to you.

My height is ideal you meanwhile are bordering on circus attraction

It’s just a forgone conclusion with my superior genes that I would frame mog you sorry about that kid
24inch bidelt trained ew. im untrained. im not reading the rest you disabled faggot

Past 6’3 it become bad to be taller.

No such thing. Robert Wadlow was a sex symbol.
2389797 Screenshot 20210515 1426582
They can suck his cock while standing up, I wonder how big his dick is though, because even 8 inches would look small relative to his body size.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
anything 6’4+ is retarded. at that height you either look like a skinny beanpole or a tank. i only ever knew one guy who was bang on 6’4, avg face, wide frame and he scared many people away just by existing (both men and women)

if i could choose a height i’d make myself 6’1, tall, definitely above avg but not ogre/twig tier. 6’3 is very tall and i wouldn’t want to be 6’4+

There's no such thing as too tall.

6'8 sounds like an ogre height but when you see pictures of them heightmogging everyone, the taller the better.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and <6PSLcel
There's no such thing as too tall.

6'8 sounds like an ogre height but when you see pictures of them heightmogging everyone, the taller the better.
Yes there is, if you were 6’6+ you would barely find any women attractive as they would be tiny compared to you, I wouldn’t ever want to be that tall anyway, I hate standing out

I’m avg height and want to keep it that way, I can easily find most women above 5’3/5’4 attractive, if I was that height I’d have to look for a 6’1 woman cos no way am I dating someone over a foot shorter than me

• +1
Reactions: ThatBoneStructure and poopoohead
5'9 and above

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead