How tf this surgeon ascended everyone???

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and HeightPilledum
LOL dude he looked like an actual sewer rat before, good for this guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xeqri, MakinItHappen, UrGirlsMcm and 2 others
look at this surgeon as well, with his "masculinization" surgery, he does this a lot

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240318_005508.jpg
    Screenshot_20240318_005508.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Deleted member 51465, Allornothing and 2 others
look at this surgeon as well, with his "masculinization" surgery, he does this a lot
I saw this on my ig explore page.

What implants did this guy get?

I saw this on my ig explore page.

What implants did this guy get?
honestly idk

but it could be

-jaw implants/filler
-cheekbone implants/filler
-chin implants/filler
-under eye fat graft/ might be filler cause of aegyo sal
-eyebrow botox ( to get it lower)
-maybe even orbitals implants

But to be fair it might all be a hoax, the surgeon likes injecting fillers, if this is fillers, the results would be shit in 2 years

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69
That has to be photoshop no way he gets a higher ogee curve and defined hollow cheeks that natural looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15539
That has to be photoshop no way he gets a higher ogee curve and defined hollow cheeks that natural looking
it might be ngl, it's so natural looking that it looks bullshit

Also I noticed, it's all fucking fillers he injects jfl, botox and fillers, doesn't look like he even gives implants, no downtime and shit

other results he have looks uncanny

Also I noticed, it's all fucking fillers he injects jfl, botox and fillers, doesn't look like he even gives implants, no downtime and shit

but bro he's insanely good with the ogee curve and defined hollow cheeks, is that a technique?

Bro those are all fucking insane no way I haven’t heard about this guy yet, mogs scammer surgerymax to hell. There’s probably some slight editing to the pictures. Like you don’t just give people natural and defined hollow cheeks on every operation like that.

all she does is fillers JFL

fillers suck dick

Bro those are all fucking insane no way I haven’t heard about this guy yet, mogs scammer surgerymax to hell. There’s probably some slight editing to the pictures. Like you don’t just give people natural and defined hollow cheeks on every operation like that.
I swear nigga I'm also perplexed, I even wanna go to his clinic rn and get that surgery shit jfl

it's so natural looking bruh

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
@NarrowBones make a thread on this dude brah, idk what the fuck he's on about, how he even does that or is it just editing

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy and user123456
@NarrowBones make a thread on this dude brah, idk what the fuck he's on about, how he even does that or is it just editing
I would make a thread about him as I am very knowledgeable in photoshop/morphing and I can already pick up on 2-3 suspicious things. It’s 4:30am rn though so I’m really tired, I’ll make one tomorrow.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, sudanguy, user123456 and 1 other person
I would make a thread about him as I am very knowledgeable in photoshop/morphing and I can already pick up on 2-3 suspicious things. It’s 4:30am rn though so I’m really tired, I’ll make one tomorrow.
tag me when it's done bro, thanks

frauded afters, blud.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
OP start putting more effort into these threads my nigga.

What is this? Filler, implants or surgery?

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
looks pretty normal to me, see lot of guys like this, he doesnt strike to me as a "sewer rat"

No he does. It's just that normies are only unconsciously aware of it. His treatment in society will reflect that of a person that has a sewer rat's face. Believe me. Explains why he had it done as well.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and Subhuman232
No he does. It's just that normies are only unconsciously aware of it. His treatment in society will reflect that of a person that has a sewer rat's face. Believe me. Explains why he had it done as well.
Not saying the procedure didn't improve his looks it's just that his before doesn't strike me as being that bad, but thats just me.

• So Sad
Reactions: Subhuman232
Could he fix me? I think I have enough for one of his surgeries. Jaw implants maybe?

Srs?

Looks too angular to be fillers.
look at the videos on her instagram. some cuck went from ltn to htn with crazy angularity with fillers

• Woah
Reactions: Allornothing and sub5c3l
  • So Sad
Reactions: soover4me and sub5c3l
look at the videos on her instagram. some cuck went from ltn to htn with crazy angularity with fillers
I saw that so many times with fillers now, how the fuck do they even do that

is it all a photoshop on ig? there's so much of them it's mind fucking

Not saying the procedure didn't improve his looks it's just that his before doesn't strike me as being that bad, but thats just me.

Yeah. Get into a conversation with him and you'd view him as lower class and lower value as a member of society. The way you'd treat him etc and the blanks you'd fill in.

Also you might be a lot more forgiving, but most of society sees him as a sewer rat.

His eye-area. His facial structure. The way his bone structure is narrow but then has some large and wid features like the nose and upper third forehead. The overall way in that the face is grown inappropriately. This signals bad genes. He has the face of a rat. If you were asked to look at him and say what animal he reminds you of you'd say rat. 90% of people would say rat. He has a rodent's face.

Head to Reddit bro. You are still in the blue pill Matrix.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and sub5c3l
I saw that so many times with fillers now, how the fuck do they even do that

is it all a photoshop on ig? there's so much of them it's mind fucking
nah. theres a video of her injecting it and the guy ascends within seconds

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l
Yeah. Get into a conversation with him and you'd view him as lower class and lower value as a member of society. The way you'd treat him etc and the blanks you'd fill in.

Also you might be a lot more forgiving, but most of society sees him as a sewer rat.

View attachment 2806419

His eye-area. His facial structure. The way his bone structure is small but then has some large features like the nose and the overall way in that the face is grown inappropriately. This signals bad genes. He has the face of a rat. If you were asked to look at him and say what animal he reminds you of you'd say rat. 90% of people would say rat. He has a rodent's face.

Head to Reddit bro. You are still in the blue pill Matrix.
My face has the same failos but worse, i dont think it strikes as bad for him then me.
Just my opinion.
I can disagree without being in the "blue pill matrix"

My face has the same failos but worse, i dont think it strikes as bad for him then me.
Just my opinion.
I can disagree without being in the "blue pill matrix"

Yeah see so you are coping. If you were MTN or HTN you wouldn't be coping like this.

It's because you know you suffer from similar if not worse issues and don't want to face your reality.

This is the definition of cope.

You need to accept you were given subhuman 3/10 genetics and get surgery, implants or whatever like this guy. OR. Continue as you are.

This guy wasn't even LTN imo. If your issues are worse than him then you need surgical intervention and desperately.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
Yeah see so you are coping. If you were MTN or HTN you wouldn't be coping like this.

It's because you know you suffer from similar if not worse issues and don't want to face your reality.

You need to accept you were given subhuman 3/10 genetics and get surgery, implants or whatever like this guy. OR. Continue as you are.

This guy wasn't even LTN imo. If your issues are worse than him then you need surgical intervention and desperately.
:forcedsmile:
I already got rated by you on discord long ago
I don't remember you being that angry

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404

Also no, surgery is cope, I won't get it.

:forcedsmile:
I already got rated by you on discord long ago
I don't remember you being that angry

Projection. I am not angry.

If you perceive anger in my text, I think it's clear who's carry internal anger inside.

GL.

Also no, surgery is cope, I won't get it.

Remain subhuman. Remain an incel. Remain a virgin. Remain a loner. Remain ostracised.

I have no sympathy for morons like you that complain and then sit there and say they won't do anything.

Make it happen or get the fuck off the site. :)

• +1
Reactions: Sodoku