How tf am I sup to be positive?

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
I had 2 uni exams today. I passed both with good grades. I'm very close to acquiring my degree

BUT

there's this really hot 5ft white becky bitch who I SWEAR has the sexiest voice I've heard in a long time. So high E when I heard it I almost nutted in my pants and could barely suppress my dick. Anyway she looks at me like I'm a weirdo because I'm barely a 4. I got money, I got a fat dick, but I can't fuck her coz I'm ugly
Angry The Office GIF

I'm SO HORNY for this high E becky bitch. I wanna eat her ass and cum inside her sooooooooooo bad ffs I'm going crazy, I was SO close to raping her bitch ass

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: m0ss26, Sny, Deleted member 51465 and 7 others
I can relate.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and gigell
Bhai rest for a while and hop on some pain killers
Drink something cold you'll feel better

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
just accidetantly grope her or something

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Luffymaxxing
Bhai rest for a while and hop on some pain killers
Drink something cold you'll feel better
Painkillers? Yeeeah like I need a second addiction after ass+feet

• JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, nigkook, incelmogger and 1 other person
just accidetantly grope her or something
ngl I am REALLY close to doing that. I wanna feel just how soft her untrained ass is, I wanna find out what panties she's wearing, is it Calvin Klein? What color? And also is her pussy shaved? How pink / inflamed is her asshole after taking shits for years?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, roping3264 and X D
you could also fake being autistic, if your autistic you basically get away with anything.

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
you could also fake being autistic, if your autistic you basically get away with anything.
Nah that autistic dude from the UK got 10 years for "harassing" that bitch a couple years back iirc

i have literally never been attracted to a girl under 5'10 lol, short girls are always recessed boneless incels, OP got an incel fetish

• JFL
Reactions: Zonar, incelmogger and WeiWei
You can put your finger in your ass then smell it and be happy about that

• JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, incelmogger and WeiWei
i have literally never been attracted to a girl under 5'10 lol, short girls are always recessed boneless incels, OP got an incel fetish
bitch had mogger mandible tbh but what do I care, her voice was OOZING estrogen, I swear this bitch could make a gay man straight, I just wanted her to sit on my fucking face and rip one on me like there's no tomorrow

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: tallnegga and WeiWei
bitch had mogger mandible tbh but what do I care, her voice was OOZING estrogen, I swear this bitch could make a gay man straight, I just wanted her to sit on my fucking face and rip one on me like there's no tomorrow
i dont think i ever paid attention to a girls voice unless it was super annoying

Just kiss her bro

ngl I am REALLY close to doing that. I wanna feel just how soft her untrained ass is, I wanna find out what panties she's wearing, is it Calvin Klein? What color? And also is her pussy shaved? How pink / inflamed is her asshole after taking shits for years?
Fucks wrong with u U will never get her any way

• WTF
Reactions: WeiWei
I had 2 uni exams today. I passed both with good grades. I'm very close to acquiring my degree

BUT

there's this really hot 5ft white becky bitch who I SWEAR has the sexiest voice I've heard in a long time. So high E when I heard it I almost nutted in my pants and could barely suppress my dick. Anyway she looks at me like I'm a weirdo because I'm barely a 4. I got money, I got a fat dick, but I can't fuck her coz I'm ugly
Angry The Office GIF

I'm SO HORNY for this high E becky bitch. I wanna eat her ass and cum inside her sooooooooooo bad ffs I'm going crazy, I was SO close to raping her bitch ass
You evil wicked kinda niggas give incels a bad name 🤣

• Hmm...
Bachelors/Masters/PhD?
Bsc in psychology, I have a background in IT. Once I get it, Imma go into pharma sales to make big bucks, I got nepotism going for me.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Just kiss her bro
no joke if she continues to reject me I'll just pull her close to me, pull down her panties and tongue punch her asshole

no joke if she continues to reject me I'll just pull her close to me, pull down her panties and tongue punch her asshole
Off ur rocker nigga

• Love it
Bsc in psychology, I have a background in IT. Once I get it, Imma go into pharma sales to make big bucks, I got nepotism going for me.
What about your final thesis? Have you finished it?

I just busted a huge nut to the thought of just how stinky her worn black ankle socks must be by now provided the bitch is still active. Fuck, that was a good nut

I want to fuck her, she is an htb with big ass and wide hips fucking hell she is talking with my grandma in the room next to me but i am so horny i will rub a quick one
Real
Rape her and your grandma.
:tiny:
I can relate to some extent.
i wish i fucked my cousin before she turned into a slut
dm me pic i wont share
whats stopping you
What's your cousin look like bro?
I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD MY COUSIN LOOKS JUST LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!
View attachment 2697272
I SWEAATRRR

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte