How the fuck and I supposed to compete in high school

L

lixx

Bronze
Literally like 70% of the guys at my school are 6FT+ chads. It's pretty much all genetics at this age.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: hattrick, zan, Allornothing and 4 others
Which are your stats

There are no Chads in high school. There's mostly tall HTNs which you think are "Chads". High school is also the easiest time to get laid and socialmaxx.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, MonoTBB, N8verBegan and 5 others
There are no Chads in high school. There's mostly tall HTNs which you think are "Chads". High school is also the easiest time to get laid and socialmaxx.
my classmate has a face like timothée chalamet and is 2.10 tall at 16 my guy if he isnt chad im restarted

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
my classmate has a face like timothée chalamet and is 2.10 tall at 16 my guy if he isnt chad im restarted
He's like a tall HTN or Chadlite then. I've never seen a clear-cut Chad in high school.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, zan, looksmidder and 2 others
He's like a tall HTN or Chadlite then. I've never seen a clear-cut Chad in high school.
seeing a HTN irl it's like seeing chad when someone says chad they don't necesarily mean PSL standard of chad

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Heinrich Schmidt
you will probably never see a "chad" unless you frequently go to fashion shows, places like the Met Gala or something. everyone who looks that good has gotten a job because of it and is famous and if they aren't then they are married to some billionaire woman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, JoshuaG and Heinrich Schmidt
Literally like 70% of the guys at my school are 6FT+ chads. It's pretty much all genetics at this age.
You must be at some elite private school/some crazy Cali beach town.

Nice part of San diego so pretty much everyone has $

seeing a HTN irl it's like seeing chad when someone says chad they don't necesarily mean PSL standard of chad
Well I do. Lol do u think the 6+ PSL chads only pop up after high school and they never have teenage years??? :lul:
they exist if u go to a decent school. But it’s usually 1-3 dudes aka the most attractive in the school if u go to a decent big one

Well I do. Lol do u think the 6+ PSL chads only pop up after high school and they never have teenage years??? :lul:
Unless you attend a modeling convention, fashion shows, or something it's highly unlikely to see a Chad at your local high school.
they exist if u go to a decent school. But it’s usually 1-3 dudes aka the most attractive in the school if u go to a decent big one
I went to a decent school and the most attractive guys were mainly tall HTNs and a handful of Chadlites. Never saw a true Chad at school.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
Unless you attend a modeling convention, fashion shows, or something it's highly unlikely to see a Chad at your local high school.
If chad = 6 PSL and 6 PSL = 1 in 1000 overall wouldnt it make sense for some high schools to have 1 - 2 chads if they’re a decent one.
I went to a decent school and the most attractive guys were mainly tall HTNs and a handful of Chadlites. Never saw a true Chad at school.
There was only 1-2 tbf but still.

Then don't compete retard. just do 2 things - Make friends and moneymax. Surgery afterwards to ascend.

college is way easier to sexmax

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
Hs is easier to social-circlemaxx, and through that you can get pussy.
it was opposite for me. Since u adult u have easier access to alcohol and girls are more willing to fuck at parties

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
braindead if you think girls especially hs girls like 6'8. All the basketball niggas in my school are awkward af.

Yeah, places like that can get really brutal.
i feel like this further proves the blackpill. The place with Attractive people also are the ones with the most money.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
i feel like this further proves the blackpill. The place with Attractive people also are the ones with the most money.
It's the compounding effect. Rich people are more likely to be successful, and attractive women marry into wealthy families.

It is literally impossible for me to measure that, what is the average at 10? 180?

you will probably never see a "chad" unless you frequently go to fashion shows, places like the Met Gala or something. everyone who looks that good has gotten a job because of it and is famous and if they aren't then they are married to some billionaire woman.
Shut up nigga we know

Ur an autistic geek

ignore this troll

Over if you get mogged in high school

Lol start eating properly and play sports nigga