How testosterone increases motivation 💦 [IMPORTANT THREAD] :

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Monster
For everyone:
sees hot female->raises sexual interest->raises motivation->goes to gym or smth

For blackpiller:
sees hot female->blackpill hits->says to myself "it's over"->cooms->gets more depressed

InCollage 20200922 034227301
InCollage 20200922 034118558
Screenshot 20200918 022834 YouTube 01

TL;DR - You NEED to be optimistic if you want to succed.

MECHANISTIC

- Buy a sex doll
- Unironically date 2's and 3's until you find the better ones (to make you feel better)
- Do dopamine detox 1 time weekly (No cellphone usage)
- Reading a book
- Learning a new language
- Driving a bicycle
- Visiting some natural localities
- Fixing the gut microbiome
- Calling atleast 1 friend out daily.
- If you're concerned about long term relationship and such, you can get arranged marriage.
- Inject if your T is low.

PSYCHOLOGICAL💡

- Have optimistic outlook about ascension
- Stop chasing idealism
- Getting happy and excited over something
- Trying to minimize stress (Not thinking about government, jews, women...) Focus on well-being
- Trying to kill all fear and anxiety (Always be ready to die mindset)
- Trying to not look at the watch (You can set the alarm for some tasks)
- Stop being considerate about other people
- Pray to god (Activity that helped many people).
- Don't think about consequences or other things when doing specific task, to not get distracted.
- Reduce the amount of decisions, either at present moment or later.
- You can watch some motivational videos.

HOBBIES 🎲

- Learning a new language
- Doing 3D/2D engineering - Proe, Creo
- Woodworking
- Reading a book
- Wielding, craftsman, metal things
- Drawing, art
- Coding in game engine, learning the principles
- Practicing survival, going to camping (might help with minimizing stress, and stimulate ready to die mindset).
- Improving communication skills, speaking
- Learning to play an instrument
- Just learning. Whether it's biochemistry, mechanics, philosophy...

That's all i have to put in, you probably get the idea that you need to condition your mind if you want to get happy which is what i want to get abroad. You can start by fixing your gut and then work towards your goals slowly while not getting distracted.

NOW LET'S START FUCKING DOING IT BOYOS 🍻

If they did it, so can you.

Ascension should be an exciting journey, knowing you'll exceed with this.

Motivation to get through.

The women you're gonna get after.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zsombi, Deleted member 11479, Deleted member 2968 and 27 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, ItsOver.com, Schönling and 7 others
Optimism is good but difficult to practice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, PYT, Deleted member 10536 and 1 other person
mogging other guys raises my T tbh

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Optimism is good but difficult to practice
It's the final phase of blackpill, everyone is at the nihilistic phase and they don't want to get out from that 'comfort zone'

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, ItsOver.com, PYT and 2 others
I am always positive but this corona bullshit is making me negative ;(

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, PYT, Deleted member 6785 and 6 others
tbh i have always been optimistic

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Chintuck22

• +1
  • JFL
I am always positive but this corona bullshit is making me negative ;(
Exactly, try to not overthink. Unfortunately, there's nothing much you can do other than altering your gut microbiome (80% of serotonin is made in the gut, and 50% dopamine), so that and working slowly towards your goal.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, PYT, forwardgrowth and 2 others
It's the final phase of blackpill, everyone is at the nihilistic phase and they don't want to get out from that 'comfort zone'

This video goes indeep on deppression, i understand the concept but is difficultt for me to get to the levels of cope as monks get, they are really happy but at the end of the day having healthy neurotranssmitters naturally comes from having fullfilling relationships which mind me is almost impossible on 21 century with the amount of mass exposure to social media, social media is the death of the nuclear family, which in my opinion family is ideal model for society.

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 10536, Rasputin and 1 other person
Exactly, try to not overthink. Unfortunately, there's nothing much you can do other than altering your gut microbiome (80% of serotonin is made in the gut), so that and working slowly towards your goal.
Yes only need to muscle Maxx this year and try to get better skin so i am getting little bit more bf till march

• Love it
  • +1
Yes only need to muscle Maxx this year and try to get better skin so i am getting little bit more bf till march
If money is not your concern, you can plan some surgeries such as genioplasty, what do you think of that @larsanova69 ?

