HOW the fuck am I supposed to keep on living like this? HOW the fuck am I supposed to be 'motivated'?

D

Deleted member 23017

BWC Bull, Mogger of Niggers
I just saw a video where a cakeupmaxxed korean bitch like 4 maybe 5/10 low class bitch had a line-up of 15 men, mostly black, 1 kpopmaxxed korean guy and 2 white guys. Blacks were tyrone or HTN, 1 white guy was chad or chadlite, the other white guy was LTN.

LTN white guy got the PASS (not smash), chadlite/chad white guy got the SMASH answer. 8 of the blacks got a PASS, 2 of the black dudes got a SMASH (but that's just virtue signalling coz we all know gooks love and worship big white dick so yeah)

Anyway i am a LTN, I'd say if my hair looks really good on the given day I EASILY mog that LTN white guy. He had NCT, was wearing a beanie (prolly balding bad?), no muscles, manlet etc etc. But I'm still LTN

I'm pretty sure this stupid fucking bitch would have said PASS to me too.

HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO LIVE LIKE THIS? KNOWING I CAN'T HAVE THE BITCHES I WANT? AND SOCIETY WANTS ME TO STFU AND PRETEND EVERYTHING IS FINE AND DANDY??? FUCK NO IT'S NOT. MY LIFE IS HELL.

I PROLLY WON'T FINISH MY DEGREE. I CAN'T STUDY LIKE THIS FFS. EVERY TIME I BEGIN TO BE IN A GOOD MOOD, IT LASTS LIKE 10 MINUTES AND THEN ANOTHER 3-4 HOURS OF BEING A DEPRESSED SUBHUMAN POS FOLLOWS. THE VICIOUS CYCLE REPEATS ITSELF. I AM UNIRONICALLY QUITE LITERALLY ON THE VERGE OF TEARS RIGHT NOW NO BS, YEAH I AM A BITCH FOR ALMOST CRYING ETC I KNOW, BUT FFS IM 25 AND I DON'T WISH TO EXIST LIKE THIS ANY LONGER.

I HAVE NO FUTURE PROSPECTS. I NEED TONS OF MONEY TO FIX MY HEALTH, MY PAIN AND MY LOOKS BUT MOST LIKELY WON'T BE ABLE TO AFFORD SURGERY ANY SOON. I AM DARK TRIAD MAXXED IRONICALLY BUT EVEN THO I KNOW I'D DISMEMBER A FAGGIT OVER A BITCH AND PUT HIM IN A BARREL OF SULPHURIC ACID IN THE END (IN OUTLAST 2), I'D STILL REMAIN AN UNSUCCESSFUL, UGLY, SUBHUMAN, FOREVER ALONE AND DEPRESSED PIECE OF SHIT UNTIL THE DAY I DROP DEAD.

it's impossible to live being blackpilled if you're not hung, ripped, tall, blonde haired blue eyed giga aryan white chad. I HATE BEING A GENETICALLY INFERIOR SAD EXCUSE OF A MAN.

200w 1

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, ROTTING, MoggerGaston and 4 others
not a word but i agree

Stop crying buddy boyo, men don't cry only soyboys

I just saw a video where a cakeupmaxxed korean bitch like 4 maybe 5/10 low class bitch had a line-up of 15 men, mostly black, 1 kpopmaxxed korean guy and 2 white guys. Blacks were tyrone or HTN, 1 white guy was chad or chadlite, the other white guy was LTN.

LTN white guy got the PASS (not smash), chadlite/chad white guy got the SMASH answer. 8 of the blacks got a PASS, 2 of the black dudes got a SMASH (but that's just virtue signalling coz we all know gooks love and worship big white dick so yeah)

Anyway i am a LTN, I'd say if my hair looks really good on the given day I EASILY mog that LTN white guy. He had NCT, was wearing a beanie (prolly balding bad?), no muscles, manlet etc etc. But I'm still LTN

HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO LIVE LIKE THIS? KNOWING I CAN'T HAVE THE BITCHES I WANT? AND SOCIETY WANTS ME TO STFU AND PRETEND EVERYTHING IS FINE AND DANDY??? FUCK NO IT'S NOT. MY LIFE IS HELL.

I PROLLY WON'T FINISH MY DEGREE. I CAN'T STUDY LIKE THIS FFS. EVERY TIME I BEGIN TO BE IN A GOOD MOOD, IT LASTS LIKE 10 MINUTES AND THEN ANOTHER 3-4 HOURS OF BEING A DEPRESSED SUBHUMAN POS FOLLOWS. THE VICIOUS CYCLE REPEATS ITSELF. I AM UNIRONICALLY QUITE LITERALLY ON THE VERGE OF TEARS RIGHT NOW NO BS, YEAH I AM A BITCH FOR ALMOST CRYING ETC I KNOW, BUT FFS IM 25 AND I DON'T WISH TO EXIST LIKE THIS ANY LONGER.

I HAVE NO FUTURE PROSPECTS. I NEED TONS OF MONEY TO FIX MY HEALTH, MY PAIN AND MY LOOKS BUT MOST LIKELY WON'T BE ABLE TO AFFORD SURGERY ANY SOON. I AM DARK TRIAD MAXXED IRONICALLY BUT EVEN THO I KNOW I'D DISMEMBER A FAGGIT OVER A BITCH AND PUT HIM IN A BARREL OF SULPHURIC ACID IN THE END (IN OUTLAST 2), I'D STILL REMAIN AN UNSUCCESSFUL, UGLY, SUBHUMAN, FOREVER ALONE AND DEPRESSED PIECE OF SHIT UNTIL THE DAY I DROP DEAD.

it's impossible to live being blackpilled even if you're not hung, ripped, tall, blonde haired blue eyed giga aryan white chad. I HATE BEING A GENETICALLY INFERIOR SAD EXCUSE OF A MAN.

View attachment 2045320
Damn, being 25 and being such a loser. Shut the fuck up fucking useless pussy, you're not men, you're fucking weak.

im having the same issue rn

how do you stay motivated like this

• +1
Reactions: rand anon

it's impossible to live being blackpilled even if you're not hung, ripped, tall, blonde haired blue eyed giga aryan white chad. I HATE BEING A GENETICALLY INFERIOR SAD EXCUSE OF A MAN.

View attachment 2045320
Screenshot 1

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, ascension and Deleted member 23017
You need to go ER

• Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Splinter901 and ;-;

View attachment 2045320
What degree are you pursuing?

Ur 25, by the time u get the surgeries u need it will be ovER or almost ovER, only ER is left.

Ur 25, by the time u get the surgeries u need it will be ovER or almost ovER, only ER is left.
honestly I kinda see your point. I hope to get done with them by the time Im 27 or 28

honestly I kinda see your point. I hope to get done with them by the time Im 27 or 28

I know, I knew about psl for years but thought that they were taking all that looks stuff too far so I spent years ignoring it and only started looksmaxing some time ago at almost 24, u should start in your teens but instead they squander your teens with useless shit in high school where they don't teach you shit, you need to find this place at 12-13.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017
I PROLLY WON'T FINISH MY DEGREE. I CAN'T STUDY LIKE THIS FFS. EVERY TIME I BEGIN TO BE IN A GOOD MOOD, IT LASTS LIKE 10 MINUTES AND THEN ANOTHER 3-4 HOURS OF BEING A DEPRESSED SUBHUMAN POS FOLLOWS. THE VICIOUS CYCLE REPEATS ITSELF. I AM UNIRONICALLY QUITE LITERALLY ON THE VERGE OF TEARS RIGHT NOW NO BS
Relatable, it's so fucking over tbh. I'm on the verge of tears 24/7 :feelswhy:
I probably won't be able to finish my degree either :lul: The loneliness and isolation are eating me alive :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

not only do asian chicks prefer whites over their own, they also prefer blacks over their own as well. over for asians 100%. no other race of women is like this. Asian and curry women will only arrange marriage their own or settle because whites and blacks dont want them, otherwise 0 sexual attraction to their own men. brutal as fuck for ethnics

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23017