How the fuck can I de-tan my neck

Debetro

Debetro

Kraken
@BrahminBoss @the BULL

How do I get rid of this disgusting peasant orange colored neck? I'm sick of this sandnigger spaniard weather, from March to October it's a hell oven of +21°C. Yeah getting a tan is cool when it's been months since you've seen sun and your skin became white as paper, you pass two weeks with regular sun exposure and your skin gets a pretty colored lively tone and then you go back to hiding in your basement and have the tone last for a few months.

But if you keep tanning your body color will turn into a repulsive brown orange that will need years of no sun to go back to normal.

So, is there anything I can do to get rid of this shit that keeps me incel as soon as possible? Yeah sunscreen I know, but maybe there are products that can accelerate the process

• So Sad
Reactions: the BULL
Oranges me

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
I got this shit colour too i spent too much time in the sun this summer

• +1
I got this shit colour too i spent too much time in the sun this summer
Tan only looks good when sun exposure is not too prolonged (some weeks max), if you keep being under the sun for hours everyday it will leave the shit color I'm talking about. Maybe gingers are an exception but it will also perjudice them.

• +1
Tan only looks good when sun exposure is not too prolonged (some weeks max), if you keep being under the sun for hours everyday it will leave the shit color I'm talking about. Maybe gingers are an exception but it will also perjudice them.
Just have to wait till late autumn i think

• +1
Just have to wait till late autumn i think
Summer 2022 was a giga descension for me after felling for these fucking sun bullshitters like sv3rige, Aajonus and some more. Had the orange shit almost the whole year despite going to the beach 2 times only.

It's better in general now and I would be good by the time March-April would come, but I go on vacation in winter break for 2 weeks to another sandnigger place. Since I still have this orange brown skin base, a tan won't look as great and it will make me have the tone pretty much until summer and then the cycle will repeat. If I had a palish white base I wouldn't have any problem, the tan would look better and there would be none dirty orange look. Idk if it makes to you what I'm saying

And that's why I need to get this color out of me asap

• JFL
Summer 2022 was a giga descension for me after felling for these fucking sun bullshitters like sv3rige, Aajonus and some more. Had the orange shit almost the whole year despite going to the beach 2 times only.

It's better in general now and I would be good by the time March-April would come, but I go on vacation in winter break for 2 weeks to another sandnigger place. Since I still have this orange brown skin base, a tan won't look as great and it will make me have the tone pretty much until summer and then the cycle will repeat. If I had a palish white base I wouldn't have any problem, the tan would look better and there would be none dirty orange look. Idk if it makes to you what I'm saying

And that's why I need to get this color out of me asap
brutal

• +1