How tall were you at fifteen-sixteen and what is your current height (in cm)? Open Experiences

Antinous

Antinous

If you don't like the reflection, Don't look it
If you want to add something more about your height to your post, feel free to do so; To complement your answer, it would be helpful to know if growth occurred even after pubic hair and body hair appeared (you may include facial hair such as mustaches for example), and, if you want, what you think has kept you from growing longer, or specify the age at which your puberty started; it would be nice to know if you grew up even after body hair appeared under your belly button, whatever.

This thread is part of the research on height growth in teens that I already explained I was doing, and how height growth works as a whole, based on personal and individual experiences, whatever

• +1
Reactions: Hector
If you want to add something more about your height to your post, feel free to do so; To complement your answer, it would be helpful to know if growth occurred even after pubic hair and body hair appeared (you may include facial hair such as mustaches for example), and, if you want, what you think has kept you from growing longer, or specify the age at which your puberty started; it would be nice to know if you grew up even after body hair appeared under your belly button, whatever.

This thread is part of the research on height growth in teens that I already explained I was doing, and how height growth works as a whole, based on personal and individual experiences, whatever
15 - 6'5 (Had beard)
16 - 6'5.5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
15-5'7" or 5'8"
Near the end of 16-5'10"

• +1

15-6'0
16-6'0
Now-6'0

• +1
5'10 at 16 atm

• +1
I grew 1.5 inches after getting chest hair srs lol

• +1
15 - 5'5

19 - 6'1

• Hmm...
6´5

• +1
At 15 I was 179cm now I am at 23 at 178cm jfl.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, GenericChad1444, Deleted member 2227 and 3 others
15 - 6'2
16 - 6'2
Now - 6'2

Facial hair now is better than at 16 but I still can't grow a full beard

• +1
Does having a bears signify the end of growth? Ive had one for about 7 months and grew 1 inch.
I think it means that you are in later puberty stages which means growth is slowing down.

• +1
15 around 6' propably
16 6'1
now at almost 17 6'1.5

• +1
I think it means that you are in later puberty stages which means growth is slowing down.
Fuark, I really hope God makes me 5'11", I can't handle being a 5'10" manlet

• +1
15 5’11
16 6’ .5

• +1
15-16 I was like 5’10
Now i’m 6’

• +1
15-16 was like 2 meters tall(6'7 I believe) now I am like 203(6'8).
Seems most of my growth was completed at 15-16.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Jack, Limerencel and 1 other person
I think @Limerencel went from 179cm to 176cm because of bone friction
how does that work?
Fuark, I really hope God makes me 5'11", I can't handle being a 5'10" manlet
There’s almost no difference mate, stop complaining, at that height it’s face. I’m 5’8 and had some success lol

• +1
When I was 15 I was 6'3" (190 cm) and now I am still the same height with 18 years. I didn't grow a single bit. I really wonder why it just stopped...

• +1
When I was 15 I was 6'3" (190 cm) and now I am still the same height with 18 years. I didn't grow a single bit. I really wonder why it just stopped...
Don’t complain.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 2095 and MiroslavBulldosex
@OwlGod I had a really late puberty, everyone was surprised how much I grew from 18 to 19 years old

• +1
I think @Limerencel went from 179cm to 176cm because of bone friction
Legit. I was measured for my passport without shoes and socks on at 179 (when I was 24ish)
Now I'm 30 and I recently got remeasured at my doctors office at 176cm.

I am not sure how I could have shrunken 3cm in 5 years, but I read on the internet that backbone friction, and poor posture can play a role. Not sure if true. Suifuel considering my location.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 2227
I have a medical examination from 14 y/o measured at 180cm, now I'm 19 y/o at 190cm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and turkproducer
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 470
Normal puberty tbh
I almost didn't grow at all from 14-17 tho tbh, all my growth has been during 17-19 I think and I think I'm finally done

was probably just a late growth spurt

• +1
@OwlGod I had a really late puberty, everyone was surprised how much I grew from 18 to 19 years old
How much did you grow and what were you before and now

15 6 foot 17 grew 2 inches

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2227 and turkproducer
I almost didn't grow at all from 14-17 tho tbh, all my growth has been during 17-19 I think and I think I'm finally done

was probably just a late growth spurt
Must have felt really good to go barely above average to really tall. How healthy was your puberty?
15 6 foot 17 grew 2 inches
average
Where do you live? In my country height is not that important (unless you are smaller than the girl).
UK, height is fairly important here. I will say though that it doesn’t seem as important as in Sweden or Netherlands or something. Where you from?

