How the fuck can i not be incel when i live in a ghost town

Xtra

Xtra

My place has like 50,000 people, not all of them are young, it’s a depressing shithole and I have no way to meet girls. They are either taken or don’t want anything to do with me as I don’t even have male friends. The fuck am I meant to do. Better looks wouldn’t do shit for me. Not even dating apps get any results as no one uses it here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, NoseProphecy and Deleted member 57464
“I'm too low T to cuck other people or fuck grannies boo fucking hoo”

And it's not like you can't move jfl nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, soover4me, sportsmogger and 1 other person
50,000 people used to live here

now it’s a ghost town
E916B218 5675 4168 9A4B 122251ACB946
IMG 1801
IMG 1825
IMG 1828

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?, Celphony, murdah and 1 other person
“I'm too low T to cuck other people or fuck grannies boo fucking hoo”

And it's not like you can't move jfl nigga
how am I meant to cuck anyone when I have zero social circle

you woud be incel anywhere

I wish i lived in your town, can we switch places?

you will either become incel or become an even bigger incel if you came here
Nope, I want to live in this type of quiet places, as away from people as possible.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
fuck someones wife bhai

50,000 a ghost town jfl

• +1
Reactions: romanstock
I live in a town with only 5k people and tourists make up most of the population

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
My town has around 25 000 people and my slayer friend is on a rampage with body count of 150+ probably even more at this point.

It' the looks buddy boyo.

• +1
Reactions: nofap
Sometimes I feel like it would be easier. If you know everyone then you can just fuck em. Like love island but with less attractive people. If you're an autist like me it's ggs though.

Op is just ugly

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
i lived in a town of 1k people for a while and all the highsccolers were fucking each other

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and SoundnVision
My town has around 25 000 people and my slayer friend is on a rampage with body count of 150+ probably even more at this point.

I don't have connections though, also if you have a legit slayer friend you are not bottom 5% in life
My only friends are washed up normies, each have about 5 or 6 body count, one is already married

I don't have connections though, also if you have a legit slayer friend you are not bottom 5% in life
My only friends are washed up normies, each have about 5 or 6 body count, one is already married
Trust me I am subhuman and below any standard in every regard.

Have you tried like going outside and talking to people?

This
I live in a tiny town with 20k population but close to a big city, but my chad mate has 80+ slays. Has even fucked some married women in our town

This
I live in a tiny town with 20k population but close to a big city, but my chad mate has 80+ slays. Has even fucked some married women in our town
This nigga fucked everything from high school JBs to milfs with children and husbands, he just happens to be every foid's type.

Death to chads and foids anyway.

What he look like?
Masc dom, wide framed, narcissistic chadlite.

He must be chadlite, it's impossible to get 24/7 attention like this as a HTN.

I feel kinda gay talking about him but he just proves blackpill 100% without the shadow of the doubt.

• +1
Reactions: nofap

I feel kinda gay talking about him but he just proves blackpill 100% without the shadow of the doubt.
My mate is a full blown chad though, life on easy mode.

The funny thing is i have 2 other mates who are much better looking than him, it’s comical how absurdly good looking they both are, 2 best looking people I’ve ever seen irl are 2 mates of mine jfl.

The funny thing is i have 2 other mates who are much better looking than him, it’s comical how absurdly good looking they both are, 2 best looking people I’ve ever seen irl are 2 mates of mine jfl.
Not sure how you can tolerate that. My friends are all ugly normies. I would lose my mind being around a narcissist let alone a chad narcissist slayer

Yes, and you can only watch it knowing that that kind of stuff is impossible for you just because of genetic destiny.

Yes, and you can only watch it knowing that that kind of stuff is impossible for you just because of genetic destiny.
Idc tbh
Every male I’ve ever seen irl is inferior towards them

I legit start laughing when some mtn/htn starts boosting about his success with women and calls himself good looking not knowing that there are some legit irl top 0.1%chads walking around (my 2 mates) within close distance who would make everyone invisible by just walking by.

The shit I’ve experienced and seen with the both of them is insane and would make every narcy mtn/htn rope within an instant

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
My place has like 50,000 people, not all of them are young, it’s a depressing shithole and I have no way to meet girls. They are either taken or don’t want anything to do with me as I don’t even have male friends. The fuck am I meant to do. Better looks wouldn’t do shit for me. Not even dating apps get any results as no one uses it here.
Same bro, its a rope fest in under developed, car centric areas. You need a car to go anywhere and my family is cooked financially, they wont be buying me a car anytime soon.