how the fuck can andrew tate be stopped??

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, ascension and softlysoftly
No proof and you are mtn.

You don't fuck stacylites. @RabidRosaries thinks he's good looking for some reason but unlike you he doesn't blatantly lie about lays. Shameful shit innit
I mog u to sui

It's possible he is the anti-christ. I have never seen anyone get so much fame and not fall-off after months of unbelievable celebrity status. Everyone follows him and loves him.

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
another one bites the dust. i have access to htbs and stacylites
Yeah your tales are nice but wake up now, time to face reality

I'm not taking Creepshots for incels like you. Real ones know the bull Is a mogger
Not even interested in your fake shots, keep living in your made up tales, atleast you have a cope as a 30 year old loser oldcel

You're a soy eating tranny
I don't consume soy you retarded curry dog
I just cleared up myths surrounding soy such as 'it lowers T' when it does not
what makes you think your opinions are valid here, go back and eat soy, your boobs are getting big
I have posted my pictures here already stupid dog why don't you like use your brain and think instead of posting bullshit nonstop

He's saying true, you can say all the shit you want about Christianity and no one will give a shit, people actually wear Jesus is gay tshirt in America, and you guys can do absolutely nothing about it
That's because the americans destroyed christianity with their stupid megachurches crap

• +1
Reactions: ascension
I don't consume soy you retarded curry dog
I just cleared up myths surrounding soy such as 'it lowers T' when it does not

I have posted my pictures here already stupid dog why don't you like use your brain and think instead of posting bullshit nonstop
Dnrd + you're a soy eating faggot + kys

No proof and you are mtn.

You don't fuck stacylites. @RabidRosaries thinks he's good looking for some reason but unlike you he doesn't blatantly lie about lays. Shameful shit innit
IMG 20220810 203015

Not the same species. Girls love this look
Not even interested in your fake shots, keep living in your made up tales, atleast you have a cope as a 30 year old loser oldcel

He's saying true, you can say all the shit you want about Christianity and no one will give a shit, people actually wear Jesus is gay tshirt in America, and you guys can do absolutely nothing about it

Dnrd + you're a soy eating faggot + kys
keep raging incel maybe one day you will ascend after licking andrew tates ass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, AlexanderTheGreat11, Deleted member 17735 and 2 others
keep raging incel maybe one day you will ascend after licking andrew tates ass
Are you hurt coping Christian? It's not my mistake your community has destroyed your religion, go deal with people wearing Jesus is gay tshirt openly in front of churches, and then talk to me after that

Also dnrd + keep eating soy

Are you hurt coping Christian? It's not my mistake your community has destroyed your religion, go deal with people wearing Jesus is gay tshirt openly in front of churches, and then talk to me after that
wtf are you on about incel? I meant to respond to your comment about me consuming soy you blind urine drinker
besides I have like never seen anyone wear jesus is gay shirt in front of any church in my area and you can also wear allah is gay shirt in america its not exclusive to christians you stupid ignoramus

Idk why people hate him, I like the fact that he wants women to act more traditionally and calls out modern feminist bullshit.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Chadpreetmaybe and softlysoftly
wtf are you on about incel? I meant to respond to your comment about me consuming soy you blind urine drinker
besides I have like never seen anyone wear jesus is gay shirt in front of any church in my area and you can also wear allah is gay shirt in america its not exclusive to christians you stupid ignoramus
America is not a Muslim country you single digit IQ rat. Go wear a Allah is gay tshirt is some muslim country and then we will see how long do you survive, America is a joke, Christianity is a joke, white people are a joke.

Cry more now, whole world is laughing at your condition

+ Dnrd + you're a soy eating faggot + you have man boobs

Idk why people hate him, I like the fact that he wants women to act more traditionally and calls out modern feminist bullshit.
idiot he does the opposite of that by his actions
he fucks a bunch of prostitute girls and marries none of them and wants no kids while running adult entertainment programs he is only saying that to appeal to morons like you his action only increase degeneracy and feminism

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
+ Dnrd + you're a soy eating faggot + you have man boobs
lol you proved you are an epic incel failure and liar have fun seething curry dog you want some chai to cool off? or maybe go wash you face in some fresh cow urine

We live in 2022. WESTERN Women have more rights than they did in past. There are women that dont want to be kitchen robot for men. We dont live in past anymore.

lol you proved you are an epic incel failure and liar have fun seething curry dog you want some chai to cool off? or maybe go wash you face in some fresh cow urine
Kys soy eating fag, keep coping with your man boobs you're a giga incel

idiot he does the opposite of that by his actions
he fucks a bunch of prostitute girls and marries none of them and wants no kids while running adult entertainment programs he is only saying that to appeal to morons like you his action only increase degeneracy and feminism

No, he's exploiting modern day feminist women's lack of morals by getting them onto webcams and making him money. He's using degeneracy to make money because he can, and that highlights the state of the world we're in. Women would rather slut around on cam than to be a mother and work a normal job. He is exposing the truth of modern day women.