How much did you grow and what were you before and now

I don't know man, but I go every summer to Slovakia and this year everyone told me OMG you got so much taller than the last year, I was literally one of my friends height last year and he's like 180? so I grew 2 inches in a year.

Must have felt really good to go barely above average to really tall. How was your puberty?
I was always among the top 5 tallest ppl in my generation at school (of like 200-300 people) until early hs when I just stopped growing randomly lmao, I noticed people I considered short (relative to me) get as tall as me or taller while I stayed the same. The final growth spurt was real lifefuel

As for face I've had the same chin (height and width) since like 11-12 as far as I can recall, but I lost a lot of baby fat and browridge and infraorbitals got much more prominent during 4th year of HS and 1st year college. Jaw unfortunately remained kinda narrow but it is what it is.

• +1
16-5'10
18-5'10

I was always among the top 5 tallest ppl in my generation at school (of like 200-300 people) until early hs when I just stopped growing randomly lmao, I noticed people I considered short (relative to me) get as tall as me or taller while I stayed the same. The final growth spurt was real lifefuel

As for face I've had the same chin (height and width) since like 11-12 as far as I can recall, but I lost a lot of baby fat and browridge and infraorbitals got much more prominent during 4th year of HS and 1st year college. Jaw unfortunately remained kinda narrow but it is what it is.
How tall are parents? was your puberty healthy or did you have shit environment and your 6’3 height was just genetics lol

15 - around 5’8
Now (27) - 6’0

How tall are parents? was your puberty healthy or did you have shit environment and your 6’3 height was just genetics lol
dad is 183cm and mom is 166cm

Idk if puberty was healthy but I remember eating a fuckton (both classic Slavic dishes and tons of junk food and chocolate), was probably at like 2.5k+ cals daily for 2-3 years. Unrelated to nutrition I had a shit sleeping schedule, school shifts changed every 2 weeks (between starting at 7am and 1.30pm), so I went 2 weeks sleeping for like 3 hours a night during weekdays and 2 weeks sleeping anywhere between 4 and 12

15- 5´9

Now 6´2

dad is 183cm and mom is 166cm

Idk if puberty was healthy but I remember eating a fuckton (both classic Slavic dishes and tons of junk food and chocolate), was probably at like 2.5k+ cals daily for 2-3 years. Unrelated to nutrition I had a shit sleeping schedule, school shifts changed every 2 weeks (between starting at 7am and 1.30pm), so I went 2 weeks sleeping for like 3 hours a night during weekdays and 2 weeks sleeping anywhere between 4 and 12
Any drugs, cigarettes, weed lol)

185 cm at 15
195 cm at 18

18-22 no height grow

22-> start gymcelling 5 days a week 2 hours a day, eat more food, take more supps, sleep more

22-23(now) -> 195cm-201cm

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2095
Any drugs, cigarettes, weed lol)
no, tried weed once, never did any other drugs or smoked cigs, drank more than a single beer maybe like 3-4 times a year at most

got massively wasted when I downed a bottle of liquor at like 15 and since then I can't drink anything other than beer or whiskey which did wonders for my health cuz I can't really afford good whiskey very often xd
ded srs?

185 cm at 15
195 cm at 18

18-22 no height grow

22-> start gymcelling 5 days a week 2 hours a day, eat more food, take more supps, sleep more

Wtf 22-23??

no, tried weed once, never did any other drugs or smoked cigs, drank more than a single beer maybe like 3-4 times a year at most

got massively wasted when I downed a bottle of liquor at like 15 and since then I can't drink anything other than beer or whiskey which did wonders for my health cuz I can't really afford good whiskey very often xd

ded srs?
Ahhh completely different to my puberty then, at least I didn’t abuse lots of drugs that often
Genetic freak srs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and Deleted member 470
I wish I was 5'11

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and turkproducer
Age 14: 5‘9
Age 22: 5‘9

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and BigBoy
15-16 I was like 5’10
Now i’m 6’
Have you noticed any difference in treatment between those 2 inches?
how does that work?

There’s almost no difference mate, stop complaining, at that height it’s face. I’m 5’8 and had some success lol
Imo theres a big difference between 5'10", 5'11", and 6'. Until I turned 5'10" people would never make room for me when I walked the streets. But after being this height I've noticed ppl shorter than 5'8" move to the side whenever i walk by. I could just be Im ugly tho and that's why they're doing it but i never noticed before.

I ideally wanna be 6' but I'm content with 5'11" because it's actually pretty tall. I used to think 5'11" ppl were 6'1" until I grew to this height.

about 160 something and now I'm 178 at 20 years old

hit puberty pretty late, not even sure I've finished yet tbh, noticeable chest hair only started growing earlier this year.