How tf we can make money for surgeries

ThreadMatters

ThreadMatters

SSG solja
I just see threads here about money making and all niggas in posts be like "gay4pay bruuh :feelsuhh:" and very little legit posts and those legit ones are about stocks, day trade(jfl) and e whoring. How tf users here can outlearn what chineses be learning for over a decade and beat them at it.

This is a fucking joke just look in looksmax archive at surgeries-money making ratio like 100 posts -1 post jfl we should talk more about money making than surgeries bcs
NO MONEY=NO SURGERY for you faggots

Keep talking about ur surgery list with taban when you cant fucking pay ur rent jfl

We need more legit money making methods

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, Lolcel, Deleted member 9787 and 11 others
people should moneymax before even considering looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 9787, dan and 18 others
I see all of users here have unrealistic expectations like making 100.000$ in 2 yrs without any base to start with its fucking worthless.
Like Working at mcdonalds will not gonna bring money for surgeries

• +1
Reactions: BlackManlet and Deleted member 5912

People should indeed softmax and get money before thinking of surgery (or plan ahead).

That said a lot of people rather convince themselves that they don't deserve the companionship of anyone, that they don't deserve help, that they are Darwinian failures who deserve the genetic death that they are certainly facing. That it would be better to crawl into a dark hole and die (which is basically looksmax.me)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632, Deleted member 1332 and Deleted member 5912
you do both at the same time if you don't then wtf are you doing. you can do them both. thats what you should do. nothing first or second

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Nordiccel, forwardgrowth and 4 others
you do both at the same time if you don't then wtf are you doing. you can do them both. thats what you should do. nothing first or second
yeah I get you but people on here are acting like they have a shitload of money to burn
half of them are broke college and high school kids on this forum
moneymaking should be your main focus

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Nordiccel, TheMewingBBC and 2 others
How tf we should moneymaxx all people here are youngcels who dont have any experience whatsoever

• +1
Reactions: Youngbuffet and Deleted member 5912
yeah I get you but people on here are acting like they have a shitload of money to burn
half of them are broke college and high school kids on this forum
moneymaking should be your main focus
No one here has money to burn. Not trying to have a go at anyone's ego either. I certainly don't, and the people coping as being maxxed out with money are just larpcoping
How tf we should moneymaxx all people here are youngcels who dont have any experience whatsoever
Think of ways and put in huge effort

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 5912
No one here has money to burn. Not trying to have a go at anyone's ego either. I certainly don't, and the people coping as being maxxed out with money are just larpcoping
same im still a boke high school kid

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh

Think of ways and put in huge effort
Ewhoring-dead
Stocks/daytrade-i live in EE shitty country where robinhood its not available we have scam brokers here
Regular jobs- minimum wage is ridiculous 300$ per month 8 hours job per day
What options i have beside roping ? None

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222 and PubertyMaxxer

Office work like customer service is boring as fuck, but usually pays better than shit like McDonald's. You also have the opportunity to brown nose/socialmax yourself within office environments. Buy and sell second hand shit with profit, fraud being an ewhore online.

• JFL
Reactions: Youngbuffet
Ewhoring-dead
Stocks/daytrade-i live in EE shitty country where robinhood its not available we have scam brokers here
Regular jobs- minimum wage is ridiculous 300$ per month 8 hours job per day
What options i have beside roping ? None
How much per month would be the minimum necessary for it to be worth it to you?

How much per month would be the minimum necessary for it to be worth it to you?
Idk man im 19 rn my plan would be to make 60k before i turn myself 24. I was thinking going to army service buts monthly wage there is fucking 490$ where i live jfl i would never be able to make 60k.
Only option i can think of is some rough shit like draft for war in irak staying there 6 moths and preying to gandy not to get shot in face looksmining me -10psl. I could raise 60k if i survive :feelsgood: all pussy afterwill cure any war trauma

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, angelo, Lolcel and 4 others
School is the ultimate safe moneymaxx if you just actually try to do well (imo). A good degree can seriously guarantee that your time is valuable to an employer somewhere (STEM obviously).

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Raddemon, Deleted member 6963 and 1 other person
guys srsly, stop dreaming you autistic wannabes. None of you will do trading and shit. Just get a normal full time+ a second job and live with your parents. safe every money you have for your fucking FACE

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 9787, Deleted member 2632 and 11 others
Even if somebody had legit moneymaxxing methods what makes you think that he would share his knowledge on here? That would be a retarded move because he would lose his competitive advantage.
That being said, I have no idea about moneymaxxing. All I've done until now was wageslaving in holiday jobs to earn some money for myself while studyceling in the hope that I can get a decent job in the future. The good thing about being blackpilled is that you are a minimalist by default because you understand that spending money on dumb materialistic shit is stupid, so you spare more money than the average Joe.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, WhatToDo, SharpFaceButUgly and 4 others
Bro this is probably the tenth time you made a thread like this;I remember you making similar threads since October. If you haven't figured a way by now you should probably faced the reality that you aren't going to succeed with your goal at the rate you're going.

