How tf do you plan to pay for you're surgeries?

Deleted member 12146

Deleted member 12146

Bronze
like some of you guys are claiming to spend like 50k on yourselves .....

They won't

give them some time and most of these people will either get laid, or just LDAR

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12146
For some of these people its alot easier for them to make 50k then to get a girlfriend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, entropy137, MentalistKebab and 5 others
from working. i can live with my parents so i can save virtually my monthly salary for surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 7419 and Deleted member 12146
  • +1
Reactions: oatmeal
can we like collectively go for some surgeries of each surgeon so we can try to run the price down? sorta like groupon concept .........

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, bysontallou, ifyouwannabemylover and 2 others
aside that bank loan if i ascend i pay or the other way around

• +1
can we like collectively go for some surgeries of each surgeon so we can try to run the price down? sorta like groupon concept .........
if only

I have the money I need, I just need to do it...

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Blue and Deleted member 12146
clear my mind why that aint gonna work bro
If people all started going to the same surgeon they would probably raise their price because their demand is soo high. Idk i barely understand economics

get a job theory

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 12146 and lutte
If people all started going to the same surgeon they would probably raise their price because their demand is soo high. Idk i barely understand economics
it only happens when they short of surgeons to do the jobs

• +1

Last edited:
Wagecucking + leeching off parents rent free

• JFL
only have a few k left to pay but it's gonna get tight I might end up running into problems ngl

in the summer I'll have to wagecuck again in a job that makes me want to rope or go er

anyone know about loans? like where can I get small loans without having to tell them a whole lot about what it's for, serious

Last edited:
Get a line of credit. You don't have to tell them what it's for because it doesn't need to be for anything. Loans are usually given for a specific purpose, i.e. car, school, start a business, etc.
I have a 5k line of credit. I'm using part of that for my lift lip and will pay it back over two years I've calculated at 5.89% interest.

when its your face that your working on you dont want to cheap out
I 100% agree but unless its double jaw surgery which is like 40k, the rest are the mostly 12k

I 100% agree but unless its double jaw surgery which is like 40k, the rest are the mostly 12k
Where the heck is double jaw 40k? On Mars? I got quoted for 15k by an Italian surgeon thats commonly mentioned around here. How will I save for it? I'll wagecuck for two years after uni while living at my parents',

• +1
Reactions: homo_faber
Where the heck is double jaw 40k? On Mars? I got quoted for 15k by an Italian surgeon thats commonly mentioned around here. How will I save for it? I'll wagecuck for two years after uni while living at my parents',
UK

I guess most of you can start working at 16 while living at parents house

Thats easy way to save money, but tempting to spend on anything else at your age too.

Last edited:
You know what work is?