How tf do you protect skin around eyes from UV without applying sunscreen there cuz it gets in/irritates my eyes every time?

Soalian

Soalian

Kraken
Question looks dumb but it matters a lot,

can't put sunscreen around eyes because it's irritating to the eyes, but it's important to do so, especially since facial skin is the thinnest around the eyes.

I use UVA/UVB polarized sunglasses on whenever outside but I feel it's not as protective as sunscreen for eyelid skin.

Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Richard_Hungwell
idk maybe stop being a whiteoid?

just dont go outside

Good question. Honestly hope the retards above me go to hell. Hate shitposters trying to be funny. Anyways,

There’s this powdered sunscreen I use for that that I got from my dermatologist. It’s applied via brush, like a makeup brush, and it moles really well into your skin tone. It’s 60spf I believe. And I also stop noticing the itching and irritation of my eye,eyelids

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and ChristianChad
You're most likely sensitive to one of those ingredients:

Octorylene or avobenzone

LRP anthelios 400uvmune invisible has a dry finish, doesn't alter skin tone, doesn't irritate eyes, and has the strongest UVA protection on market

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium

Octorylene or avobenzone

LRP anthelios 400uvmune invisible has a dry finish, doesn't alter skin tone, doesn't irritate eyes, and has the strongest UVA protection on market
Literally the sunscreen I use, very good but on the pricey side. Then again, what's the price you put on preserving your skin?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 19551

Octorylene or avobenzone

I use exacty this sunscreen and still have irritation after using it...

I use exacty this sunscreen and still have irritation after using it...
you then have a rare allergy to avobenzone, which unfortunately for you is a very good broad spectrum filter. Apply it carefully and don't squint (moves the sunscreen to your eyes via sweat)

Literally the sunscreen I use, very good but on the pricey side. Then again, what's the price you put on preserving your skin?
Yeah definitely pricey. Make sure you buy euro sunscreen and not US tho