how the fuck do i buy the derminator?

herring

herring

Sphinx
this shitty owndoc.shop site looks like it wasn't updated in 15 years, i placed my order and now i can't even pay?
it just says "waiting for payment" but they literally have no bank account, no "pay here" button or anything to actually allow me to give them their shitty money wtf?

Edit: nevermind bought a 10$ dermaroller from amazon

Last edited:
ah yes the copeinator

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, BigBoy and Deleted member 1476
i dont want to save my hairline, i want to reduce folds combined with retin a and weightloss
retin a and weightloss will literally wont do shit for ur folds, and neither will a copeinator

go to a dermatologist with ur problem

retin a and weightloss will literally wont do shit for ur folds, and neither will a copeinator

i have very slight folds, it drives me insane but its not bad enough to consult a professional jfl

i have very slight folds, it drives me insane but its not bad enough to consult a professional jfl

that nigga retarded retin-a in the studies showed a significant visible improvement in folds

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel
that nigga retarded retin-a in the studies showed a significant visible improvement in folds
jfl at u cuck

Retin-A is great for the skin, It will stimulate cell turn over and collagen production however; it does not effectively treat nasolabial folds. Retin-A will expedite cell turn over. The rapid cell turn over reduces the number of layers of cells on the skin bringing new healthy skin to the surface. Overtime Retin-A can improve tone, texture, acne, and the appearance of fine lines.

BEST WAY TO TREAT FOLDS IS FILLER GOOFY LIL MAN

redcels oh redcels, when do they learn

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
Don't buy it, that product effectivness is based on false claims

Just buy a normal dermapen instead

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA