How the fuck can any nigga simply be "nice" these days?

Crayola CØck

Crayola CØck

You Will Never Be What A Man Should Be
I still see 'dem niggas out there being nice, doing good things, and then getting angry when they aren't thanked.

WTF? STOP DOING SHIT FOR EVERYONE. STOP TAKING ON OTHER PEOPLE AND THEIR BULLSHIT! BEING NICE IS A SIGN OF STUPIDITY IN 2023!

You can only be so nice before you're a moron. No, don't go around doing a shit ton of things just to "be nice" and "be helpful" to others.

Do not try and be mr. "problem solver" in other people and their issues that don't directly affect you, like being "helpful" and shit too damn much.

Do not try and be the "resolution dude" who steps between the problems of others that don't directly affect you. Stop trying to be that "good dude."

Do not try and be the "hero" who pulls in and does something in the name of "saving the day" unless it's for some special reason, like big rewards.

Do not try and be the "voice of reason" in an UNREASONABLE WORLD or SITUATION -- you are only wasting your breath/time and thus energy.

STOP BEING NICE YOU MORON! BE NICE WHEN IT IS WORTH YOUR TIME/INVESTMENT, NOT BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU DESERVE APPRECIATION IN THIS WORLD. THIS WORLD DOES NOT REALLY CARE ABOUT YOU FOR THE MOST PART, SO THINK CAREFULLY ABOUT WHAT "NICE" MEANS.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Brownskink, chosen-one, niqfan625 and 2 others
Do you have hair in your no-no spot lil nigga?

Do you have hair in your no-no spot lil nigga?

I know your curry mama does have hair where she shouldn't as you probably do

c9af2253-fdee-444d-83b2-02b87d238172.jpg

im not contributing to society when im not a part of it. I dont care

• Love it
Reactions: niqfan625 and Crayola CØck
retarded nigger iq thread. go rope you filthy pathetic subhuman abused dog:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: king_bandon, 250722 and Crayola CØck
I still see 'dem niggas out there being nice, doing good things, and then getting angry when they aren't thanked.

WTF? STOP DOING SHIT FOR EVERYONE. STOP TAKING ON OTHER PEOPLE AND THEIR BULLSHIT! BEING NICE IS A SIGN OF STUPIDITY IN 2023!

You can only be so nice before you're a moron. No, don't go around doing a shit ton of things just to "be nice" and "be helpful" to others.

Do not try and be mr. "problem solver" in other people and their issues that don't directly affect you, like being "helpful" and shit too damn much.

Do not try and be the "resolution dude" who steps between the problems of others that don't directly affect you. Stop trying to be that "good dude."

Do not try and be the "hero" who pulls in and does something in the name of "saving the day" unless it's for some special reason, like big rewards.

Do not try and be the "voice of reason" in an UNREASONABLE WORLD or SITUATION -- you are only wasting your breath/time and thus energy.

STOP BEING NICE YOU MORON! BE NICE WHEN IT IS WORTH YOUR TIME/INVESTMENT, NOT BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU DESERVE APPRECIATION IN THIS WORLD. THIS WORLD DOES NOT REALLY CARE ABOUT YOU FOR THE MOST PART, SO THINK CAREFULLY ABOUT WHAT "NICE" MEANS.
No I don't think I will. Everyone deserves love

Based