how the FUARK to fix asian flat face

T

truecel12

hgh at 5'10 14
holy brutal asian flat face is there even a way to fix :feelswhy:
there is absolutely no forward growth :feelswah:
maybe some chance for me since im 14.6 and starting mk677 very soon.
going to start thumbpulling (coping is better than roping) and if that doesnt work after 6 months im going to build a facepuller
open to surgery but will be torched until 18

Attachments

• 1702387300620.png
    1702387300620.png
    42.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
Mogs chico, lose weight, do exercises to raise the hyoid bone and testmax you little gook

Normie: rhinoplasty + midface implants
Chad: Lefort 2.

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32, smoth, kebab and 1 other person
Mogs chico, lose weight, do exercises to raise the hyoid bone and testmax you little gook
been gymcelling hard since last year. androgen density is so shit as an asian. already starting to megadose carnitine from red meats and supplements, and thinking about running test when im 16.

It is not really cuz ur lacking forward growth... your nose is just super flat. Needs Asian rhinoplasty

going to start thumbpulling (coping is better than roping) and if that doesnt work after 6 months im going to build a facepuller
mogs me
and im Asian too

Normie: rhinoplasty + midface implants
Chad: Lefort 2.
have been looking into lefort but i have been thinking that it is too much. i have read about how asian maxillas are blocked by their straight philtrum. might consider getting surgers to remove the philtrum and then start ortho facepulling from there.

It is not really cuz ur lacking forward growth... your nose is just super flat. Needs Asian rhinoplasty
fuark brutal.
do asians even fucking grow brow ridges? my dads one is pretty solid but hes fucking fat asl. even then a browridge might not save the flat wide nose ive been cursed with.
most i can do with it is to cope with debloat and losing weight after puberty. im not at a super high bodyfat range ~17-18% but still need to be leaner.

fuark brutal.
do asians even fucking grow brow ridges? my dads one is pretty solid but hes fucking fat asl. even then a browridge might not save the flat wide nose ive been cursed with.
most i can do with it is to cope with debloat and losing weight after puberty. im not at a super high bodyfat range ~17-18% but still need to be leaner.
No. I don't think having 0 browridge is an Asian genetic trait. My dad is fairly lean and has very prominent browridge, cheekbones and jawline. I have no idea how considering that i did not inherit that trait. RIP our philtrums

Lol you need a monobloc and lefort 3 just to be normie. You're fucking doomed homie

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and enchanted_elixir
Surgery.

Lefort 3 or it’s over plus rhino and hella implants

how does this fucking gook get foids lining up to suck him
time to leanmax 2k kcal deficit

Attachments

• 1702388611176.png
    1702388611176.png
    259.8 KB · Views: 0
gon sound retarded but any softmaxxes to help my side profile
i cannot exist through highschool like this i would rather rope.

gon sound retarded but any softmaxxes to help my side profile
i cannot exist through highschool like this i would rather rope.
Just a classic Asian flat maxilla
IMG 4012

I’ve seen worse but still bad

maxilla triangle dumb imo, vaguely articulates anterior depth, whyd u slant it jfl, if u did proper hed have good maxilla accordi g to this indicator but this guy clearly recessed
What slant? It’s at a 90 degree angle retard

• JFL
Reactions: the MOUSE
this gon sound cope but anybody got any softmaxxes?
cant live with being disfigured for another 4 years :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

good facial structure

yea you have big falios because of your ethnicity, but at least your facial development looks pretty much ideal within the parameters of your genetic hand

you aren’t downward-grown or recessed (relative to your genetic potential)

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32
good facial structure

yea you have big falios because of your ethnicity, but at least your facial development looks pretty much ideal within the parameters of your genetic hand

you aren’t downward-grown or recessed (relative to your genetic potential)
do you think that i should risk doing gh?
it'll make me taller and broader but my facial structure is cucked. ill be getting an asian rhino and upper maxillary advancement in the future either way.

You have a normal asian facial structure

This comment section is weird and full of lunatics, you should not listen to them

• Love it
Reactions: truecel12