How the average PSLer measures their height

TeenAscender

TeenAscender

Banned

Gotta measure in the morning breathing in as hard as you can raising one foot and slightly jumping 2cm

“Muh 6’1 is average in the West” shut the fuck up you are 5 foot 9.5 unfrauded bitch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Myth, Revenge123, Deleted member 20421 and 13 others
Height is all cope anyway

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Prince88, Richard_Hungwell and 2 others
Damn

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
They add their dick length to the height

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, galego123, Growth Plate and 2 others

Gotta measure in the morning breathing in as hard as you can raising one foot and slightly jumping 2cm

“Muh 6’1 is average in the West” shut the fuck up you are 5 foot 9.5 unfrauded bitch

i'm usually 4 inches taller than people who claim 6ft (i'm just over 6'1)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Revenge123, Richard_Hungwell, EdouardManlet and 6 others
@Growth Plate thoughts mr Youngboy?

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
I am a legitimate 6'5.5" and I can assure you only 1 in ~10,000 dudes is taller than me. Funny how many dudes on this obscure forum claim heights over 6'3 when its ridiculously rare to see that IRL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Myth, Revenge123, Richard_Hungwell and 6 others
I am a legitimate 6'5.5" and I can assure you only 1 in ~10,000 dudes is taller than me. Funny how many dudes on this obscure forum claim heights over 6'3 when its ridiculously rare to see that IRL.
I agree, I have a friend who is the same height as you 6’5.5 and everyone knows him as the really tall guy and people joke that he’s 7 foot, someone your height irl is pretty much never seen

• +1
Reactions: Myth, Revenge123, Richard_Hungwell and 3 others
@Octillionaire on suicide watch :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
This is 195 cm next to normal height people and he’s slouching hard too. A normal eye level is 11-13 cm from top of head to middle of pupils too so these people are not 6 ft

BE259A84 839B 4166 AB74 5B39D61B48DE

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, ShowerMaxxing, Growth Plate and 2 others
This is 195 cm next to normal height people and he’s slouching hard too. A normal eye level is 11-13 cm from top of head to middle of pupils too so these people are not 6 ft

View attachment 1752898
And he’s in one of the tallest countries jfl

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
I agree, I have a friend who is the same height as you 6’5.5 and everyone knows him as the really tall guy and people joke that he’s 7 foot, someone your height irl is pretty much never seen
I have strangers joking about me being in the NBA and being 7ft very often as well. I also wear these shoes a lot which probably give me a height boost to ~6'7
71k0Pw3o6TL._AC_UL1500_.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, ShowerMaxxing and TeenAscender
@Growth Plate thoughts mr Youngboy?
I got measured by my nurse in the afternoon barefoot. Makes no difference though. Still statistically below avg in the US by 2 or 3 inches

• JFL
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩

View attachment 1752898
Look at the foid struggling to hide her smile in reaction to the mogger stature showcased

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
6’1 is above average everywhere on the planet, but you wouldn't be considered as 'the tall guy' in Western and Northern Europe.

Not that rare in the netherlands.

6'5=the tallest guy at a ~50 man party, but sometimes there's 2 of you of similar height.

Netherlands is brutal.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Zeusus, Growth Plate and eyes

View attachment 1752898
Not in clubs. But pretty nice height overall yeah

6'5=the tallest guy at a ~50 man party, but sometimes there's 2 of you of similar height.

Netherlands is brutal.

Even not that rare lol

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and TeenAscender
Not in clubs. But pretty nice height overall yeah

Even not that rare lol
muh netherlands the average height in the netherlands is 5'11.7 and its plateaued the zoomers are the same height (actually slightly regressed) than the millenials and gen x'ers there + at 6'1 you are still 1.3 inches above average + the netherlands are known to be a tall country and they are self aware of that

Netherlands is brutal.
Yea but theres a good chance the tallest guy at the party is a turbo lanklet. I am 230lb lean with 32" waist (relaxed) good abs and a 23.5" bideltoid, 17" biceps with a 6'10 wingspan

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston

Dnr nigger cope

muh netherlands the average height in the netherlands is 5'11.7 and its plateaued the zoomers are the same height (actually slightly regressed) than the millenials and gen x'ers there + at 6'1 you are still 1.3 inches above average + the netherlands are known to be a tall country and they are self aware of that
Avg height includes imported ethnics taking the avg down.

