HOW TF DO I STUDY MATHS?????

Lihito

Lihito

Kraken
I have this weird habit of figuring things out in a wrong way and not as i am supposed to .
for example i dont now trigonometry? I always get stuck on the simplest shit for 15-30 minutes and just lose motivation to do anything else.
And bear in mind i should do 20 assigments daily which i dont

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 2205
dont study useless shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189, mogstar, Carolus and 5 others
Try watching Khan Academy for math concepts. If it's not a matter of math aptitude, maybe there is a greater underlying reason.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 2205, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Try watching Khan Academy for math concepts. If it's not a matter of math aptitude, maybe there is a greater underlying reason.
cool username

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
Study it like the russians, the teachers should turn it into a competition. Surprisingly there are even a lot of russian girls that like maths, which is something almost unheard of (girls liking maths) here in the west.Their way of teaching definitely works.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2214 and Lihito
Study it like the russians, the teachers should turn it into a competition. Surprisingly there are even a lot of russian girls that like maths, which is something almost unheard of (girls liking maths) here in the west.Their way of teaching definitely works.
Now this is interesting. It works in my sport of wrestling. The only problem is my class is full of unmotivated idiots. Maybe find people online? But where

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
I love abstractism and it definietly helps with understanding why we need maths. Its a good motivation

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Sigmamale

I love abstractism and it definietly helps with understanding why we need maths. Its a good motivation
hmmm. Would say word and logic problems are your strong suit or no? Sounds like you should start getting into theoretical math ( also maybe you would take a liking to computer science).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
Maths is all about practice, practice, practice and practice. What grade are you in? I can give you resources but I'm from the UK so it might be slightly different

hmmm. Would say word and logic problems are your strong suit or no? Sounds like you should start getting into theoretical math ( also maybe you would take a liking to computer science).
Exactly ! I always liked programing but never did it that much, more like a mind stimulating hobbie! The only problem is after lockdown i feel like i dumbed down severly, i used to be much smarter....

this forum doesnt help my intelect neither sadly

• +1
Maths is all about practice, practice, practice and practice. What grade are you in? I can give you resources but I'm from the UK so it might be slightly different
3rd grade of HS AKA junior year

3rd grade of HS AKA junior year
Check out TLmaths on YouTube, can't really say much as I'm in the grade below you

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
Exactly ! I always liked programing but never did it that much, more like a mind stimulating hobbie! The only problem is after lockdown i feel like i dumbed down severly, i used to be much smarter....

this forum doesnt help my intelect neither sadly
Yeah Covid decreased intellectual stimulation by like 50 percent lmao. Maybe try solving rubiks cube using Roux method if you are bored and looking for something to do.

• +1
Yeah Covid decreased intellectual stimulation by like 50 percent lmao. Maybe try solving rubiks cube using Roux method if you are bored and looking for something to do.
And thats where the problem is, i noticed i work best with people around me or engaged with me. I have this interesting method that works tho . You basically go to library every day at the same time to study, never at home. WHY? Because you assocciate library with place of learning, also library has people you can interact with and sometimes even profesors.

Its the same concept as going to Gym. Pure assocciation.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 12669
Pay ur classmates for the answers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstar, ItsOver.com and Lihito
Pay ur classmates for the answers
I cheated on one but it was hard asf because she changes questions to much and i really need to know this shit for later

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 6403
I have this weird habit of figuring things out in a wrong way and not as i am supposed to .
for example i dont now trigonometry? I always get stuck on the simplest shit for 15-30 minutes and just lose motivation to do anything else.
And bear in mind i should do 20 assigments daily which i dont
jesi probao ici na instrukcije?

• +1
jesi probao ici na instrukcije?
imam oca profesora ali sad je u njemackoj, on mi neda da idem na instrukcije hahahaahhahaha
kaze sramota u selu

• +1
imam oca profesora ali sad je u njemackoj, on mi neda da idem na instrukcije hahahaahhahaha
kaze sramota u selu
hahahaha jebiga, ja ti nemam matematiku vec od treceg razreda pa ti nemogu objasnit jel se ne sjecam ni ja

• +1
I would thrive in that system wtf
part of what motivated me in elementary was that the competition was pretty big, I used to be in the top grades
and I was going to the best classes in middle school because of my grades, now I am close to dropping out of school lol

Last edited:
  • +1
I would thrive in that system wtf
part of what motivated me in elementary was that the competition was pretty big, I used to be in the top grades
and I was going to the best classes in middle class because of my grades, now I am close to dropping out of school lol
Same tbh. Only thing that kept my in wrestling for 10 years is The competition aspect + u was getting bullied and loved exercising, fighting, grinding

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7901
The way everyone does, look at math problems already solved and do them again

• +1
  • +1
Only if you are dumb.
Im dumb.
I once did 120 assigments (with sub assigments, sooo 1 exercise has 6 on them on average)
And still Got a B instead of A (4 instead of 5 in croatia, we dont have that + bullshit)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 12611
geogebra is extremely useful for maths learners

That website helped me really a lot in school and computer science university

• +1
Reactions: mogstar

Thanks mod

you are probably low iq so you need to study it in a way so that you barely pass with shit grades

• +1
Have you tried roping?

Dont be dumb yourself, everyone in college level has to learn that way, not memorizing but understanding the cases
Understanding does not require practice. Practice is only needed for memorization. Stop coping retard.