[Serious] HOW TF DO I COVER MY EARS AND NOSE!????

Anguish

I'm the most pathetic human being on earth
My ears and nose are so fucking big and grotesque i was bullied for that a lot and i want to get rid of it asap, please tell me how do i cover them?

Save up for plastic surgery. They are very effective for both the nose and the ears.
Broke? Do it in a cheap country that has a quality cosmedical surgery industry.

Facade

Former Mod
Covering your nose does not work very well, because it is right in your face. The only way to improve your nose is plastic surgery. You can of course cover your ears with beanies or other clothing.

treedude

Grand Wizard
as mentioned u can cover your ears with a large pull over hat.

ur nose is right dead center

Psmaxx and grow hair upwards.

Nibba

Darwin Gvng // Commander Nibba
Save up for plastic surgery. They are very effective for both the nose and the ears.
Broke? Do it in a cheap country that has a quality cosmedical surgery industry.
What countries??

The size of your ears are pretty irrelevant. If they stick out, then look into otoplasty. And if you want to change the nose then look into rhino.

Well, you can use a hat to cover your ears, that's for one. Not sure about the covering-your-nose part, though. Maybe you can use a scarf?

What countries??
I've heard that Turkey is a pretty cheap option, compared to North America and Western Europe.

Nibba

Darwin Gvng // Commander Nibba
The size of your ears are pretty irrelevant. If they stick out, then look into otoplasty. And if you want to change the nose then look into rhino.

Well, you can use a hat to cover your ears, that's for one. Not sure about the covering-your-nose part, though. Maybe you can use a scarf?

I've heard that Turkey is a pretty cheap option, compared to North America and Western Europe.
Is it good though? @Limerencel

Creep

Blackpill Scientist
There is such a thing as ear reduction surgery. You can google more about it.

Also alot of people know about nose jobs, I suppose you do as well.

Problem solved.

VST

Mentalcel Supreme with Cheese™
Wear a beanie to cover the ears.
Not much you can do about the nose though, (except wearing a balaclava)

I have a problem with my ears since they are lopsided and I think they ruin the symmetry of my face. I use a Spanish product called otostick that I frequently buy on eBay, there made out of silicone and stick for a week depending on how you use it, I have mine in and I get the placement right it can last for 2.5 weeks. From someone looking behind you they are invisible and I've been wearing them since mid 2016

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)