How tf do I go about hardmaxing in a socially acceptable way

D

Deleted member 24002

Mistral
I've already convinced my parents to let me get chin surgery and I've started that process, but my nose is also massive. Convincing my parents to let me get chin surgery was already very difficult because they thought I was insane for putting so much money into it and they've never heard of anyone doing this procedure before. Also, I can tell all my friends and family think Im vain/insecure/odd for doing this. Every time they look at my chin they say something like "your chin looks normal" and one of my friends even says I have body dysmorphia (thank god I found this forum of like-minded individuals). On top of that, I have just spent a couple thousand on Invisalign even though I have perfect teeth, literally just to correct a 4mm overbite which even my orthodontist looked at me funny for requesting (4mm is a very small overbite). Now imagine what the reaction will be if I tell them I want to get a rhinoplasty on top of a chin surgery. All the men in my family (including my dad) will think I'm some Twink for being this looks-obsessed and replacing my big nose with what they would call a feminine one. To everyone who knows me, I will look extremely insecure and/or Patrick Bateman levels of insane. Has anyone done multiple major procedures? What was the reaction? How did you deal with people acting like youre some crazy person for getting this much surgery as a man?

It doesn't matter.
Someone might think you're a narcy
Someone might think you're insecure
Someone might think you're feminine
What matters is your quality of life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and TheDragon
my nose is also massive.
Convert to Judaism. You've already got the main thing down.

It doesn't matter.
Someone might think you're a narcy
Someone might think you're insecure
Someone might think you're feminine
What matters is your quality of life
One problem: what my friends and family think of me affects my quality of life. The main thing im concerned about is seeming insecure about my looks because of years of faking confidence in order to make myself more socially desirable, and now it feels like my mask is slipping. It feels like soon enough everyone in my life will know that Im not confident at all and I hate the way I look.

One problem: what my friends and family think of me affects my quality of life. The main thing im concerned about is seeming insecure about my looks because of years of faking confidence in order to make myself more socially desirable, and now it feels like my mask is slipping. It feels like soon enough everyone in my life will know that Im not confident at all and I hate the way I look.
if they dont support you then they're not your friends.
You dont have to hate your look, there are just things you want to change, everyone is insecure, your friends are insecure too.

if they dont support you then they're not your friends.
You dont have to hate your look, there are just things you want to change, everyone is insecure, your friends are insecure too.
All I need is rhino personally, none of my other facial failos are worth the money. Should be easy enough to smooth things over with the family, if my grandma dies by then then nobody will care, they might not even say anything.

just say u mewed
Yeah bro I'll walk into the family function with a nose thats shrunken three sizes and tell everybody I tried this obscure internet theory and it worked lol. Real talk tho, that might actually work if I only get chin surgery.

Yeah bro I'll walk into the family function with a nose thats shrunken three sizes and tell everybody I tried this obscure internet theory and it worked lol. Real talk tho, that might actually work if I only get chin surgery.

there are still people on here that genuinely believed he mewed