How tf do I get motivation to study?

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
I think I am smart enough already to get a good paying job (I am highly languagemaxxed for example),however I can't drop out,and still have to study. I am struggling to give a fuck about it though. How do I force myself to do it?

Set yourself a timer for 1 hour, and study for that hour straight, if you can't do it just end your life.

I think I am smart enough already to get a good paying job (I am highly languagemaxxed for example),however I can't drop out,and still have to study. I am struggling to give a fuck about it though. How do I force myself to do it?
How much languages do you know, and which?

I barely study

stimulants help

Get that high paying job first then say how ez it is for you to get it

i have the same issue i just do 1 hour a day per subject so i get a little done everyday that way i dont stress

if you dont finish the assignment or homework that day you'll finish it tomorrow

im in college with 4 classes semester so its like 4 hours of studying a day so i can go to the gym and hang out with friends or party

this is so efficient for me i used to be such a procrastinator

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and Deleted member 3043
Studying is cope

How much languages do you know, and which?
English,German,Hungarian,Slovak
English is the one I know to handle to most (even more then my national language lol).I mog all my classmates in it