How tf to get rid of dandruff fast?

Most people have never autistically tracked their intake of micronutrients using cronometer, and so they have no fucking idea that they are consistently low in 5 or 6 micronutrients. Also, most people fucking don't get enough omega-3 because they think eating fish twice a week is enough. Also, people think eating low fat is really good and they make their skin dry as fucking shit by eating eating like a fucking rabbit. God I fucking hate people so much.
being able to get every nutrient in a day without gaining excessive fat is pretty impossible.

vitamin a

vitamin b (b1-b12)

vitamin c

vitamin d

vitamin e

vitamin f (omega 6 fatty-acids)

vitamin k

omega 3

calcium

iron

potassium

etc etc etc goes on much more actually

not just micronutrients but other things like:

collagen

protein

carbs

fat

etcetc

don't listen to any of the retards in this thread, buy Ketaconazole shampoo, leave in hair for 8mins, rinse off, repeat 3 times per week, dandruff will be gone in a week.

dandruff is caused by fungus, ketaconaole will kill the fungus, thank me later

don't listen to any of the retards in this thread, buy Ketaconazole shampoo, leave in hair for 8mins, rinse off, repeat 3 times per week, dandruff will be gone in a week.

dandruff is caused by fungus, ketaconaole will kill the fungus, thank me later
ketaconazole is an anti-androgen, inefficient way of dealing with it like i said

its like why you dont use ketaconazole for ringworm instead you use clotrimazole because its just more efficient

being able to get every nutrient in a day without gaining excessive fat is pretty impossible.
Must be trolling. I easily get all my micronutrients on 2200 calories.

Last edited:
ketaconazole is an anti-androgen, inefficient way of dealing with it like i said

its like why you dont use ketaconazole for ringworm instead you use clotrimazole because its just more efficient
who gives AF if ketaconazole is anti- androgenic, 1its a weak anti- androgen with no systematic effects only topical, 2 its cheap AF, 3 you don't need to run it for long (a week should be enough).

Joined Mar 30, 2024

keep up ur dogshit copes

who gives AF if ketaconazole is anti- androgenic, 1its a weak anti- androgen with no systematic effects only topical, 2 its cheap AF, 3 you don't need to run it for long (a week should be enough).

Joined Mar 30, 2024

keep up ur dogshit copes
ok topical but still why use that when you can use clotrimazole