how the fuck do geomaxxers cope? especially seamaxxers?

dirtydorito

dirtydorito

Silver
like how can you be genuinely happy with geomaxxing? there are so many negatives that comes with it, to the point it isn’t even worth it. gl coping with:

- teaching English for the rest of your life
- having no mates to hang out in the pub with (gonna hang out with the local gooks? :lul::lul:)
- being in a foreign country with no one to relate to
- knowing your tranny wife will leave you the second she sees a hotter white male in the streets of bangkok
- on top of shitty wages comes with the fact you will have to provide for your tranny wife and the 3 kids (Elliot Rodgers) you guys will most likely have running around the house

it’s literally just not a good life. only hope is to go back to your home country with the girl but then all your mates/family will clown you, thinking you quite literally bought a girl from some random Asian country

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 19997 and 2 others
@Predeterminism
tbh bro i dont know if u can bring a sea foid home bc it would be obvious and a huge social suicide/status min. Especially with the cucked liberal leftist shit you will be cancelled for "buying" a foid

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 19997
@Predeterminism
tbh bro i dont know if u can bring a sea foid home bc it would be obvious and a huge social suicide/status min. Especially with the cucked liberal leftist shit you will be cancelled for "buying" a foid

idk man i have no friends or anyone to judge me. but i wouldnt bring one back here anyways. just get mogged theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
like how can you be genuinely happy with geomaxxing? there are so many negatives that comes with it, to the point it isn’t even worth it. gl coping with:

- having no mates to hang out in the pub with (gonna hang out with the local gooks? :lul::lul:)
- knowing your tranny wife will leave you the second she sees a hotter white male in the streets of bangkok
- on top of shitty wages comes with the fact you will have to provide for your tranny wife and the 3 kids (Elliot Rodgers) you guys will most likely have running around the house

it’s literally just not a good life. only hope is to go back to your home country with the girl but then all your mates/family will clown you, thinking you quite literally bought a girl from some random Asian country
it is a pretty miserable life tbh. geomaxxing is only for certain people. me is one of them

- i will have remote job, so decent career still
- no mates anyways. i will just hang out with my noodle or do hobbies
- true, i guess could just relate with other seamaxxers. but i have no one to relate to anyways in the west.
- i dont think she will leave if see a hotter white guy. either way. in the west literally every white guy is a hotter white guy lol. in sea at least its extremely more rare. so better chances either way

no other choice tbh and i wouldnt bring one back home cos she'll just leave probably. i wanna live cheap and in the sun and visit beach on weekends and shit

@Tinydragon98 thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Magical Apple

How can you be happy staying in the west?

- Working to death at a shit job paycheck to paycheck
- watching your friends slowly die inside from the same shit life
- being in a culture that hates you
- knowing you will never find a wife
- if you do have a wife she will look like shit, also force you to provide for her and then divorce rape you

It is literally a better life than staying in your failed society western shithole.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and AlexBrown84
it is a pretty miserable life tbh. geomaxxing is only for certain people. me is one of them

- i will have remote job, so decent career still
- no mates anyways. i will just hang out with my noodle or do hobbies
- true, i guess could just relate with other seamaxxers. but i have no one to relate to anyways in the west.
- i dont think she will leave if see a hotter white guy. either way. in the west literally every white guy is a hotter white guy lol. in sea at least its extremely more rare. so better chances either way

no other choice tbh and i wouldnt bring one back home cos she'll just leave probably. i wanna live cheap and in the sun and visit beach on weekends and shit

@Tinydragon98 thoughts?
OP is a dumbass.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829

- if you do have a wife she will look like shit, also force you to provide for her and then divorce rape you

It is literally a better life than staying in your failed society western shithole.
yeah ngl OP is retarded

yeah ngl OP is retarded
you guys are truly delusional if you think seamaxxing is the way to go, nobody hates you in the west and there’s a reason why every sea gook WANTS to go to any country in the west. you guys are truly self hating and I feel bad for you all

@Predeterminism, your only problem is you are fucked in the head. idk your true height (5’5 or 5’8), either one is not a death sentence for your face. cope or not, I have seen deathnics get girls and live fulfilling lives. this forum really is unhealthy if a literal ubermensch has to resort to going to thailand to find a wife

you guys are truly delusional if you think seamaxxing is the way to go, nobody hates you in the west and there’s a reason why every sea gook WANTS to go to any country in the west. you guys are truly self hating and I feel bad for you all

@Predeterminism, your only problem is you are fucked in the head. idk your true height (5’5 or 5’8), either one is not a death sentence for your face. cope or not, I have seen deathnics get girls and live fulfilling lives. this forum really is unhealthy if a literal ubermensch has to resort to going to thailand to find a wife
UK is shit anyways man we dont even get sun. some shithole in SEA is way better

im not fucked in the head im just a manlet and avg looking. so my smv match in the west is a fucking landwhale who will mentally torture me

and thailand is too saturated for me. i need to go to an even shitter SEA country

UK is shit anyways man we dont even get sun. some shithole in SEA is way better

im not fucked in the head im just a manlet and avg looking. so my smv match in the west is a fucking landwhale who will mentally torture me

and thailand is too saturated for me. i need to go to an even shitter SEA country

that really isn’t true boyo, you quite literally just need to go outside and have a job / integrate with society. if subhumans can find girls, an ubermensch can too

but tbh, I wish you all the best whatever you do. you have seemed to gone through multiple personalities and have been mentally damaged last few months, I am sure you will find yourself out of this hell hole

View attachment 1801849

that really isn’t true boyo, you quite literally just need to go outside and have a job / integrate with society. if subhumans can find girls, an ubermensch can too

but tbh, I wish you all the best whatever you do. you have seemed to gone through multiple personalities and have been mentally damaged last few months, I am sure you will find yourself out of this hell hole
5'7 is 4 inches below average in the west = OVER

5'7 is avg there