how tf did david robinson go from 5'9 junior year to 6'6 senior year

hunkymonkey69

hunkymonkey69

Bronze
and then finally grew to 7'1??

Clearly used the .org heightmaxxing botb thread

• +1
Reactions: DR. NICKGA, tyronechadmax and m0ss26
yeah, with that height you can look absolute dogshit and girl would come up to you everywhere you go. I know from my butterface 0 game friend.
lmao no one wants to be with soeone whos 7'1 unless your deeply insecure and have deep trauma and psychological issues

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, goldpill and CreepyJewel1
lmao no one wants to be with soeone whos 7'1 unless your deeply insecure and have deep trauma and psychological issues
you literally described modern woman.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Pandora, DR. NICKGA and 2 others
you literally described modern woman.
i think most women would find that to be too tall but 20-30 percent will have such a strong primal attraction it wont matter. Youll slay.

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1
i think most women would find that to be too tall but 20-30 percent will have such a strong primal attraction it wont matter. Youll slay.
well it's better than being 3'11 super mega manlet so... who is here to complain?

do you have a strong primal attraction to a women with overly sized tits and ass? Like too big like those plastic surgery bitches who overexagerated? There comes a point of diminishing returns and where more dimmorphism becommes less attractive. If being 7'1 was really a mogger trait then everyone today would be tall af but thats not how nature works it isnt healthy for the average male height to be 6'6 Typically sommeone whos really tall 6'5 plus is less attractive than someone a bit shorter on average because of frame and too much hgh and hormone exposure is like risking looking like a pit bull which signifys bad health and genetic quality to women. but of course there are exceptions

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
please go talk to somme bitches and get the fuck off tiktok i beg you
Yeah, just like it's not much different. Buddy, internet people are real and unfortunately tiktok foids socializing the fuck out. don't worry, I am disgusted by them, just as you are.

do you have a strong primal attraction to a women with overly sized tits and ass? Like too big like those plastic surgery bitches who overexagerated? There comes a point of diminishing returns and where more dimmorphism becommes less attractive. If being 7'1 was really a mogger trait then everyone today would be tall af but thats not how nature works it isnt healthy for the average male height to be 6'6 Typically sommeone whos really tall 6'5 plus is less attractive than someone a bit shorter on average because of frame and too much hgh and hormone exposure is like risking looking like a pit bull which signifys bad health and genetic quality to women. but of course there are exceptions
Yeah your right that's why Chico is so famous on this forum. He is 6"3 and is still good looking. Most tall people have downward growth and look like shit but if you are 7"1, have a strong frame and facially attractive it is way better than being 6"3. Some women will be scared of dating you but some will have a strong fetish for you so it doesn't really matter.
We are talking in theoreticals and not necessarily a likely genetic occuring event.

please go talk to somme bitches and get the fuck off tiktok i beg you
I don't think it's insecurity by women who like tall guys. It's just basic biology most women want to feel small and feel protective by a bigger man.

Relationship with a bigger height difference last longer.

I don't think it's insecurity by women who like tall guys. It's just basic biology most women want to feel small and feel protective by a bigger man.

Relationship with a bigger height difference last longer.
not 7 foot fucking one. And ideally 8 inches taller is the best. And studies show 6'3-6'4 barefoot is the best male height when it comes to attracting women, thats tall btw especailly cuz of all the larpers and people who blatently lie. Too much of one thing is bad I think you forget why men and women are attracted to certain things it represents genetic quality and ability to reproduce but as much as we love big tits and a big ass and too much is just riduculous and a turn off conversly as much as women love height and frame girls are turned off by too much muscle and can feel creepy standing next to really tall guys ive asked wommen in real life these questions before btw not going based of intuition like every society deprived fucker in this forum

not 7 foot fucking one. And ideally 8 inches taller is the best. And studies show 6'3-6'4 barefoot is the best male height when it comes to attracting women, thats tall btw especailly cuz of all the larpers and people who blatently lie. Too much of one thing is bad I think you forget why men and women are attracted to certain things it represents genetic quality and ability to reproduce but as much as we love big tits and a big ass and too much is just riduculous and a turn off conversly as much as women love height and frame girls are turned off by too much muscle and can feel creepy standing next to really tall guys ive asked wommen in real life these questions before btw not going based of intuition like every society deprived fucker in this forum
That's because all the guys who are above 6"5 have shit frames and women hate that. It's even hard to build muscle at that height. They don't hate the guy who is 6"8 because he is "too tall" they hate the 6"8 guy because he has shit frame and is Ltn facially.

Even if an 8 inch height difference is ideal I would still want to be taller to reproduce with taller women so I have better kids.

I don't think women care that much about genetics. Maybe she just finds the guy attractive. It's that simple.

That's because all the guys who are above 6"5 have shit frames and women hate that. It's even hard to build muscle at that height. They don't hate the guy who is 6"8 because he is "too tall" they hate the 6"8 guy because he has shit frame and is Ltn facially.

Even if an 8 inch height difference is ideal I would still want to be taller to reproduce with taller women so I have better kids.

I don't think women care that much about genetics. Maybe she just finds the guy attractive. It's that simple.
wdym "better kids" Theres a reason why the average height isnt 6'6 it isnt healthy hummans arent supposed to be huge