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Lars
I’ve mastered being optimistic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Chintuck22
If money is not your concern, you can plan some surgeries such as genioplasty, what do you think of that @larsanova69 ?
I dont have money hahahaha and would pay for Hair trans first if my hairline gets worse

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and PYT
correlation or causation?

• +1
Take vitamin s

• +1
View attachment 793147correlation or causation?
That's in animal hierarchy and we humans are nothing more than an animals. But if you want to understand how this work from a scientific standpoint, i recommend watching this video, this is where i got info from:

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, PYT and Deleted member 6403
That's in animal hierarchy and we humans are nothing more than an animals. But if you want to understand how this work from a scientific standpoint, i recommend watching this video, this is where i got info from:

ye alr know bro

im just asking does the alpha male have high testosterone levels due to his status or is does he have status due to his testosterone?

• +1
ye alr know bro

im just asking does the alpha male have high testosterone levels due to his status or is does he have status due to his testosterone?
It's the fighting starting behavior from high free T, and general motivation to get pussy since you're high T and want to fuck so badly.

Although the first thing might be genetic because of receptors, but i forgot ngl i have to check again, likely yes, cause it's DHT driven.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, PYT and Deleted member 6403
ye alr know bro

i believe its a positive feedback loop

that is what i hate about this site

it completetly brainwashes you to lose your optimism etc.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: nonserviam, Gargantuan, BigNoseSlavcel and 4 others
i believe its a positive feedback loop
Oh yeah i just checked.

It's the DHT receptor in the brain that needs to be antagonized, then you have total free testosterone and estradial is associated with fight-starting behavior, they inhibit this receptor.

- This is why agression is associated with high free testosterone, but remember that you need to have lower estradiol and to have high DHT receptor density/sensitivity to begin (which is genetically driven unfortunately).

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 6403
gud thread

• Love it
i think the depression aspect of low t is much more important than people make it seem

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Chintuck22
Low T is cope. You are just ugly

Sounds like something only defeatist would say. Watch me ascending
Defeatist ? Bro noone ascended with any of this bullshit, hell not even with AASs.

And I am not defeatist. Its just this is what ascension looks like :
Screenshot 20201109 151036 Chrome

Not with T cope.

Exactly, try to not overthink. Unfortunately, there's nothing much you can do other than altering your gut microbiome (80% of serotonin is made in the gut, and 50% dopamine), so that and working slowly towards your goal.
How do I fix my gut biome?

I got blackpilled on how important motivation and approaching girls is from first hand experience

• +1

I got blackpilled on how important motivation and approaching girls is from first hand experience
I also eat like shit so wouldn't be surprised if my gut biome was hiroshima nagasaki wasteland tier

• +1

Unfortunately only by doing gut transplant and then taking probiotics for the rest of your life, but it is worth it, don't be discouraged

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and PYT
I also eat like shit so wouldn't be surprised if my gut biome was hiroshima nagasaki wasteland tier
No grains, artificial sweeteners, sugar, processed food. Raw meat. Organ meat. Natural animal products.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22 and PYT
Unfortunately only by doing gut transplant and then taking probiotics for the rest of your life, but it is worth it, don't be discouraged
Fuck. Can it get worse?

• +1
No grains, artificial sweeteners, sugar, processed food. Raw meat. Organ meat. Natural animal products.
What if I eat junkfood once a week?

good thread op ngl

• +1
He would also need to get custom water filtration system because of the halogen toxicity, chlorine is anti-microbial, they add chlorine in our waters, and as a result, it destroys your gut microbiome.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 10536
What if I eat junkfood once a week?

good thread op ngl
Then it just sets you back. The way I see it is it's like a constant struggle in a tug of war between different types of bacterias in your gut, when you eat certain food - certain bacterias start to thrive. When you eat some other food - those thriving bacterias start dying, as they don't have food available to them. This is why I think you might not need transplants. Idk, the entire field imo seems to be a bit based on pseudo science and not many people take it seriously. But I do remember reading many articles stating that different types and kinds of foods feed different types and kinds of bacterias. Personally have been eating rare steaks for many many years and I absolutely hate well done steaks.

• +1
Imagine justify your subhumanity and autism with an hormone lol

Imagine justify your subhumanity and autism with an hormone lol
If only you knew the principles of biochemistry and gut microbiome before challenging what i said...

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
If only you knew the principles of biochemistry and gut microbiome before challenging what i said...

u descend random level t. Just a trash gen:lul:

please stop the hormonol coping