How the fuck do i ascend like david laid

S

senricity

Iron
I dont wanna be skinny with nice face but i dont wanna be sub 5 with nice body how the fuck do i pulk a david laid and build a nice body along with a bearable face besides genetics because dont bodybuilders have to eat a shit ton and gotta eat calorie dense things like rice and etc, how does he not get all bloated and shit while packing all his muscle? how do i ascend like this mf

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and Saint Casanova
Be 6’2 with a chadlite face, ideal insertions/frame and then react well to PEDs.

Simple as that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, IndraBC and Adelholzener
what if i just ate the carbs that bloat me and shit get the physique then hardmaxx with personality implants and bucc fat removal
Be 6’2 with a chadlite face, ideal insertions/frame and then react well to PEDs.

Simple as th

• Hmm...
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Short version: It's a matter of genetics, you can't change your genetics, you can only do your best with the cards you were dealt.
Partly. The the aesthetic influencers are running mild to moderate cycles whilst pros are running grams upon grams plus HGH and insulin.

Obviously the more you’ll run, the older you’ll look eventually. Simple as that.

Partly. The the aesthetic influencers are running mild to moderate cycles whilst pros are running grams upon grams plus HGH and insulin.

Obviously the more you’ll run, the older you’ll look eventually. Simple as that.
Not exactly. HGH ages you but not to that extent. Some guys just look older than others, and that you cannot change.

People think Eddie Hall looks old because of drugs but truth is, when he was 16, he looked 21 and he didn't start roiding until like 19-20. Meanwhile, when I was 18, I looked 14-15. And now that I'm 26, some people think I look 21. It's beneficial when you try to date younger chicks but not so good when you're 18 and everyone your age thinks you look like a child.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Not exactly. HGH ages you but not to that extent. Some guys just look older than others, and that you cannot change.

People think Eddie Hall looks old because of drugs but truth is, when he was 16, he looked 21 and he didn't start roiding until like 19-20. Meanwhile, when I was 18, I looked 14-15. And now that I'm 26, some people think I look 21. It's beneficial when you try to date younger chicks but not so good when you're 18 and everyone your age thinks you look like a child.
It’s not just the GH. It’s the GH plus insulin combo and the grams of test they’re running.

What I’m trying to say is people like David laid did moderate dosage cycles which is why they don’t look as old. Even David is ageing quite poorly now from PED usage however ?

Didn’t hall have some sort of hyper androgencity mutation. That explains why he looks so old at 16. It’s well known that the higher your androgens ( either natural or synthetic) the more likely you’ll look older.

IMO, it’s always better to look younger than your age. Provided you’re still gl of course.