How tf do you become nt and fit in with the popular kids in Highschool

louisz

louisz

Iron
I’m not a social outcast but I have my problems talking with new people and especially attractive and popular girls so how do I become nt

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, Alexios and shalomnigga
by being born genetically superior

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Themanletauticel123, Alexios and depressionmaxxing
Find out the source of your inability to socialize. Is that because you're ugly, shy, or what? Then start working on it. One day after the other you will become more extroverted and sociable, unless you're severely autistic.

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, noodlelover, liberiangrimreaper and 1 other person
Find out the source of your inability to socialize. Is that because you're ugly, shy, or what? Then start working on it. One day after the other you will become more extroverted and sociable, unless you're severely autistic.
Nah I’m not ugly and I’m 6,4 but I kind of rot in my room all day unless there is a party then I can socialize (under the influence of alcohol). But iam also kind of weird, interested in things such as history, and drugs and shit. 💩

• +1
Reactions: Pandora
Nah I’m not ugly and I’m 6,4 but I kind of rot in my room all day unless there is a party then I can socialize (under the influence of alcohol). But iam also kind of weird, interested in things such as history, and drugs and shit. 💩
You're high inhib. Expose yourself more. That's it. Don't overthink it. Just go out there and do it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noodlelover, loathe and rand anon
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lirevk, IndraBC and IAMNOTANINCEL
technically most kids are NT in highschol, most psychological issues develop in the late teens
even the common ones like depression and anxiety are usually way milder than those that young adults display

technically most kids are NT in highschol, most psychological issues develop in the late teens
even the common ones like depression and anxiety are usually way milder than those that young adults display
I don’t think I’m nt I don’t hang out with my friends like I used to and don’t go out

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pandora and Latinolooksmaxxer
Not everything is cope
Never said that, but trying to “NTmaxx” is cope, u either have it or u don’t. The good part is that u can compensate for it with good looks

In 100% of cases? If not, he should try it before jumping to conclusions like that.
I suppose, try it out OP, it personally made me feel like shit

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
Straight up go on r/socialskills and read. You have to learn how to listen and ask questions, keep a conversation going, and read body language. Normies aren’t into history and obscure drugs, so it also helps to find some other hobbies/interests that are more popular.

Never said that, but trying to “NTmaxx” is cope, u either have it or u don’t. The good part is that u can compensate for it with good looks
But isn’t that kinda false because when I was in idk in Germany it’s called Grundschule, like 7-11 years old I was extremly nt I hung out with my friends EVERY day and I could yapp with grown up people for hours without stopping or being akward or anything. But now I’m always just quiet sitting and listening to others, and like I said do almost nothing with my friends. So couldn’t I theoretically change again to being like I was before puberty ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
Its impossible.
Impossible for a stone cold autist to become a social butterfly and life of the party? Probably. Impossible to improve and practice social skills to become more likable and get a better social reception? Definitely not. Social skills are inherent for lots of ppl but they can also be min-maxed like everything else. Just because reading body language doesn’t come naturally to autistic brain doesn’t mean you can’t learn the cues

Autistic people are similar to sociopaths/psychopaths in that their empathy is blunted and they don’t naturally connect with/understand others. Yet many psychopaths appear to be perfectly normal people and have families, friends, lovers, etcetera. This is because they learned how to act normally and practiced it. If you’re autistic you can do this exact same thing

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pandora and kxsei
I’m not a social outcast but I have my problems talking with new people and especially attractive and popular girls so how do I become nt
simple. get off .org and youll be popular

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Social anxiety is the consequence of being ugly

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and blackpilledgoy
You're high inhib. Expose yourself more. That's it. Don't overthink it. Just go out there and do it.
Easier said than done, I have autism and I genuinely have so much trouble with interacting with people

Popular guys are just gl or the guys who buttlick them. NT is a requirement that most people have so don't kid yourself. It's not about being "fun" either.