How tf do you even get hair like this

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
I don’t get it. This was the chemistry advisor to levoisier in 19 th century. How is hair like this even possible without modern day hair products?
2A8495E4 93D5 488B BC33 14FB03D09567

Closest I got to that naturally was here but he thickness mogs me
B4E5B4A1 DDAE 48AA AC4E 6124692F78F3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, MaxillaMaxing, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
So you are an indian huh?

• JFL
Reactions: RopeMaxxed and Deleted member 23558
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 16275 and 3 others
Step 1 : Be white

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 25938 and 5 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 25938 and 4 others
proof that products are coooope

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 21863, Dr. Bludy and 4 others
proof that products are coooope
Everytime I see you on this forum, your profile picture gives off a creepy/uncanny vibe. Like one of these marionette heads that have these lifeless eyes and stare into your soul.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 21735 and Deleted member 23558
I don’t get it. This was the chemistry advisor to levoisier in 19 th century. How is hair like this even possible without modern day hair products?
View attachment 2076519

Closest I got to that naturally was here but he thickness mogs me
View attachment 2076521
Your hair is inbetween wavy and curly. Don‘t be disappointed, many zoomers wish they actually had this type of wavy or curly hair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
dont have dht

• Ugh..
Everytime I see you on this forum, your profile picture gives off a creepy/uncanny vibe. Like one of these marionette heads that have these lifeless eyes and stare into your soul.
im the pupet master

@BrahminBoss nice hair you got...

this could be us but you playing :oops:
Ezgif 2 5dcf05f0c2

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 25938 and Deleted member 23558
Just looks like normal curly hair tbh. Mine look somewhat similar and I don't use any product.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, the BULL, Deleted member 16275 and 6 others
Just looks like normal curly hair tbh. Mine look somewhat similar and I don't use any product.

View attachment 2076577
You chewing snus? Goddamn you look angry btw even w resting face. You need to offset it bro somehow. Cut the beard or do something idk what

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Gonthar
Don't you mean Antoine Lavoisier, but he was a 18th century chemist, they didn't even have photography back then.
Ye this guy was his protege or something. App it’s just schrodinger Jfl idek

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
My hair looks like that sometimes and I do 0 to take care of it

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Deleted member 23558
You chewing snus? Goddamn you look angry btw even w resting face. You need to offset it bro somehow. Cut the beard or do something idk what
idk why i was chewing,i dont use snus.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
If we were to meet in person id give you hair like that. I know my magic.
How? What products to use? I have sea salt spray but never use it

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Ye this guy was his protege or something. App it’s just schrodinger Jfl idek
I've reverse searched the image and it's another guy that had no connection with Lavoisier - Roscoe Gilkey Dickinson.
He probably used hair products, they had wax, oils, and plenty of other stuff back then.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 23558
How? What products to use? I have sea salt spray but never use it
Its not really about products. Although every type of hair is different. I no longer use sea saltar spray, i use some oils specific for the hair type. And master the hair drier among other things lol.

• +1
u currently have pretty hair tbh the style u want wont fit u trust me

• +1
Its not really about products. Although every type of hair is different. I no longer use sea saltar spray, i use some oils specific for the hair type. And master the hair drier among other things lol.
I have never used a hair drier don’t plan to either. Are oils enough?

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
I have hair like that but I grew it out more so now that shit long af

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 23558
  • Love it
Reactions: Vermilioncore
white boy hair (future baldcel) vs ethnic badboy hair (nw0 to death)

• Love it
dude hair u want fits his cranium in general, his forehead etc
the same hair on you wouldn't fit your face very well, from side to front, it's gonna look uncanny

think of it as a blonde dark curry, it's weird

Received 3380684338866513
Screenshot 20230212 194740 Gallery

Havinf curly hair is suicidefuel

• Love it
WTF looks insane
Its very painful to maintain cause i have very thick hair, brushing is absolutely torture, and you need to use lots of products as well so it doesn't fly and get puffy when you walk outside. Like in this picture here where i had do spend 1 hour to maintain this look jfl, i dont think its worth it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Unlimited and Deleted member 23558
Its very painful to maintain cause i have very thick hair, brushing is absolutely torture, and you need to use lots of products as well so it doesn't fly and get puffy when you walk outside. Like in this picture here where i had do spend 1 hour to maintain this look jfl, i dont think its worth it
View attachment 2076603
Bro your acne doesn’t detract your looks at all. Seems being lean beats everything @Unlimited

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Unlimited and TsarTsar444
View attachment 2076603
Do you workout? Giga chad in SEA countries tbh

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Bro your acne doesn’t detract your looks at all. Seems being lean beats everything @Unlimited
I edited my acne out, every picture i take jfl

• Woah
Do you workout? Giga chad in SEA countries tbh
Haven't workout out for 2 months now, going back next week again, stress over med school

• +1
Being lean already makes girls pussies too wet. They are hypergamous but when they see a lean beast they have no choice but to ignore other failos. It is already rare they see a guy so lean even they have to compromise

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 23558
Being lean already makes girls pussies too wet. They are hypergamous but when they see a lean beast they have no choice but to ignore other failos. It is already rare they see a guy so lean even they have to compromise
This is super legit, I had giga acne when i was 9% bf but it was like it wasnt there in girls eyes, they legit didn't care, it was so wierd ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Unlimited