How tf do people get A* in A levels

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e
Srsly u gotta study like minimum 5hrs per day. Like 5 actual good hours. How do people do that shit

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, kiyopon, seethe and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, ggg.tv, SecularIslamist and 5 others
Srsly u gotta study like minimum 5hrs per day. Like 5 actual good hours. How do people do that shit
You need to study correctly.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Reformed
You need to have the ability to force feed yourself useless junk knowledge that you know you'll never use again in your life

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: overtier1011, vermillioncorefan, Ryldoo IS COPING and 9 others
U need to like studying yk some people can love shit like postmaxxing here so why not studying?

• +1
Reactions: Reformed and the BULL
I used to study 5 hours per day. It's Easy if you're motivated. I looked at all the cute girls that studied at the library so i was driven to do so as well. Go to the library you'll feel less alone and maybe socialize with some cute college girl

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444, pneumocystosis, butterworld and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: ascension
U need to like studying yk some people can love shit like postmaxxing here so why not studying?
Bc studying gives no short term dopamine

Pretty much.
:lul:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: dna_cel, Sexually Disabled, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
It's gonna take a lot of caffeine and a lot of sleepless nights

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
You need to have the ability to force feed yourself useless junk knowledge that you know you'll never use again in your life
This right here is why I gave up on school (sixth form) specifically. Starting an access to higher education course in september will use that as my gateway into a job/degree apprenticeship

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc, ascension and Reformed
tbh i skimread the textbook and ran thru a couple past papers for revision for my mocks and got A* A* A pretty easy

• WTF
Just studying a fuck ton, I don’t study and get Bs and Cs in a levels I cba and do not care about getting As

• +1
Reactions: Mike141 and Reformed
tbh i skimread the textbook and ran thru a couple past papers for revision for my mocks and got A* A* A pretty easy
I wish. I do more and get Bs in mocks

I used to study 5 hours per day. It's Easy if you're motivated. I looked at all the cute girls that studied at the library so i was driven to do so as well. Go to the library you'll feel less alone and maybe socialize with some cute college girl
FUCKING EVIL FOIDS :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Oh that's easy. Just gotta be smarter than you. Guarantee a great many can do it studying less than 3 hours a day.

you just can't comprehend that there are people who can remember 80% of everything they first see
they are not all studying 6 hours a day
sorry to dissapoint you

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and Earth Dollar
Lmao you just need to learn the content then practise questions related to it it's piss easy. Then get all the questions right.

But who cares no grades for your face. Or your shit empty worthless life :feelsohgod:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

How many a levels do you take? And what happens if you flunk them?

• +1
studying technique matters

study in a way helps you absorb the info faster

you are in high school so that is tutorial mode anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051
you just can't comprehend that there are people who can remember 80% of everything they first see
they are not all studying 6 hours a day
sorry to dissapoint you
this too

a lot of the top students don't even have to study that hard they just read it and are able to absorb and remember the information

• +1
Reactions: butterworld, Reformed and datboijj
anki + shit ton of exam questions and papers

• +1
How many a levels do you take? And what happens if you flunk them?
Maths, physics and bio. Nothing really I just need Bs
studying technique matters

study in a way helps you absorb the info faster

you are in high school so that is tutorial mode anyway
The better techniques usually require more effort jfl
this too

a lot of the top students don't even have to study that hard they just read it and are able to absorb and remember the information
Brutal ngl

this too

Like me, high IQ is life

• Hmm...
Like me, high IQ is life
On a serious note, I’ve had impressive recall skills since I was a child. Literally would listen to the teacher once or read over something once and grasp it instantly. IQpill is real

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
This right here is why I gave up on school (sixth form) specifically. Starting an access to higher education course in september will use that as my gateway into a job/degree apprenticeship

Apprenticeships are the way to go

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
for stem subjects most of the people getting A* are naturally good at the subject and don’t need to revise a lot. people who aren’t naturally good at it usually do shit even with way more revision

Maths, physics and bio. Nothing really I just need Bs

The better techniques usually require more effort jfl

Brutal ngl
JFL Tell the girl you fucked and made a thread about recently that you guys should meet up to "study and chill" for A Levels

You get to fuck her again and study

JFL Tell the girl you fucked and made a thread about recently that you guys should meet up to "study and chill" for A Levels

You get to fuck her again and study
Blud I can call her up any time even just for a drive and fuck. I genuinely can’t slay everyday, at the end of the day it’s just a dopamine source. School and work also matter

It’s pretty easy lol.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Be a real nogga like me

I got one A* in politics extremely ez subject

just bs ur way through its not that hard. Teachers get paid more if they give u an A.

• JFL
Reactions: MTMM
i got A*A*A in bio chem and maths

i post all the day here and still get As lol

here’s my protocol as a maths student at a top UK uni:

After waking up:
- 5mg donepezil (acetylcholinesterese inhibitor)
- 150mg armodafinil (stimulant and DRI)

Mini breakfast:
- 4 eggs to get approx 600mg of phosphatidylcholine (lipophilic choline)
- 500mg citicoline supplement (hydrophilic choline)

Before I study:
- caffeine megadose (500mg from coffee + monster energy)
- 300mg alpha-GPC for accute effect by promoting the release of the stored choline
- a few hundred mg of gingko biloba as another acetylcholinesterese inhibitor

When I start studying:
- weak strength snuss (slow-release nicotine binds to the nicotinic cholinergic receptors)
- this is when I’ll take adderall, Vyvanse, or methyphenidate, when i get some.
Avoid slow-release formulas.

While studying:
- water from time to time to avoid headache from caffeine

After studying:
- bust a nut and eat a meal.

Before bed:
- melatonin 5mg to counteract stimulation from armodafinil, if needed.

Still experimenting with this, but studying is actually enjoyable now, even as someone who HATES maths.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: notgraycel245969, Tr0ubLe, midlatinocel and 5 others

After waking up:

Mini breakfast:

Before I study:
- 300mg alpha-GPC for accute effect by promoting the release of the stored choline

When I start studying:
- weak strength snuss (slow-release nicotine binds to the nicotinic cholinergic receptors)

While studying:

After studying:

Before bed:

Still experimenting with this, but studying is actually enjoyable now, even as someone who HATES maths.
Thanks bro, finally ur back btw.

Also jfl

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Hi I’m on A*AAC predicted, it takes ALOT of work, but super doable

• +1
Study 12 hours a day or rope tbh

i got 2 A* and a C cause i missed an exam i was at Hotel brah

After waking up:

Mini breakfast:

Before I study:

When I start studying:

While studying:

After studying:

Before bed:

What uni?

Did Math, FM and CS my target grades were A* but I dropped out cause I wanted to make money early A levels are a waste of time

Did Math, FM and CS my target grades were A* but I dropped out cause I wanted to make money early A levels are a waste of time
One of the reasons I dropped out was because the teacher was ethnic and barely spoke english pissed me the fuck off

Isn't A levels partly luck? Some of my fucking exams you could study 10 topics with only 2 guaranteed to come up. Absolutely retarded. Some niggas actually chance studying like five and get fucked during exams. I kinda did but got lucky.