Also his existence refutes the claim that "women like nice guys" - women are literally working for him despite him being a "misogynist". He is the antithesis of the bluepill and the normies are waking up to it.

We live in 2022. WESTERN Women have more rights than they did in past. There are women that dont want to be kitchen robot for men. We dont live in past anymore.

No, he's exploiting modern day feminist women's lack of morals by getting them onto webcams and making him money. He's using degeneracy to make money because he can, and that highlights the state of the world we're in. Women would rather slut around on cam than to be a mother and work a normal job. He is exposing the truth of modern day women.

Also his existence refutes the claim that "women like nice guys" - women are literally working for him despite him being a "misogynist". He is the antithesis of the bluepill and the normies are waking up to it.
bro that's literally the small percentage of women that want to sell their body and he's calling out whole female gender like the incels on here
i know he didn't get any in his 20s

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly and Deleted member 19576
Chad holds all the power in society
Even a lookmaxx money maxxed incel can have such a influence

imagine if Henry cavlinn started taking about male 😔ness and the problems facing men in the dating field I bet would become more forgiving and sympathetic to the incels movement

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
bro that's literally the small percentage of women that want to sell their body and he's calling out whole female gender like the incels on here

Idk if he called out the whole female gender, most of his criticism is of modern feminist women

Idk if he called out the whole female gender, most of his criticism is of modern feminist women
feminist women don't support OF whores

• Hmm...
I'm pretty sure feminists support women sex workers, it's a part of their "empowerment" spiel
true feminists don't. it's only other OF and ig whores that support each other and call it feminism

• Woah
true feminists don't. it's only other OF and ig whores that support each other and call it feminism

I see. There is a big difference between original feminism and modern feminism

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
No, he's exploiting modern day feminist women's lack of morals by getting them onto webcams and making him money.
naive asf mate you think he really cares
actions > words
he was a scammer and law breaker from the start he doesn't give a single shit about morals he lives by his own code and says things in a brash way so like young gullible dogs will just believe him and buy his hustler university courses
its all about money you idiot and he will get it by any means necessary
he is not even blackpilled he thinks game and money is how you get women he thinks looks don't even matter
he is a clown
only things he got in his 20s were his brothers balls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
Andrew Tate and Sneako are products of the environment that radical feminism has created in the west

• +1
naive asf mate you think he really cares
actions > words
he was a scammer and law breaker from the start he doesn't give a single shit about morals he lives by his own code and says things in a brash way so like young gullible dogs will just believe him and buy his hustler university courses
its all about money you idiot and he will get it by any means necessary
he is not even blackpilled he thinks game and money is how you get women he thinks looks don't even matter
he is a clown

only things he got in his 20s were his brothers balls

Of couse I don't think he actually cares, but he's triggering feminists online and that's what matters.

I'm not going to buy his courses because I'm not dumb. Anyone can see he's all about the money but if he can do it while exposing modern feminists then so be it.

I just want his money. The dude is a fucking clown that appeals to loser dudes who want to be "alphas" and "sigmas" JFL.

I agree, if I saw him irl I would beat tf out of him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
It’ll stop when masculinity will be regained and men will stop acting like women on the internet doing stupid 5 year old dances

• +1
delusion to think tate looks better than OP
OP got Adam Driver niche and is def GL above average

also Tate lost a debate against Hasanabi and rage quitted out of it

just lol, imagine losing against hasanabi, if it wasn't for him having 12 billion views of tiktok everybody would know the fraud he is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and softlysoftly
who? another pua/self-help celebrity i suppose?

the fact that you are in this thread talking about him means his marketing strategy works. I cant fucking go anywhere withiut hearing about this bald faggot.

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt
Tate haters are simply jealous or in denial

Tate spits the fuckin truth that's why I fuck with that bald nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
He'll be irrelevant by next year mark my words

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
ofc you like him your gullible easily malleable mind is predisposed to be influenced by him
I’m telling you I look at how predictable normies are and I have to ask myself “are most humans NPCs?” Because imo you cannot be human if you like such norm shit. He reeks of normieness

• +1