How tf do you even get hair like this

This is super legit, I had giga acne when i was 9% bf but it was like it wasnt there in girls eyes, they legit didn't care, it was so wierd ngl
STARVE FOREVER

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
I have never used a hair drier don’t plan to either. Are oils enough?
No. By itself I could make it worse actually.

You need someone professional because the heat dries your hair and you are putting small amount of oils to moisturize observing the ideal texture.

If you refuse to use heat then its safe to say u will never have the hair ur want.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
We have the same hair jfl
Yeah we do tbh. Similar texture i noticed it before.

Its above average as far as hair genetics go. We should be happy

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
STARVE FOREVER
My acne scars, the hyperpigmentation ones were much worse when I was 9% tho, looked inflamed af jfl, somehow my girlfriend was much more clingy still it wss wierd af ngl.

But when i use acne removal with editing and get a final result like this one i want to cry at how i should be looking if this disgusting bullshit didn't enter my life :feelswhy:
AirBrush 20230212202358

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Deleted member 16515 and Deleted member 23558
My acne scars, the hyperpigmentation ones were much worse when I was 9% tho, looked inflamed af jfl, somehow my girlfriend was much more clingy still it wss wierd af ngl.

But when i use acne removal with editing and get a final result like this one i want to cry at how i should be looking if this disgusting bullshit didn't enter my life :feelswhy:
View attachment 2076620
Prince.

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444

Its not aboce average in texture tbh, but in the right amount of wavy-curly yeah its ideal, we have dry type of thin dry grass slavic type hair. Nordic type of wavy hair is the most ideal for long hair like Hemsworth for example

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston

My hair is giga dense, the hair strands are very thin tho, but the amount of hair is huge, i need to go every 2-3 months at the barbee to thin out my hair, it looks significantly better when he does that, brushing is so much essier as well

• +1
Better than goofy ahh looking Asian hair that sticks out
z2d9HPe.jpg

Also I came across this guy searching for the first photo, holy moly it's over cannoli.
1ghyj42az4r31.jpg
Yeah but curly hair needs hard maintenance, you need a mask/conditioner, then you need to wait like a retard 10-15 minutes in the bathroom for the conditioner to soak in, then you need to wash your hair out again second time, then brush it again but not too harshly, then use a good detangling brush, then ideally use like 2-3 drops of macadamia oil on it so it doesn't puff up and look dry when you start moving and the wind blows. I keep mine tied in a bun and call it day for that reason :lul:

Im quite close mentally to go back to when i had a tapering undercut with shorter on top
Received 726594825747081

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Deleted member 25938 and Deleted member 23558
Dont wanna gaslight you

but you look like a mogger
Looks like Polish Cavil, should have played the Netflix Gerald tbh @MoggerGaston

• JFL
Yeah but curly hair needs hard maintenance, you need a mask/conditioner, then you need to wait like a retard 10-15 minutes in the bathroom for the conditioner to soak in, then you need to wash your hair out again second time, then brush it again but not too harshly, then use a good detangling brush, then ideally use like 2-3 drops of macadamia oil on it so it doesn't puff up and look dry when you start moving and the wind blows. I keep mine tied in a bun and call it day for that reason :lul:

Im quite close mentally to go back to when i had a tapering undercut with shorter on top
View attachment 2076808
The longer your hair, the more effort it takes to not have it look like shit ngl.

And even if you put in the effort. You sweat? Lots of wind? Hair got wet?
You look like shit again. Its rough shit.

I am also going shorter every time i get a haircut now.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Solar, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 23558
The longer your hair, the more effort it takes to not have it look like shit ngl.

And even if you put in the effort. You sweat? Lots of wind? Hair got wet?
You look like shit again. Its rough shit.

I am also going shorter every time i get a haircut now.
Yeah exactly, curly hair is so delicate to look good, i hate that feeling when my hair like semi wet, 1 hour after showering and how it looks good, and the moment i go outside start walking and the wind is slightly blowing it becomes a dry puffy mess, like sheeps wool. Like this shit
Screenshot 20230130 191006 Gallery

And if the stars align it looks decent like this
SmartSelect 20230213 040230 Gallery

• Love it