How the fuck am I going to explain hentai and prostate stimulation to a girlfriend

Deleted member 10413

Deleted member 10413

🌸🌼❤️✨👑✨❤️🌼🌸
I just realized then if/when I ever get a girlfriend I'm gonna have to explain all of this shit

sweating key and peele GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11963, Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 8576 and 1 other person
Just say that you're gay.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 10413

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller and Deleted member 10413
GTFIH @Jamesothy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
You dont tell her is what you do. Or youll end up getting pegged and she leaves you.
Women want to be penetrated. If she does the penetrating you are feminised. Even receiving a blowjob feminises you because she is in control of your pleasure. So either facefuck that hoe or keep it to vaginal penetration. Also no cowgirl never.

TL;DR: U GAY

Last edited:
godd man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576

• +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE
You dont tell her is what you do. Or youll end up getting pegged and she leaves you.
Women want to be penetrated. If she does the penetrating you are feminised. Even receiving a blowjob feminises you because she is in control of your pleasure. So either facefuck that hoe or keep it to vaginal penetration. Also no cowgirl never.

TL;DR: U GAY
this is cope
my girlfriend used to peg me before we broke up and she never thought of it as emasculating

• Ugh..
Reactions: thisend
this is cope
my girlfriend used to peg me before we broke up and she never thought of it as emasculating
Disgusting. You must have licked her asshole too.

• JFL
  • JFL
we didnt break up because of the pegging, she had to move to a different city for her studies
It's absolutely over for you man, don't worry it's over for me too, jfl
AEDA742A A21F 428A 9BCB 4E13DCCE1DE5

It's absolutely over for you man, don't worry it's over for me too, jfl
View attachment 1048196
why? i could get a different gf easily, still miss her though
women shouldn't be allowed into universities, it's not like she needed a good carrier if i would provide for her, stupid whore

Start showing her anime, then switch to more racy stuff like Prison School, which is borderline hentai with plenty of sexy scenes...

I just realized then if/when I ever get a girlfriend I'm gonna have to explain all of this shit

sweating key and peele GIF
You don't have to explain anything. Will it have any kind of impact on her life if you decide to marry her one day? If not, it's none of her business. She's a woman. She don't need to know everything about you, but you better know everything about her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413