How tf is this possible... (blackpill disproven?)

A

alphaChadpeasant911

Ascending
Dashiegames , a youtuber that i used to watch when i was young and i thought he was funny. After being blackpilled , i realized that he literally just plays video games all day and has anime figurines, cringe/non NT, bloated and balding 5’4 mexican manlet. Recently i saw one of his streams on RE 4. I was shocked to see that he was literally getting MULTIPLE women simping over him and giving him literally HUNDREDS of dollars and saying they LOVE HIM.

How tf is this possible? This dude literally has every feature that women despise and no physical halos JFL. By blackpill rules he should be hated by women right? Is this just a one off deviation? I seriously can't find any reason that he is getting this much attention and even MONEY from women while looking like that :lul:

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Allornothing
they see what they see and they cant see his heightt hru webacamafszdrthjsxrftyjxxxsrtghjfdzx mr56u8xzr56

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
status nigga is not ugly

• +1
Reactions: Suimaxxer
You are misunderstanding about the blackpill.

The blackpill is all about sexual appeal. It does not relate to anything other than that.

What you are talking about is related to the redpill, not the blackpill.

I've seen countless cases of beautiful women in relationship or married to ugly men. But I can guarantee you that these women are not sexually attracted to these men. That's what the blackpill is about.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Red-fox
Read the post they are giving him money not the other way around, which makes 0 sense :lul:

You are misunderstanding about the blackpill.

The blackpill is all about sexual appeal. It does not relate to anything other than that.

What you are talking about is related to the redpill, not the blackpill.

I've seen countless cases of beautiful women in relationship or married to ugly men. But I can guarantee you that these women are not sexually attracted to these men. That's what the blackpill is about.
So why are so many women giving him money and saying they love him then?

Looks MONEY STATUS

• +1
Reactions: alphaChadpeasant911
So why are so many women giving him money and saying they love him then?
As I said, it's all about the redpill.

Female nature is about compassion and altruism. They perhaps were entertained by him so they gave him the money. And Im pretty sure that the girls are not poor. Just like how women generally donate more to charity than men ( you can google about that).

But Im quite sure, that these girls are not sexually aroused by this guy.

• Hmm...
Reactions: alphaChadpeasant911
As I said, it's all about the redpill.

Female nature is about compassion and altruism. They perhaps were entertained by him so they gave him the money. And Im pretty sure that the girls are not poor. Just like how women generally donate more to charity than men ( you can google about that).

But Im quite sure, that these girls are not sexually aroused by this guy.

bruh he's literally on chad level tho, he gets women donating $500, $100 to him and saying they love him while playing video games, being cringe and looking like that :lul: If you told me it was a chad was doing that i wouldn't be surprised, but this dude? J F L

Last edited:
bruh he's literally on chad level tho, he gets women donating $500, $100 to him and saying they love him while playing video games, being cringe and looking like that :lul: If you told me it was a chad was doing that i wouldn't be surprised, but this dude? J F L
As I told you, you are misunderstanding the blackpill.

Pic related is a comedian in my country, he's ugly as fuck and has a disabled arm. But women also donate a lot to him. He is a millionaire now. And I can guarantee that no women want to have sex with him.

There are myriads of reasons why women give away money. And statistically, women always donate to charity more than men.

Da leo1

As I told you, you are misunderstanding the blackpill.

Pic related is a comedian in my country, he's ugly as fuck and has a disabled arm. But women also donate a lot to him. He is a millionaire now. And I can guarantee that no women want to have sex with him.

There are myriads of reasons why women give away money. And statistically, women always donate to charity more than men.

View attachment 2130231
I get what you're saying but dashie is on a different level from this guy he's a gaming youtuber and gets women saying they LOVE him (shown in my pic in OP), and if you see the comments on that stream they are all women saying how much they love spending hours watching him lmao.

Women saying they love dashie is definitely not out of compassion or altruism or whatever bullshit. They are literally sexually attracted enough to say they love him and spend hours watching him daily​

"Love", not as in from sexual attraction, but because they like his streams jfl. Girls don't hate ugly guys, but they despise non-NT ugly guys with a burning passion since these men refuse to give these girls validation and attention. If you don't look good, you need to stay in your lane and flood girls with attention so they like you; there is no room for self-respect.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis