How tf do I fix my sleep?

rand anon

rand anon

Caucasoid supremacist Castiza futurist 😛
79310FA2 531D 4EAC BD92 15BBC86CC89A
310B322B B61E 4FD1 A8D4 F3C9C7A503BB

I try to hit the sheets somewhere between 10:30 - 12 and aim to get 9hrs of sleep. No matter what I can’t hit that though, at best within the past few months I’ve hit like 8 hrs. Normally I end up getting around 5 or 6 as shown in the pics above tracked by my apple watch.

Things I’ve tried, cycling on and off melatonin, going back to side sleeping (I switched to sleeping on my back like 6 months ago for looksmaxxing), no screens an hr before bed, blue light filters. Idk what else to do. I do hve like three cups of coffee but that usually stops before 2pm. Any suggestions? I don’t rly feel tired during the day but I feel like I could def be better

Tags
@HimmyButler @FailedNormieManlet @Razeb @SecularIslamist @forevermirin @Wallenberg @BombayVikings @CFW432 @David Rothschild @Copeful @ascendedd @Xangsane @TRUE_CEL @justinzayn @Vain786 @Artemis @Ellipsis @HarrierDuBois @BongMog @Umbra @Witheredly90 @mrriceguy @It'snotover @looksmaxxer234 @SteveRogers @MonkeyDLuffy2003 @defezman @TheHandcel @the BULL @thereallegend @russiancel @5.5psl @Lone Wolf @autistic_tendencies @thecel @Ja-Ja Gabori @Elvisandreaa @soldier_puzzle662 @SubhumanCurrycel @poopoohead @Biggdink @drose420 @Zer0/∞ @Zeruel

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, poopoohead, Deleted member 25938 and 7 others
Why are you asking me this? My sleep cycle is even more fucked up than you.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 25938, autistic_tendencies and 4 others
melatonin.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
do u take any supplements?

• +1
I haven't been able to fix mine, I work until 4am tho so it's understandable

• +1
View attachment 2106449View attachment 2106450

I try to hit the sheets somewhere between 10:30 - 12 and aim to get 9hrs of sleep. No matter what I can’t hit that though, at best within the past few months I’ve hit like 8 hrs. Normally I end up getting around 5 or 6 as shown in the pics above tracked by my apple watch.

Things I’ve tried, cycling on and off melatonin, going back to side sleeping (I switched to sleeping on my back like 6 months ago for looksmaxxing), no screens an hr before bed, blue light filters. Idk what else to do. I do hve like three cups of coffee but that usually stops before 2pm. Any suggestions? I don’t rly feel tired during the day but I feel like I could def be better

Tags
@HimmyButler @FailedNormieManlet @Razeb @SecularIslamist @forevermirin @Wallenberg @BombayVikings @CFW432 @David Rothschild @Copeful @ascendedd @Xangsane @TRUE_CEL @justinzayn @Vain786 @Artemis @Ellipsis @HarrierDuBois @BongMog @Umbra @Witheredly90 @mrriceguy @It'snotover @looksmaxxer234 @SteveRogers @MonkeyDLuffy2003 @defezman @TheHandcel @the BULL @thereallegend @russiancel @5.5psl @Lone Wolf @autistic_tendencies @thecel @Ja-Ja Gabori @Elvisandreaa @soldier_puzzle662 @SubhumanCurrycel @poopoohead @Biggdink @drose420 @Zer0/∞ @Zeruel
Nigga I can't help you, I'm up all night cuz I'm a chronic restless insomniac, like I used to go to sleep at 5 am but these days its closer to 3. I've limited myself to lnly playing chess and reading stuff, if I listen to music or watch videos on my phone, it's over, I can stay up til 6 or something

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and rand anon
do you do gym excercise and jogging/walking,you will get tired and eventualy fell asleep,get more active
mine is fucked too, i am a night owl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27014, Deleted member 25938, rand anon and 1 other person

Tags
I got insomnia. I’m the last guy you should ask.

• So Sad
cut down on caffeine + you need to be doing some physically intensive exercise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22886, rand anon, BongMog and 1 other person
@Dr. Bruh help my mans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and rand anon
Melatonin 1mg works pretty good for me tbh, i sleep between 1am and 9am now thanks to it. Why don't you stop the coffe tho and see how that works out

• +1
I'd suggest some form of cardio/ hiit before you go to sleep , also go on a caffeine detox , get a comforter blanket/weighted blanket , get a side pillow , increase comfort overall and you'll have better/longer sleep probs

• +1
melatonin.

do u take any supplements?
Yeah, pretty much all the recommended stuff on the forum. Ashwa and magnesium should help sleep right?

do you do gym excercise and jogging/walking,you will get tired and eventualy fell asleep
mine is fucked too, i am a night owl
I don't go to the gym but I do walk a lot during the day

you need to be doing some physically intensive exercise
it's ober

Why are you asking me this? My sleep cycle is even more fucked up than you.
my bad, needed tags

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
Yeah, pretty much all the recommended stuff on the forum. Ashwa and magnesium should help sleep right?
when do u supplement vitamin d?

