To learn who cucks you,find out who you cannot mog
sucks

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
Meltanoin and lowering the room temp always helps

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
how to lower room twmp?
16celcius 62f greatly improve your sleep, also physical exertions during the day increases your sleep drives to a noticeable extend.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Deleted member 19994
16celcius 62f greatly improve your sleep, also physical exertions during the day increases your sleep drives to a noticeable extend.
I end up sleeping with 30celsius room as a white guy and I sleep well. The hard thing is falling asleep. I always fell like a log back when I took antidepressants and antipsychotics.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Abhorrence
I end up sleeping with 30celsius room as a white guy and I sleep well. The hard thing is falling asleep. I always fell like a log back when I took antidepressants and antipsychotics.
Sauna few hours before bedtime then sleep in cool bedroom. Knock me out everytime I was about to browse looksmax.org

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Deleted member 19994
Had a panic attack inside a Pakistani-run 24/7 small shop and I ended up threatening the manager with a fake pipe bomb inside my backpack (my backpack was empty). Sincerely, I can't recall why did I do that.

They reported me to the cops and I got arrested 1 week later, IIRC.

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and BrahminBoss
its easy if you know what to take

Had a panic attack inside a Pakistani-run 24/7 small shop and I ended up threatening the manager with a fake pipe bomb inside my backpack (my backpack was empty). Sincerely, I can't recall why did I do that.

They reported me to the cops and I got arrested 1 week later, IIRC.
oh if the victims were curries idc