How tan can you get?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
Can you go from this:

To this?
Fhlcdwh256j31

I have same skin tone and cheek coloration as Pattinson. How tan can I get?

if u have bright blue eyes tanmaxx , eat carrots , sunbath naturally or u will look orange with a faketan just like me

Idk bro, why dont u try.

Wear black and go out in the sun.

Is Gandys color actually ideal? He's pushing ethnic questionability?

• +1
Reactions: wasted
Is Gandys color actually ideal? He's pushing ethnic questionability?
Tall dark and handsome. Med coloring is ideal.

• +1
Reactions: madmax
Tall dark and handsome. Med coloring is ideal.
Hmm perhaps, he's looking very dark, nearly indian in that pic though. I'd prefer to have Hollywood coloring which is a bit paler, luckily I do lol

his maxilla is set backwards
Maxilla itself is irrelevant unless it’s accompanied by poor undereye, zygos, or bad mandible & chin. Look at Lachowski.

Maxilla itself is irrelevant unless it’s accompanied by poor undereye, zygos, or bad mandible & chin. Look at Lachowski.
he doesn't have it as bad

look at this guy on that pic, he's visibly recessed, even more so if you morph his maxilla forwards and look at the original picture

he doesn't have it as bad

look at this guy on that pic, he's visibly recessed, even more so if you morph his maxilla forwards and look at the original picture
Still a gigachad. His mandible and chin are FAR from recessed.

you can get super fucking dark, how it looks depends on ur pigment
if i don't tan i'm pale but i got a more olive pigment rather than pink when i do

you can get super fucking dark, how it looks depends on ur pigment
if i don't tan i'm pale but i got a more olive pigment rather than pink when i do
What’s the best way to tan? I’ve been outside 2-3 hours a day working and barely tanned.

What’s the best way to tan? I’ve been outside 2-3 hours a day working and barely tanned.
Why are you not heavily researched on MT2?

Why are you not heavily researched on MT2?
Because I’m not injecting something that’s going to give me erections. Also heard it gives moles.

Because I’m not injecting something that’s going to give me erections. Also heard it gives moles.
It doesn't, it darkens them, which is what natural tanning does anyway, just slightly more, but with the benefit of 100x more tan, and not only that, but a cancer-free tan, since the more melanin, the less likely that you'll get cancer.
Also, why would you not want a higher libido?

It doesn't, it darkens them, which is what natural tanning does anyway, just slightly more, but with the benefit of 100x more tan, and not only that, but a cancer-free tan, since the more melanin, the less likely that you'll get cancer.
Also, why would you not want a higher libido?
Already jerk off everyday and have super high libido. I'm not low T.

Already jerk off everyday and have super high libido. I'm not low T.
Doesn't mean your high or low T, has more to do with your E levels, I wouldn't flex that tbh.

Doesn't mean your high or low T, has more to do with your E levels, I wouldn't flex that tbh.
Sex drive = E levels :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Keep coping. I'm 900 ng/dl test. Far from high E. I'm 6'5".

Sex drive = E levels :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Keep coping. I'm 900 ng/dl test. Far from high E. I'm 6'5".
Just normal science, no cope :/
I'm surprised that you didn't know that tbh, common knowledge.
Mirin' height though, kinda irrelevant, but still, mirin'.
Also mirin' test levels, I'm guessing I'm average but pile on muscle like it's nothing as well as very dimorphic face, however I just have a bad feeling as well as criminally low libido (generally, low T = low E, high T = high E) - therefore using PEDs plus melanotan I would presume, would be ideal for me.
In any case man, go MT2, I would rather have ideal tan + random boners than low tan cuck.

Just normal science, no cope :/
I'm surprised that you didn't know that tbh, common knowledge.
Mirin' height though, kinda irrelevant, but still, mirin'.
Also mirin' test levels, I'm guessing I'm average but pile on muscle like it's nothing as well as very dimorphic face, however I just have a bad feeling as well as criminally low libido (generally, low T = low E, high T = high E) - therefore using PEDs plus melanotan I would presume, would be ideal for me.
In any case man, go MT2, I would rather have ideal tan + random boners than low tan cuck.
Height = low E since E makes growth plates close faster. Might be pseudoscience. Might try the nasal spray nevertheless for more mild results.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Height = low E since E makes growth plates close faster. Might be pseudoscience. Might try the nasal spray nevertheless for more mild results.
You're actually right, not pseudoscience, but E does have a positive effect on libido.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725