• +1

I don't go to the gym but I do walk a lot during the day

it's ober

my bad, needed tags
there is one thing,if someone just ldar all day,then they distrupt their sleeping schedule
,but if work hard all day busy,then your body will naturaly demand more sleep

• +1
Just take an hour to fully wind down before bed

• +1
it's ober
phenchod just do some pushups in your room until failure or go for a run outside
optionally get a pullup bar or gymnastic rings and hop on those whenever you get time
you will feel better throughout the day and fall asleep much easier
no reason not to

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and BongMog
i fall asleep around 4-5 am and Im neet so i can sleep until 4-5 pm. Based ldar bro

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and rand anon
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and BongMog

Tags
8 hours is still a good sleep that give you decent hormone production, but i understand your point. Are you vit d deficient? Vitamin d is very important for sleeping for long time. Unfortunately during winter i wake up 3 or 4 times in 8 hours, even when i take 3000ui of vit d per day. In summer i don’t have such problems when i take enough sun and i fall asleep much sooner with better sleep quality. You should also try to do bunch of physical activities that makes you more tired during the day, rotting in your basement 24/7 won't make your body really tired. Oh and when you take melatonin don’t take too much btw, i heard people saying that it fucked their sleep for many months after they stopped the use.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and BongMog

Tags
Just sleep

• So Sad
Before going to sleep don't do any brainstorming activity , high cortisol release fucks with sleep schedule

• +1
8 hours is still a good sleep that give you decent hormone production
That's only the time in bed though, not true sleep. I'm only getting like 6hrs of sleep atleast according to my apple watch
Are you vit d deficient? Vitamin d is very important for sleeping for long time. Unfortunately during winter i wake up 3 or 4 times in 8 hours, even when i take 3000ui of vit d per day. In summer i don’t have such problems when i take enough sun and i fall asleep much sooner with better sleep quality.
I supplement. Blood test from a few months ago
208BCCC4 A670 4504 A4BB 3B14B6C8CAEC

You should also try to do bunch of physical activities that makes you more tired during the day, rotting in your basement 24/7 won't make your body really tired.
It's ogre

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
nigga why crying
????????
@rand anon
phenchod just do some pushups in your room until failure or go for a run outside
optionally get a pullup bar or gymnastic rings and hop on those whenever you get time
you will feel better throughout the day and fall asleep much easier
no reason not to

• So Sad
wtf does that mean nigger
if you cant do pushups then start with knee pushups
or start on the wall
you just have to get sweaty

• So Sad
wtf does that mean nigger
if you cant do pushups then start with knee pushups
or start on the wall
you just have to get sweaty
I used to do calistenics in hs, never got me as much as looksmaxxing did. Exercise is propaganda :feelsautistic:

I used to do calistenics in hs, never got me as much as looksmaxxing did. Exercise is propaganda :feelsautistic:
wdym never got you as much
as much what
foid attention jfl?? im ont talkign ahout that
exercise is the #1 thing you can do for mental health and physical wellbeing

• So Sad

Tags
DM me or post in here a pic of your maxilla followed by your bite. Post multiple photos as well.

We can try and guess whether or not your maxilla is recessed.

Often times, sleep apnea is caused my maxillary recession

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Copeful
That's only the time in bed though, not true sleep. I'm only getting like 6hrs of sleep atleast according to my apple watch

I supplement. Blood test from a few months ago
View attachment 2106465

It's ogre
You have decent vit d level, 90% of Western people are deficient of it. As far as we know the two hormones that have the biggest impact on sleep are melatonin and cortisol, i know it is ironic but... are you cortisolmaxxed? That impact sleep a lot too. And like I said exercise a lot/ keep you busy the entire day or your body won't feel the true need to sleep.

• +1
DM me or post in here a pic of your maxilla followed by your bite. Post multiple photos as well.

We can try and guess whether or not your maxilla is recessed.

Often times, sleep apnea is caused my maxillary recession
I'm not recessed at all bhai

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218

Tags
Just sleep bro i had this problem when i was younger but i used to be a good Islamic boy and pray to Allah and read ayyatul kursi and my sleep fear went away and now I can sleep just fine

• Woah
Just sleep bro i had this problem when i was younger but i used to be a good Islamic boy and pray to Allah and read ayyatul kursi and my sleep fear went away and now I can sleep just fine
@HimmyButler this true? Will I be able to sleep better if I convert? @forevermirin are there any mantras that can help with sleep?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and Deleted member 24770
@HimmyButler this true? Will I be able to sleep better if I convert? @forevermirin are there any mantras that can help with sleep?
Yes bhai convert and you can sleep when you fear Allah

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and rand anon
Yes convert Bhai you can say Salawat until you fall asleep

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and rand anon
develop a consistent meditation practice. best thing i've ever found for sleep

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin and rand anon
Melatonin

• Hmm...
Caffeine withdrawal, I did not read the content lol

• +1
Any meditation routine in particular u recommend?
I just try to concentrate on the feeling of my breath in my nose while counting my breaths up to 5 then starting over again. And basically if your mind wanders, you just try to recognize that and put the focus back on your breath. I do it for like 30 minutes a day. It doesn't have to be before you fall asleep. You could start with 5 or 15 minutes if that seems to daunting. Gotta stick with it for like a month to see the benefits.

Sometimes it used to take me hours to fall asleep. It was always hassle. Now I almost never have an issue.

• +1
I just try to concentrate on the feeling of my breath in my nose while counting my breaths up to 5 then starting over again. And basically if your mind wanders, you just try to recognize that and put the focus back on your breath. I do it for like 30 minutes a day. It doesn't have to be before you fall asleep. You could start with 5 or 15 minutes if that seems to daunting. Gotta stick with it for like a month to see the benefits.

Sometimes it used to take me hours to fall asleep. It was always hassle. Now I almost never have an issue.
Thank u