If you go to university you will only meet white Dutch people (+ some foreign exchange students). Avg height among young white dutch men, your competition, is insane

Yea but theres a good chance the tallest guy at the party is a turbo lanklet. I am 230lb lean with 32" waist (relaxed) good abs and a 23.5" bideltoid, 17" biceps with a 6'10 wingspan
how did you stumble across this forum with those stats? Are u a truecel facially?

• JFL
Reactions: eyes
Yea most are lanklets its true. But 6'5 lanklets are quite common ngl.

• +1

If you go to university you will only meet white Dutch people (+ some foreign exchange students). Avg height among young white dutch men, your competition, is insane
"Still, that doesn’t account for why growth also stagnated in the generations in which both parents were born in the Netherlands or in the generations in which all four grandparents were born in the Netherlands. “Men without a migration background did not get any taller, and women without a migration background show a downward trend,” the statisticians added."

Yea most are lanklets its true. But 6'5 lanklets are quite common ngl.
at parties with sexually active men i could see how you think 6'1 - 6'4 lanklets are quite common but a legitimate 6'5 even if lanklet is fucking tall as fuck thats taller than kobe and michael jordan

• +1
Reactions: Zeusus
"Still, that doesn’t account for why growth also stagnated in the generations in which both parents were born in the Netherlands or in the generations in which all four grandparents were born in the Netherlands. “Men without a migration background did not get any taller, and women without a migration background show a downward trend,” the statisticians added."
Height has stagnated in the western world until designer babies are introduced 30 years from now

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
how did you stumble across this forum with those stats? Are u a truecel facially?
This is a looksmaxxing forum. Not an incel forum lol.

Yes, you are above average for sure. But 1.3 inches isn't a significant difference. As a 6'3 who lives in Western Europe, I'd say that 6'6 or 6'7 with a nice face would be the goldilocks for me, in my opinion.

Average height measurements don't include ethnics as I know so far. Only locals.

• +1
ngl millenials heightmog zoomers from my personal observation

• +1
Ive been on all the PSL forums since sophmore in HS: puahate, sluthate, lookism, and now looksmax. My face is not bad but lacks harmony, good upper and lower third but recessed midface. Will dm pics if you want

• +1
This is a looksmaxxing forum. Not an incel forum lol.
Yes I know however people dont really just stumble across the blackpill and looksmaxxing unless they had some experiences in their life which drove them to search for answers and how to improve themselves
Yes, you are above average for sure. But 1.3 inches isn't a significant difference. As a 6'3 who lives in Western Europe, I'd say that 6'6 or 6'7 with a nice face would be the goldilocks for me, in my opinion.
of course 6'6 - 6'7 would be ideal as that is the tallest you can be without literally not being able to fit through doorways but we arent talking abt the ideal height here

• +1
Yes I know however people dont really just stumble across the blackpill and looksmaxxing unless they had some experiences in their life which drove them to search for answers and how to improve themselves
Makes sense. Ironically, I didn't know that I was kinda good looking until I discovered blackpill and looksmaxxing lol. :lul:

of course 6'6 - 6'7 would be ideal as that is the tallest you can be without literally not being able to fit through doorways but we arent talking abt the ideal height here
I misunderstood then. Cheers mate.

• +1

Based. When you look up the averages at our world in data for they are usually pretty accurate

• +1
Based. When you look up the averages at our world in data for they are usually pretty accurate
It’s only when insecure aspies see online that “muh 5’11 is dwarf tier and 6ft is average” that they start measuring their height on tip toes as soon as they wake up in the morning with their mommy measuring and adding an inch when in reality no sane man over 6 foot would ever think to themselves that they’re average or below average. Men like Keanu reeves and Shawn mendes and many legit 6’0ers are even still considered tall these days

6'2.5 actors look like giants on American TV. Keanu Reeves is more like 6'1 but I get your point

• +1