How tall will i grow? 5'8 is it over?

pemphigus

pemphigus

Iron
Im 14 about 5'8. Parents 5'4 and 6'0. Brother (above 18) 5'8
so im basically the same height as my brother but im not satisfied with that. Is it still possible to grow to 6'0 or above. Some sources suggest i will grow to that other doubt my luck in that.
What if anything else can u do to max my potential?
also most women is see brutally heightmog me

The youngest tend to end up a little taller than their siblings but still i’d recommend taking AI with hgh

it is over?

so im basically the same height as my brother but im not satisfied with that. Is it still possible to grow to 6'0 or above. Some sources suggest i will grow to that other doubt my luck in that.
I remember being about your height at your age, Currently at 20 I am closer to 6'5 but I was a exception, Guys that were taller than me at 14 at my class are like only 3 to 4 inches taller now lol

I remember being about your height at your age, Currently at 20 I am closer to 6'5 but I was a exception, Guys that were taller than me at 14 at my class are like only 3 to 4 inches taller now lol
Did you do any thing specific to grow more or was that just your genetics

Did you do any thing specific to grow more or was that just your genetics
Dad's like 5'10 mom's like 5'5, my youngest brother is close to 6'1 at 17 and second youngest is 5'10ish, Not sure if it's genetics, keep in mind I was quite big as a baby but very short during pre-teen years, Hit growth spurt around 16 and kept growing until 19

• +1
Reactions: pemphigus
Dad's like 5'10 mom's like 5'5, my youngest brother is close to 6'1 at 17 and second youngest is 5'10ish, Not sure if it's genetics, keep in mind I was quite big as a baby but very short during pre-teen years, Hit growth spurt around 16 and kept growing until 19
There might still be hope for me after all

If you had a 5'8-5'10 mother, You could easily be over 6'2, Your mom's genes stunted you

That’s insane I was 5’5 now Im 6’1

• +1
Reactions: pemphigus