How tf do niggas legit talk to girls?

Salieri

Salieri

Lookism Refugee 10khitman
It actually sounds like a foreign experience to even be remotely close to a girl, like its incomprehensible. I see old asian dudes walking with their wives and it seems so normal until i reslize they were once in love and filled with passion etc and hes just a normal guy walking around like its normal but its like my biggest most unnatainable impossible fantasy to even have a girl show any interest

im starting to sincerely believe im in a simulation cuz theres no way real thinking men like me manage to get girls or even a real gf like wtf how is it even possible??? i cant comprehend it. its crazy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, justbentbro, datboijj and 1 other person
It will come naturally if youre not autistic.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: its_over_for_me_?, Deleted member 19036, P4fivee and 1 other person
Once that lean in me there’s no going back

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15164, datboijj and Deleted member 15827
[ISPOILER][ISPOILER][ISPOILER][ISPOILER][ISPOILER][ISPOILER][ISPOILER][ISPOILER][ISPOILER][ISPOILER][ISPOILER][ISPOILER][ISPOILER][ISPOILER][ISPOILER]fuck off[/ISPOILER][/ISPOILER][/ISPOILER][/ISPOILER][/ISPOILER][/ISPOILER][/ISPOILER][/ISPOILER][/ISPOILER][/ISPOILER][/ISPOILER][/ISPOILER][/ISPOILER][/ISPOILER][/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565
you just self diagnosed yourself with autism, congrats

• Woah
Reactions: Salieri
It will come naturally if youre not autistic.
im 18 and i still havent even talked to a girl really for more thab 1min in my entire life im srs not joking or exaggerating

i think legit im the most deprived person of female attention on this forum

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 20379
Classic
0026ABE4 0991 4413 BBDE E8A792F58255

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: aleksander, subhuman to mtn, Banderacell and 7 others
im 18 and i still havent even talked to a girl really for more thab 1min in my entire life im srs not joking or exaggerating

Get high testosterone is the best tip you can get. , focus on getting high testosterone, make your fucking life revolve around it

• +1
Reactions: spongebob and Deleted member 19036
post face
i csnt bcuz i made so many derranged posts and my life would be ruined if ppl found out i am me but i am very iver masculine ogre looking guy very masculine but very ugly like the kind of face ur scared of and girls would hide from but in a bad way its not cool its really sad and disgysting cause im not a mean ogreish person but i have the face of a real ogre

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Get high testosterone is the best tip you can get. , focus on getting high testosterone, make your fucking life revolve around it
my testosterone is too high i think its the root of my paranoia and emotional outbursts and disgusting oversized features

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20379
same, I don't even know how to talk to people. Never had a single friend ever! :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro and Salieri
reposted your thread on .is, trucel

• Woah
reposted your thread on .is, trucel
plaigiarism ass nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Talking to gilrs is easy. Just stop idolizing them and have self respect and self worth. They will talk to you infact.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565

Me too you are not alone

• +1
We are in the same boat
Getting a legit gf at this point would probably unironically feel like im on heroin or some shit, not even exaggerating
It would be like winning the lottery or becoming a millionaire, for me its that big of a dream

• +1
We are in the same boat
Getting a legit gf at this point would probably unironically feel like im on heroin or some shit, not even exaggerating
It would be like winning the lottery or becoming a millionaire, for me its that big of a dream
i think at this point i would choose a pretty blonde gf over basically anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I talk to foids but I only end up jestermaxxing

• So Sad
i think at this point i would choose a pretty blonde gf over basically anything
Jfl at niggas obsessing over money and shit
Am i the only one who never gave a fuck about money?
All i want is a virgin 15 y/o gf

• +1