How Tall You Have To Actually Be To Get a Halo

Nobody feels tall because you are used to that height. If a 5'8 person switched heights with you they would feel huge.
aye bro
from 6ft and up if u don't get hoes it's not your height it's your face / shitty frame
just put that in ur skull, it's your face and shit frame keeping you from slaying

i swear and promise and take that how you want

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector
A lot of normies simp and obsess with 6'0 being a huge halo but the reality is. 15% Of people are 6'0 or above. This may not seem like a lot but to put it in perspective ATLEAST 3/20 people you meet are 6'0 or above (probably more). Women have way more than 20 options and can get 6'0 dudes like a piece of cake.

Not only that but most normies fraud that their 6'0 anyways so if you are actually 6'0 and say you're 6'0 it won't even matter as they will just think your frauding

6'0 will definitely not give you a halo, it is not like once a girl hears that you are 6'0 she will start getting wet. Normies need to understand that 6'0 is bare minimum, you won't get rejected for being short but it wont save your face

Halo height that you need to fraud to and tell women that you are is anywhere from 6'3-6'7. These are the optimal/ideal heights and the good thing is, if you are 6'0 barefoot you could easily fraud to 6'3 with lifts/shoes. If you are a autist you could get LL to 6'3-6'4 then fraud till 6'7 with lifts/shoes.

A bumble study even says that the height with the most filters for was 6'7. Any higher was simply niche and had lower search filters.

Stop saying you are 6'0 say you are 6'3+. Height isn't even noticeable until it's like a 3+ inch difference anyways and even then, it depends on the shoes you wear
6'5

• +1
Reactions: ;-;
8 inches taller than the girl you're talking to

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294
Taller than everyone else

• +1
sorry but no. If female was attraction was down to whos taller then wih that logic bol bol mogs timothee chamolet. Yet ive literally never even seen a single female say they want to fuck bol bol.
Download 5

Taller than everyone else
Download 5

Ok so he has more smv than timothee chamolet? If we asked 100 random girls who theyd rather fuck they are picking him?

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector
View attachment 2219783

Ok so he has more smv than timothee chamolet? If we asked 100 random girls who theyd rather fuck they are picking him?
You said what is a halo retard if that ape was a midget he would kill himself jumping off a curb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ;-; and horizontallytall
You said what is a halo retard if that ape was a midget he would kill himself jumping off a curb
well no shit height is a halo. Obviously if timothee was 6'3 he would get more girls but that doesnt mean anything. There is always going to be someone who mogs you so its best to focus on improving yourself as much as you can and atleast being able to pull a girl

well no shit height is a halo. Obviously if timothee was 6'3 he would get more girls but that doesnt mean anything. There is always going to be someone who mogs you so its best to focus on improving yourself as much as you can and atleast being able to pull a girl
Improvement=being tall

• +1
6'1 is a subconscious halo. 6'3 is a legit halo.

• +1
So if someone is 5’8. Can they still fraud 3 inch height or just 6+ guys?

Ideal height for attracting women in the West is around 6´1"-6´2". Anything taller than that is a niche thing, and once you go above 6´3" it might already be too tall for many. In the tallest Western countries you can add an inch or so to the figures above. If you're 6´1", 99% of women will accept your height, whether they think it's a particular halo or not.

I don't think he would be perceived as any more attractive if he were 6´3". Apparently he's around 5´10", which with his type of look is perfectly fine and suitable. If he were 6´0", sure, that would be even better, but 6´3" wouldn't be an improvement for most. If he looked more masculine a taller height would benefit him.

Well heres the difference. If you are 6'1 next to a 6'0 man the female literally wont even notice. They care more about who says their taller or the number they can flex. For example im 6'2 (6'3 in shoes) and when i stand head to head next to my 6'5 (6'6 in shoes) friend. I am up to his eyebrow. The only thing taller than me is his 3 inch forehead. The fuck is a forehead going to do realistically. Its about who says their taller or who looks taller
This is why Frame, posture are so important.

8 inches taller than the girl you're talking to
This. If you're average height, go for average height and below girls. I'm 5'10" and have had short girls call me tall :lul: