How tall were you at fifteen-sixteen and what is your current height (in cm)? Open Experiences

Have you noticed any difference in treatment between those 2 inches?

Imo theres a big difference between 5'10", 5'11", and 6'. Until I turned 5'10" people would never make room for me when I walked the streets. But after being this height I've noticed ppl shorter than 5'8" move to the side whenever i walk by. I could just be Im ugly tho and that's why they're doing it but i never noticed before.

I ideally wanna be 6' but I'm content with 5'11" because it's actually pretty tall. I used to think 5'11" ppl were 6'1" until I grew to this height.
dating success wise the biggest jumps are 5’6-8 5’8-10

5’10 -6’0 is big as well but nowhere as big as 5’8-10

Have you noticed any difference in treatment between those 2 inches?

Imo theres a big difference between 5'10", 5'11", and 6'. Until I turned 5'10" people would never make room for me when I walked the streets. But after being this height I've noticed ppl shorter than 5'8" move to the side whenever i walk by. I could just be Im ugly tho and that's why they're doing it but i never noticed before.

I ideally wanna be 6' but I'm content with 5'11" because it's actually pretty tall. I used to think 5'11" ppl were 6'1" until I grew to this height.
Not that I can remember. I was a bluepilled NPC back then.

dating success wise the biggest jumps are 5’6-8 5’8-10

5’10 -6’0 is big as well but nowhere as big as 5’8-10
Idrc ab dating this is for lifewise. The taller the better, always. Unless you're above 6'5" lmao.
15 - 5,3
20 - 5,11

Without high, though my parents were afraid I wasn’t going to grow because I was less than 5 feet at 13
How was the experience taking hgh? And how do your parents know about these things? Are they blackpilled?

Idrc ab dating this is for lifewise. The taller the better, always. Unless you're above 6'5" lmao.

How was the experience taking hgh? And how do your parents know about these things? Are they blackpilled?
I didn’t take hgh. If I did I would’ve been 6’2. They didn’t support me taking it nor did I care at the time.

I didn’t take hgh. If I did I would’ve been 6’2. They didn’t support me taking it nor did I care at the time.
Ah, I didn't read your post properly you meant without hgh. 5'11" is still good height.

Manlet and manlet

Must have felt really good to go barely above average to really tall. How healthy was your puberty?

average

UK, height is fairly important here. I will say though that it doesn’t seem as important as in Sweden or Netherlands or something. Where you from?
I currently live in Germany.

180cm - 14.
187cm - 15.

15 - 5'9 i think
16 - 5'11-6'0 (havent measured recently
Just turned 17 so still 5'11-6'0

I am late puberty as fuck (Lifuel for me actually the inproving window is still open), I am 20 and now I am start shaving twice or three time as week and my family has a lot of facial hair.

My armpit hair grew when I was like 17 JFL, every friend had it like 2 or 3 year before me. Pubic hair at like 13. First facial hair at 17 too.

To height i dont remember correctly but when I was a child to 12 or 13 years old I was regular height, average but from 13 to now (I think I am still growing) I grew a lot, I don't know my height now because I dont care too much (look my motto) but something like 6'1 or 6'2. 185~190

15- 5'8.5
Now- 5'11

15- 5'10" 21 5'10" it s over

173 cm 15

174 cm 17

yes my dude

my face also completely changed past 1 year

grew more brow ridge, eyes became more narrow set jfl
jfl suifuel

confirmed buddhist monk in a past life