how the fuck can andrew tate be stopped??

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
he seems fucking unstoppable. #1 celebrity right now. are normies this braindead??

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UglyGod360, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 16369 and 12 others
he seems fucking unstoppable. #1 celebrity right now. are normies this braindead??
I like him.

I wish I was him and you do too.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Okkypras, Deleted member 19469, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 10 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MogTheMogger, Looks234, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 15 others
Don’t care about that ugly faggot, he’s like a walmart BroScienceLife…only appeals to incels/losers/nerds who want to be cool and “alpha” jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MogTheMogger, Corleone, UglyGod360 and 23 others
I like him.

ofc you like him your gullible easily malleable mind is predisposed to be influenced by him

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 16369, justinzayn and 10 others
You’re an incel faggot
Stop pretending you wouldn't want to be him

Thousands of Lays, walks around with supermodels, centimillionare

Plus the insane fame and respect

He is recessed tho :feelsohgod:

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, vaninskybird, Deleted member 18522 and 1 other person
I can see lots of brokies seething, keep seething tho that's what he actually want:feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 18522, the BULL and 1 other person
ofc you like him your gullible easily malleable mind is predisposed to be influenced by him
You would be him in an instant fucker.

He has it all besides a good jaw

• Hmm...
Reactions: softlysoftly
Don’t care about that ugly faggot, he’s like a walmart BroScienceLife…only appeals to incels/losers/nerds who want to be cool and “alpha” jfl
You obviously care bro.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Deleted member 9801
I can see lots of brokies seething, keep seething tho that's what he actually want:feelskek:
imagine doing all of that just to fuck some pussy bro :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: shit is laughable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 16369, alriodai and 1 other person

Fuck off loser, why would I want to be uglier and more obnoxious:lul:

Yeh tate probs wealth mogs me but idgaf. I still mog him to sui

His “lays” from the brothels he owns in slums of romania jfl

He’s almost as big of a joke as you are son

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Looks234, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 8 others
You would be him in an instant fucker.

He has it all besides a good jaw
he has money and height and that's it he's incel looking and probably spent his 20s in inceldom while working 12 hours a day
i respect him but jfl no i wouldn't want to be him

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Hades, justinzayn and 5 others
Is he only a celeb among incels types though? Why have I only heard of him on this site?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
Is he only a celeb among incels types though? Why have I only heard of him on this site?
no he's gigafamous on tik tok and instagram too

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and aBetterMii
imagine doing all of that just to fuck some pussy bro :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: shit is laughable
It's actually funny that a prey eyed no namer is doing moral policing for someone who is all over the headlines :feelskek::feelskek: keep seething

his fans are just a group of normies and incels that never got to be the cool tough guy irl so they prop him up as their lord and savior

he looks better than him and is a millionaire himself why would he swap places with an uglier rich guy?
only young gullible kids without a spine or balls fall for his crap
he lies, scams, overexaggerates, and cherrypicks info that fit his narrative

• +1
Reactions: MogTheMogger, Deleted member 16369, alriodai and 3 others
Fuck off loser, why would I want to be uglier and more obnoxious:lul:
He might be uglier tbh, idk what you look like
Yeh tate probs wealth mogs me but idgaf. I still mog him to sui
You do gaf nigger. You are set for life. Never go to work again. That alone is enough
His “lays” from the brothels he owns in slums of romania jfl
They are literally supermodels, he has parties with 100 18yo hotties (sluts with high bodycount but idgaf)
He’s almost as big of a joke as you are son
Nigger.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
he has money and height and that's it he's incel looking and probably spent his 20s in inceldom while working 12 hours a day
i respect him but jfl no i wouldn't want to be him
He mogs you to suicide we know what you look like.

Mtn

It's actually funny that a prey eyed no namer is doing moral policing for someone who is all over the headlines :feelskek::feelskek: keep seething
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: i bet i fuck higher quality pussy than tate while being a brokecel. i'm just worried about the wave redpilled copers that are coming next

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
He mogs you to suicide we know what you look like.

Mtn
jfl not even assed to post pics, completely different species.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: i bet i fuck higher quality pussy than tate while being a brokecel. i'm just worried about the wave redpilled copers that are coming next
All words, Well keep going Incel, no one cares about you

You do gaf nigger. You are set for life. Never go to work again. That alone is enough

They are literally supermodels, he has parties with 100 18yo hotties (sluts with high bodycount but idgaf)

Nigger.
U are low IQ, I have enough wealth to feed whole slum lineage u come from. Idc if Tate has more money than me jfl

Cba talking of my slays either, lookism niggas know. You don’t know who you’re talking to

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL

Nigger.
so what he discovered that by paying girls you can get laid, no fucking shit
still not comparable to sex when they love your FACE and not your MONEY

