How the body builds the neck according to needs

A

AAALY247

Bronze
If you look at people considred attractive you will quickly realize they have above average thickness in their neck , their necks look as of that of a bodybuilder or a strong man etc... examples:
Jordan Barrett 1

Screenshot 20240720 002357

look at how thick this guys neck is doesnt fit his body at all

Now the reason for this is : As we all know bones are the most important part for a face to look striking , and good looking. And the more these bones are pronounced the bigger they are and bigger = heavier so the bones on the face are much heavier than normal so the weight of the bones causes the neck to be trained daily aslong as it's activated which results in this growth

Thanks for reading (not a single molecule):feelshah:

Tags:
@garoupilled_ @Clavicular @Orc @archiewillascend @Jason Voorhees @sigmasarise

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alexios, <6PSLcel and Debetro
4254047_Screenshot_20240720_002357.jpg

This is mirror distortion he does not look like that

Jordan barret is not considered attractive by anyone in real life so i dont know why you put him as an example considering there is more prevalant people considered attractive

• JFL
Reactions: say∅, <6PSLcel and piec
Jordan barret is not considered attractive by anyone in real life so i dont know why you put him as an example considering there is more prevalant people considered attractive
please end it all

• +1
Reactions: Aero
4254047_Screenshot_20240720_002357.jpg

This is mirror distortion he does not look like that
ill use mirror distortion to gain 3 kg of muscle on my frame next time thanks boyo:y'all:

• +1
Reactions: Alexios
If you ever been to a gym you would know what it is.
Where u look a little odd in the mirror? Yeah my face looks wider in this mirror at work but still

How do you actually know how u look then jfl

Its still mostly cope

• +1
Reactions: Alexios
irl people seem to not agree with PSL mandible angle theory . they seem to prefer the defined but oval shape

irl people seem to not agree with PSL mandible angle theory . they seem to prefer the defined but oval shape
Not true. I find the ultra sharp facial features to be attractive.

so if we cant use cameras and reflections what is left ?
I meant cheap cameras like these in the phones. You can't compare a smartphone camera to a Hollywood camera.

im sure those people will be pleased to know some incel kid fidns them attractive jfl
PSL Gods are more attractive than 99% of the male population.

Also, women consider around 80% of the men to be unattractive, meaning only top men and PSL Gods are attractive.

There is a another reason why good looking people have thick necks

Has nothing to do with the weight of the face, so the body adapt....