How tf do you interpret this behaviour?

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
She gets turned on when we lay together and wants me to touch her everywhere, I kiss her, but at the same time, when we dont cuddle, she says i push her and its too fast for her and we should really just cuddle and shit like that? (She only had sex with one guy and he had to wait 5 months for it)
I told her she herself liked it and she says she is ashamed because of it

Send pic of grill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8090 and Deleted member 5052
OP who the fuck you think you're fooling with these stories when we know that this is your face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8090, ShineBright and audimax
It's because you're making her feel like a slut. You need to change your approach a lil bit so she feels less like a slut, then she'll put out. Just be patient, keep cuddling with her for a bit and slowly ramp it up over several weeks.

• +1
Reactions: audimax
It's because you're making her feel like a slut. You need to change your approach a lil bit so she feels less like a slut, then she'll put out. Just be patient, keep cuddling with her for a bit and slowly ramp it up over several weeks.
We started cuddling only on the 3rd date, and I only started to touch her sexually on the 4th or 5th. we already know each other for 1,5 months now. the last times we cuddled the wanted the things that I did (didnt finger her or anything like that, just kissing and touching on the right places and she basically feels my boner all the time).

Idk is this too fast for two adult people? I would say most guys would have been long gone now if they were me because they didnt get sex.

And i mean if I stop doing these things she asks if Im ok or asks me to hug her harder or grabs my hand and pushes it over to her neck or chest or whatever? So what the fuck bro?

And i mean if I stop doing these things she asks if Im ok or asks me to hug her harder or grabs my hand and pushes it over to her neck or chest or whatever? So what the fuck bro?
Push