It’s good let the red pill take hold again we blackpollers will ascend by the time black pill becomes mainstream we will be oldcels anyway

his fans are just a group of normies and incels that never got to be the cool tough guy irl so they prop him up as their lord and savior

he looks better than him and is a millionaire himself why would he swap places with an uglier rich guy?

only young gullible kids without a spine or balls fall for his crap
he lies, scams, overexaggerates, and cherrypicks info that fit his narrative
Literally, Tate only appeals to low value men, the losers

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deprived, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 2 others
jfl not even assed to post pics, completely different species.
You're in your late 20s and still a jobless incel living with his mom, even if Andrew is a douche he was actually grinding at that age and was already a world champion, i bet you would piss as soon as you enter a ring to fight someone. Get a life no named prey eyed incel

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, EverythingMattersCel, Deprived and 3 others
You're in your late 20s and still a jobless incel living with his mom, even if Andrew is a douche he was actually grinding at that age and was already a world champion, i bet you would piss as soon as you enter a ring to fight someone. Get a life no named prey eyed incel
i'll get a life when i'll feel like it. for now i'm enjoying using my dad's house as a fuck house.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
i'll get a life when i'll feel like it. for now i'm enjoying using my dad's house as a fuck house.
You're in delusion son, you will never have a life, you're gonna be 30 soon and you're officially an oldcel, no girl is gonna marry a poor beggar like you at that age, and you're deluded if you think you look good from even a single angle

Yes and your white mom loves me :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: cry harder next time i can smell your giga high cortisol :feelsgood:
no, no one loves you in europe. you're rose vendors here, i can see why tate appeals to you. you think our girls will love you once you're powerful rich and alpha

It's mostly about what he sells.
Not about the person selling it.

Like when you go shopping for a car.
It's about the cars you are checking out to buy.
Not about whether the guy selling the guy is a rich, successfully mma fighter, has alot of girlfriends, etc....
Or if the guy selling it, some an ugly skinnyfag mofo.

You're in delusion son, you will never have a life, you're gonna be 30 soon and you're officially an oldcel, no girl is gonna marry a poor beggar like you at that age, and you're deluded if you think you look good from even a single angle
i fuck good looking girls from tinder loser. you follow a baldcel low iqcel who shouts nonsense. who is deluded?

pEOPLE hate him more than they like him.

i fuck good looking girls from tinder loser. you follow a baldcel low iqcel who shouts nonsense. who is deluded?
He even said that looks does not matter.. Lol easy to say when he is rich as fuck lol.

no, no one loves you in europe. you're rose vendors here, i can see why tate appeals to you. you think our girls will love you once you're powerful rich and alpha
Again delusion maxxed but ofcourse you're a broke whitecel, nothing is in your favour, cry more oldcel uncle

So you now accept you're a single digit IQ loser JFLL, i see your cortisol spiking even more, it will enhance your wrinkles keep stressing i like it

Again delusion maxxed but ofcourse you're a broke whitecel, nothing is in your favour, cry more oldcel uncle
muh muh muh same on repeat shit. age doesn't matter for chads, girls tell me i'm only 26, not already 26.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
So you now accept you're a single digit IQ loser JFLL, i see your cortisol spiking even more, it will enhance your wrinkles keep stressing i like it
you would rope if i posted you my last tinder convo in which i say i'm broke and living my dad and she still wants to fuck me lol

No proof and you are mtn.

You don't fuck stacylites. @RabidRosaries thinks he's good looking for some reason but unlike you he doesn't blatantly lie about lays. Shameful shit innit

muh muh muh same on repeat shit. age doesn't matter for chads, girls tell me i'm only 26, not already 26.
> You
> Chad

Nigga don't make me laugh I'm eating food :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: how can someone be so delusional, you look a like a botched tranny

I never thought i would see agecopers.

Would you rather be 18 year old Michael cera or 33 year old Pietro Boselli?

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
It's possible he is the anti-christ. I have never seen anyone get so much fame and not fall-off after months of unbelievable celebrity status. Everyone follows him and loves him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 16369 and the BULL
> You
> Chad

Nigga don't make me laugh I'm eating food :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: how can someone be so delusional, you look a like a botched tranny
rope curry. you will never have access to the girls i have access to

you would rope if i posted you my last tinder convo in which i say i'm broke and living my dad and she still wants to fuck me lol
I would actually rope if i were you, oldcel jobless living with mom as a burden with no future ahead :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I would actually rope if i were you, oldcel jobless living with mom as a burden with no future ahead :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
you are already roping mentally, i'm too much rent free in your head. the BULL takes another victim.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
rope curry. you will never have access to the girls i have access to
You don't have access to girls, go sleep now your cortisol is already at dangerous levels

You don't have access to girls, go sleep now your cortisol is already at dangerous levels
another one bites the dust. i have access to htbs and stacylites

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deprived
i can smell
the only thing you can smell is the cow piss you wash your dirty face in

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 17735 and the BULL