There is this foid in my class

I just wrote an exam and this giga high appeal foid was ahead of me. She's mtb facially but her body is so much my type, perfect ass and long torso, her hair is just so gl. She's got that primal sex appeal that gets me going like nothing else.

I finished the exam like i was high iq, then I got to daydreaming. I imagined her naked, stretching on a bed. She gotta be so tight with her perfect skin. That skin-to-skin contact would make me rock hard ngl.

I felt so high T ngl. Too bad she's going for 25 year old htns, and I'm a 16 yo acnecel.
Didnt even read but when I read the title I thought she was a whore who gets raped and consents to it

Didnt even read but when I read the title I thought she was a whore who gets raped and consents to it
then y you comment If you haven't read???

• Ugh..
Reactions: BitchBoy
which years did you lurk most actively? name some major events on the forum in those years
would guess like 2022 ofc i can't remember some major events but ik that there were probably the most mog battles (not .org members but models)

• JFL
Reactions: fuse
which years did you lurk most actively? name some major events on the forum in those years

would guess like 2022 ofc i can't remember some major events but ik that there were probably the most mog battles (not .org members but models)
Honestly who tf cares
stop bumping this old ass thread, move to pms

• +1
Reactions: fuse