How Tall You Have To Actually Be To Get a Halo

9Romance

9Romance

why kill yourself? you never had life JFL 😂
A lot of normies simp and obsess with 6'0 being a huge halo but the reality is. 15% Of people are 6'0 or above. This may not seem like a lot but to put it in perspective ATLEAST 3/20 people you meet are 6'0 or above (probably more). Women have way more than 20 options and can get 6'0 dudes like a piece of cake.

Not only that but most normies fraud that their 6'0 anyways so if you are actually 6'0 and say you're 6'0 it won't even matter as they will just think your frauding

6'0 will definitely not give you a halo, it is not like once a girl hears that you are 6'0 she will start getting wet. Normies need to understand that 6'0 is bare minimum, you won't get rejected for being short but it wont save your face

Halo height that you need to fraud to and tell women that you are is anywhere from 6'3-6'7. These are the optimal/ideal heights and the good thing is, if you are 6'0 barefoot you could easily fraud to 6'3 with lifts/shoes. If you are a autist you could get LL to 6'3-6'4 then fraud till 6'7 with lifts/shoes.

A bumble study even says that the height with the most filters for was 6'7. Any higher was simply niche and had lower search filters.

Stop saying you are 6'0 say you are 6'3+. Height isn't even noticeable until it's like a 3+ inch difference anyways and even then, it depends on the shoes you wear

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, alriodai, MaxillaMaxing and 3 others
6'3'' = 190 cm.

• +1
Reactions: Polish Chincel, datboijj, Deleted member 26116 and 3 others
6' might not be a halo but it's enough to be tolerated by 99% of women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Polish Chincel, datboijj and 6 others
6' might not be a halo but it's enough to be tolerated by 99% of women
Yeah i agree. It is a good height (if you are 6'0 barefoot) but you still need a good face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
5"6.5 is ideal height.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Kater Maxxing, Deleted member 27660 and 1 other person
Lol @manletstates of america come here to Sweden and 6’3 is barely enough

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 16220 and Gaygymmaxx
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, fjor2096, Deleted member 16220 and 4 others
A lot of normies simp and obsess with 6'0 being a huge halo but the reality is. 15% Of people are 6'0 or above. This may not seem like a lot but to put it in perspective ATLEAST 3/20 people you meet are 6'0 or above (probably more). Women have way more than 20 options and can get 6'0 dudes like a piece of cake.

Not only that but most normies fraud that their 6'0 anyways so if you are actually 6'0 and say you're 6'0 it won't even matter as they will just think your frauding

6'0 will definitely not give you a halo, it is not like once a girl hears that you are 6'0 she will start getting wet. Normies need to understand that 6'0 is bare minimum, you won't get rejected for being short but it wont save your face

Halo height that you need to fraud to and tell women that you are is anywhere from 6'3-6'7. These are the optimal/ideal heights and the good thing is, if you are 6'0 barefoot you could easily fraud to 6'3 with lifts/shoes. If you are a autist you could get LL to 6'3-6'4 then fraud till 6'7 with lifts/shoes.

A bumble study even says that the height with the most filters for was 6'7. Any higher was simply niche and had lower search filters.

Stop saying you are 6'0 say you are 6'3+. Height isn't even noticeable until it's like a 3+ inch difference anyways and even then, it depends on the shoes you wear
DUDE 6FT IS LITERALLY BELOW AVERAGE

average is more like 6'4

height halo starts from 6'9

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: EggKing, ;-;, Primalsplit and 12 others

6'4

average is more like 6'4

this is autism. A 6'4 dude irl is definitely going to get simped over by girls.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19 and nitesik
this is autism. A 6'4 dude irl is definitely going to get simped over by girls.
In high class area average is 6’4 amogst whites

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC, ;-;, Deleted member 16220 and 2 others
I'm 6'1 barefoot and wear 2.5 inch elevator shoes to make me 6'3.5

Sad thing is I feel average when walking around my majority white university campus even in my lifts. White zoomers are huge, I'm 24 and get heightmogged by 18 year olds regularly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ;-;, horizontallytall and Zer0/∞
In high class area average is 6’4 amogst whites
are u autistic? 6'0 is barely average in the netherlands. I'm confused what continent or planet you came from

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19, Deleted member 16220 and It'snotover
I'm 191 cm and I'm considered tall by everyone and called the tall guy in whichever group I'm

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 16220, datboijj and 5 others

Sad thing is I feel average when walking around my majority white university campus even in my lifts. White zoomers are huge, I'm 24 and get heightmogged by 18 year olds regularly.
I am 6’2 and usually the tallest in the room. People call me big Nitesik. Kids say I am a giant.

I live in europe.

Under 5’6 is short

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and St.TikTokcel
This nigga unironically said the average man is NBA average height. Lets NBA max broDownload 3

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
0.94% of people are 6'4 or above. So according to you we are all just the top 1%

I am 6’2 and usually the tallest in the room. People call me big Nitesik. Kids say I am a giant.

I live in europe.

I live in europe.
Your classes full of Arab and African refugees don't disprove that white zoomers are tall.

• +1
Reactions: ;-; and Prettyboy
0.94% of people are 6'4 or above. So according to you we are all just the top 1%
I an joking ofc. I guess tall halo starts at 6’1+ night height

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
6'3+
below is average

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ;-; and The Grinch
I'm 191 cm and I'm considered tall by everyone and called the tall guy in whichever group I'm
tbh thats crazy in the netherlands now imagine me in fucking india and niggas still dont get why im narcy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and 5.5psl

average is more like 6'4

Finally a sane person in this thread

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: yirma19, ;-; and forevermirin
Your classes full of Arab and African refugees don't disprove that white zoomers are tall.
Classes? I mean work places and stuff. Also basketball and football courts. I am usually one of the tallest there and people expect for me to play good in basketball cuz I am tall

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
6'2+

even 6'1 might suffice to be known as a taller guy if the build is good

Are you serious ? Jfl
6'1 is a great height for bodybuilding, build a great physique and wear shoe lifts then and you'll be mogging literally 99% guys .

• +1
Reactions: yirma19 and forevermirin
Are you serious ? Jfl
6'1 is a great height for bodybuilding, build a great physique and wear shoe lifts then and you'll be mogging literally 99% guys .
Or dont wear lifts and still mog lol

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Well heres the difference. If you are 6'1 next to a 6'0 man the female literally wont even notice. They care more about who says their taller or the number they can flex. For example im 6'2 (6'3 in shoes) and when i stand head to head next to my 6'5 (6'6 in shoes) friend. I am up to his eyebrow. The only thing taller than me is his 3 inch forehead. The fuck is a forehead going to do realistically. Its about who says their taller or who looks taller
I an joking ofc. I guess tall halo starts at 6’1+ night height

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 24940 and Deleted member 29167
idk but im the same height as my oneitis, the only thing i got going over her is that i framemog

• JFL
Well heres the difference. If you are 6'1 next to a 6'0 man the female literally wont even notice. They care more about who says their taller or the number they can flex. For example im 6'2 (6'3 in shoes) and when i stand head to head next to my 6'5 (6'6 in shoes) friend. I am up to his eyebrow. The only thing taller than me is his 3 inch forehead. The fuck is a forehead going to do realistically. Its about who says their taller or who looks taller
Its matters imo. Just wear 3 inch lifts and see how much taller are you

• +1
Reactions: ;-;
Its matters imo. Just wear 3 inch lifts and see how much taller are you
this is why face matters more than height. Realistically unless ur like an extremely rare 0.01% height. You arent going to heightmog much and even then your face is going to be deformed and you will die at like 20

Between strong 6.1 and 6.3

this is why face matters more than height. Realistically unless ur like an extremely rare 0.01% height. You arent going to heightmog much and even then your face is going to be deformed and you will die at like 20
yeah but there is not much difference in life between having top 10% or top 20% face lets say too

What is really rare is to have combos

Like 6’2 + top 10% face + top tier physique

trust me you encounter guys like this only every couple of month

yeah but there is not much difference in life between having top 10% or top 20% face lets say too

What is really rare is to have combos

Like 6’2 + top 10% face + top tier physique

trust me you encounter guys like this only every couple of month
The differnece between a 8/10 and 9/10 is mainly niche appeal and rare features.

For example the guy on the left is like a 7-8/10. He is attractive to a majority of women but nothing special, kinda like a average chad. The guy on the right is also around like a 7-8 but he has the tiktok "fag" cut, muscle, and dresses in a way that appeals to jb. So to that specific neiche hes like a 9. Rarely will any girl who likes those kind of tiktok guys find him unattractive.

Although to be fair knowing how autistic yall are you probably rate them both like a 6
Images 7
Images 8

• +1
Reactions: nitesik
Are you serious ? Jfl
these guys who claim 6'1 and say they get heightmogged daily despite heightfrauding are larping their height or just don't know how to measure.

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC, yirma19 and 5.5psl
Only about 10% of men are over 6 ft 0. That might not seem like a lot but it is especially with dating apps when women can just swipe and find a 6 ft 4 or 6 ft 5 man and have sex with him.

To put it into perspective, jews are only 2% of the USA population but look at all the power and influence they have.

High IQ.

I claim 6'4 even though I'm 6'1 barefoot.

these guys who claim 6'1 and say they get heightmogged daily despite heightfrauding are larping their height or just don't know how to measure.

It obviously depends on location dumbass.

If your around white zoomers in college you are going to get heightmogged tons on campus. If your in Chinatown buying some food your likely to be the biggest mogger in the neighborhood at 5'9.

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
It obviously depends on location dumbass.

If your around white zoomers in college you are going to get heightmogged tons on campus. If your in Chinatown buying some food your likely to be the biggest mogger in the neighborhood at 5'9.
yeah but ops literally in the netherlands id expect him to be around taller people than u assuming ur somewhere in the anglosphere. im 6'3 and rarely got heightmogged in college (mostly white)

I know. Its estrogen . U eill notoce how they have samll hands and feet and upper body but long legs similar to klinefelters

yeah but ops literally in the netherlands id expect him to be around taller people than u assuming ur somewhere in the anglosphere. im 6'3 and rarely got heightmogged in college (mostly white)
Ur dad height?

no height for your T50 untermench eyes.
okay im tired now bro u can make this comment tomorrow ill say something funny i swear

• Woah
Reactions: forevermirin
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
like 1,5 cm taller than u and actually same lol
get called tall by everyone
i used to feel tall too at 6ft1/2 back when i was 15
idk whats wrong w niggas here

• +1
like 1,5 cm taller than u and actually same lol
get called tall by everyone
i used to feel tall too at 6ft1/2 back when i was 15
idk whats wrong w niggas here
Nobody feels tall because you are used to that height. If a 5'8 person switched heights with you they would feel huge.