You live in Turkey, correct? I guarantee if you had put in the effort to do research you would have find a legit moneymax path by now especially considering the fact you got a reliable internet source. There are tons of ways to make money in real life and online. Let me ask you, and be honest with yourself, what have you learned ever since you gave those trading info resources? Be honest.

You're probably hoping for some easy moneymaking field out there but the truth is there is none. If it's legit it's either high skilled, easy to learn but very competitive where higher skill or effort is required to get an edge, pure luck (but that won't be consider legit), high risk or a combo of the prementioned. If it was easy with a good reward everyone would have gotten on it
The good thing about being blackpilled is that you are a minimalist by default because you understand that spending money on dumb materialistic shit is stupid, so you spare more money than the average Joe.
Insane nonfiction post lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Introvertednarc, hairyballscel and 6 others
Loan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 502
guys srsly, stop dreaming you autistic wannabes. None of you will do trading and shit. Just get a normal full time+ a second job and live with your parents. safe every money you have for your fucking FACE
High iq

School is the ultimate safe moneymaxx if you just actually try to do well (imo). A good degree can seriously guarantee that your time is valuable to an employer somewhere (STEM obviously).

Not really, after 4 years of school & 4 years of racking up debt. And you still have no experience, so add another 4-5 years to become valuable to employers. That's almost a decade, better option would be to start a side hustle that could make an extra $20-50k per year (realistic).

Bro this is probably the tenth time you made a thread like this;I remember you making similar threads since October. If you haven't figured a way by now you should probably faced the reality that you aren't going to succeed with your goal at the rate you're going.

You live in Turkey, correct? I guarantee if you had put in the effort to do research you would have find a legit moneymax path by now especially considering the fact you got a reliable internet source. There are tons of ways to make money in real life and online. Let me ask you, and be honest with yourself, what have you learned ever since you gave those trading info resources? Be honest.

You're probably hoping for some easy moneymaking field out there but the truth is there is none. If it's legit it's either high skilled, easy to learn but very competitive where higher skill or effort is required to get an edge, pure luck (but that won't be consider legit), high risk or a combo of the prementioned. If it was easy with a good reward everyone would have gotten on it

I tried everything by now bro. Im not in turkey that would be better. Anyway here i cant even find a legit broker to do stocks/day trade even if i wanted. Robinhood is banned here(we have etoro:hnghn:). Also i searched for others methods that i lost my time with them like e whoring, fiverr(tried to give looksmax tips jfl),syrveys are notvavailable here just scam ones. I lost my motivation tbh

You still got 0 legit answers on how to make money. Fuck that shit. I'm with you on this.

• +1
Reactions: SoyGune
You still got 0 legit answers on how to make money. Fuck that shit. I'm with you on this.
Im going nuts when i get answers like just make a buisness bruh or if u try hard on a task u can make money bruh anything possible man :feelsuhh:
Like wtf that even mean lmao niggas say struggle n shit what tf should i struggle on..

???

To that they dont have any answer just bluepill shitty sayings

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683
get a decent job and get a loan?

the only 2 surgeries I need are bimax and Infraorbital Rim Implant . so I'm good. I already got the money for the bimax. i will save later for the Infraorbital Rim Implant.

After that I will just gymcel.

Last edited:
get a decent job and get a loan?

the only 2 surgeries I need are bimax and Infraorbital Rim Implant . so I'm good. I already got the money for the bimax. i will save later for the Infraorbital Rim Implant.

After that I will just gymcel.
i need lefort1 with ccw + bsso ,infra ,canthoplasty with lower eyelid retraction+stroma, cheek osteotomy, rhino, ridge implant, lip lift+lip reduction
Basically everything lmao its over and dont even have 10k

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, WhatToDo, Arvenas and 3 others
I just see threads here about money making and all niggas in posts be like "gay4pay bruuh :feelsuhh:" and very little legit posts and those legit ones are about stocks, day trade(jfl) and e whoring. How tf users here can outlearn what chineses be learning for over a decade and beat them at it.

This is a fucking joke just look in looksmax archive at surgeries-money making ratio like 100 posts -1 post jfl we should talk more about money making than surgeries bcs
NO MONEY=NO SURGERY for you faggots

Keep talking about ur surgery list with taban when you cant fucking pay ur rent jfl

We need more legit money making methods
rob closest bank

• JFL
Reactions: WhatToDo and Slayerino
rob closest bank
Closest bank is from 80 km away. Jfl being in EE
I made 3 hours on road just to put money on visa for retin a/sarms its over

This is retarded. Just get a normal job and do looksmaxxing first instead of the usual carmaxxing people do. Most surgeries cost less than a cool car would

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632, Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 5892
Its so simple actually. Just fucking get a job. I do full time pharmaceutical studies and they pay really well I havent had any side effects Ive made 6500$ already in 3 months. I will do 9-10 studies per year for like 60k$ salary and Im just 18. Im now finding a way to make money online at the same time

• +1
Reactions: Romnel and PubertyMaxxer
Its so simple actually. Just fucking get a job. I do full time pharmaceutical studies and they pay really well I havent had any side effects Ive made 6500$ already in 3 months. I will do 9-10 studies per year for like 60k$ salary and Im just 18. Im now finding a way to make money online at the same time
Like a human guinea pig.

But it sounds good ngl.
you only show up a few times a month and get the money at the end..

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 5892
Like a human guinea pig.

But it sounds good ngl.
you only show up a few times a month and get the money at the end..
Yes and there are so many myths around pharma studies like that theyre so dangerous but I talked to a guy who has done dozens of studies without any sides. My first study got me 3800$ for staying 2 weeks with 1 blood test/day. My second study paid me 1500$ for 3 days only. Im on my third one for 1200$

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 502, PubertyMaxxer and Truemaxxer
Looksmaxer logic : I'll get surgery for fixing my jaw / eye wait I don't have money! Ldar it is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, Slayerino and HighIQcel
What EE country are you exactly from? 300$ per month sounds like salary in Ukraine jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino
Have rich dad like me

• +1
Reactions: Bitch, Deleted member 5467 and PubertyMaxxer
I need ~ 55k € for all surgical procedures ( excluding LL), Non-surgical procedures like collagen/skin, hair, bf%, muscle, PE, chinese hgh, Aromasin, supplements, are very cheap usually

Luckily i'll inherit enough money to have done every procedure ( except LL) at 20-21

To moneymaxx for my LL surgery ill juet study IT and get into the FinTech/Blockchain Industry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 502
What EE country are you exactly from? 300$ per month sounds like salary in Ukraine jfl
Ikr its a fucking joke bro
There are people here who work for 170$ per month wtfff niggas would get much more if they just ask for money around

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 502 and HighIQcel
Ikr its a fucking joke bro
There are people here who work for 170$ per month wtfff niggas would get much more if they just ask for money around
Tell me about it. I live in Ukraine and gotta wagecuck 24/7 in order to afford nose job.

Most legit methods are either illegal or immoral

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
If you want to make a good amount of money safely there are many options. For zero skill zero education people, if you work at a bar or reataurant as a server or bartender and make tip money you can really rake in the dough. If you dont buy stupid shit and eat out every night, you can save a lot of your money. You can invest some of that or just put in in a bank account where the jews will give you 0.00000000001% interest every month.

If you use your brain there is always a lway to do things, but most people will just say “this sucks and its impossible to do anything good” and then give up

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino
Closest bank is from 80 km away. Jfl being in EE
I made 3 hours on road just to put money on visa for retin a/sarms its over
Living in EE is living on veteran difficulty.Where do you live tho?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Most legit methods are either illegal or immoral
I would try everything ngl
Problem is lack of ideas
Living in EE is living on veteran difficulty.Where do you live tho?
SmartSelect 20200521 235034 Chrome

Last edited:
Tell me about it. I live in Ukraine and gotta wagecuck 24/7 in order to afford nose job.
I never understood Ukraine. All the girls there seem rich. They can't all be gold diggers surely? Also they go to Mcdonalds and the price is the same as North America Mcdonalds. If their wages are so low how can they afford to eat out?
Also I saw one gorgeous girl meet her non existent maxilla boyfriend after he finished his Mcdonalds shift.

I have a good jaw but I'm starting to think it's cope.

REMINDER: youre not ugly, youre just poor

• +1
I never understood Ukraine. All the girls there seem rich. They can't all be gold diggers surely? Also they go to Mcdonalds and the price is the same as North America Mcdonalds. If their wages are so low how can they afford to eat out?
Also I saw one gorgeous girl meet her non existent maxilla boyfriend after he finished his Mcdonalds shift.

I have a good jaw but I'm starting to think it's cope.
UKRAINE IS A SHITHOLE FOR WAGECUCKING. JUST LET ME WAGECUCK IN THE USA SO THAT I CAN AFFORD MY RHINOPLASTY AND FILLERS AND LIVE HAPPY LIFE FFS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7027
UKRAINE IS A SHITHOLE FOR WAGECUCKING. JUST LET ME WAGECUCK IN THE USA SO THAT I CAN AFFORD MY RHINOPLASTY AND FILLERS AND LIVE HAPPY LIFE FFS
I would be a 6-6.5 psl if i would have 100k rn
I past my high school being a 4psl didnt even softmax. I still managed to slay 2 times tho bcs majority of guys are 3-5psl. Jfl imagine if i would be a 6.5 during high school holy shit
Life unfair asf

Last edited:
  • +1
If it were that simple we'd all be Chad. I don't think Looksmax is saying you HAVE to get surgery, because most can't. All we can do is our best.

I’m going to wageslave for the next 3 months I will make 4k so I can almost get my bimax

I'm in hs and make decent money just get jobs working at warehouses you gotta get some connects especially with the rona thing people are being let off and you can make money easily working for cash. Resell shoes and supreme to fags who cope with expensive clothing. Working in a warehouse for little gigs is manual hard labor tho